Reviews for A Crushing Christmas
bgrgrmpy chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
i love this story more each time i read it. thanks

I love1 shots. especially if they're good like this.
Ybanormlmom chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Great story! Plenty of angst and emotion and a hea. Can't wait to read more of your stories.
Laurie
rangerbabe.1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
A sad start with a great ending
carrotmusic chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Loved the story. Sowed the power of the Burg grapevine as well as the power of true love. Thanks for sharing.
Atlanta Babe chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Sweet story.
Lu2read chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Awesome story...can't beloeve I never read this before. It was well written, of course I love everything that ends with Steph and Ranger making love. Thanks.
jerseygirlinoxford chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
i remember when you wrote this for that challenge. Can't go wrong with some Christmas angst and smut and a Ranger HEA!
Mik N'jirnav chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Cute story! Glad they had a good Christmas after all1
Vulcan Rider chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I kind of had a feeling it might be Julie. I'm glad Ranger didn't let things just go, but settled it. Gossip can be so very damaging...and USUALLY wrong.

Thanks for the great story.

Maggie
mssmith chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Sweet...bittersweet for awhile there! Thanks for the story.
Happy.BABE.Zsadist.Emmett chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Yah!

I almost stopped reading when it got to the 'other woman' part but you fixed it, so i kept reading!
Girliegirl1179 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I thought I reviewed this. Maybe I did on the board. Oh well if so it is well deserving off another one. I just love everything about it. Awesome Job, Babe.

Cara
DyanSwan chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
First of all, you have excellet taste in jewelry. Who could go wrong with a Tiffany & Co. solitaire set in platinum. So many other Babe writers make lamentable choices for clothes, lingerie, houses, furniture and especially jewelry. I like your stories a lot, but my taste for Ranger speak is when he says less. The man can say so much with a simple "Babe".

Since your romantic descriptions are so good, would you consider having Ranger speak Spanish to Stephanie during the deed.

Please keep writing.