Reviews for Silent Night
erythra-selena chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Okay, firstly: It was the first Marcus/Seth slash I ever read. But curiously, I liked it. I mean really, first it was so, so well strange, but once you get over the shock of it, it is really good. Thanks! ;-)
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I love this pairing! The way you write it, it's just so interesting. How did you come up with this?
Nothing Gold chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Proposing on the Eiffel Tower, that has got to be such a cliche! But it worked so well for this fic, they were so swet! And strangely believable - somehow :) I liked that Marcus was talking about the history - it seems like something he'd be interest in so it was a nice detail to add.

This is such a great little oneshot, and it is so nice to see these two characters together, cuz all things considered I think they match really well. Seth is probably the most open-minded of all the characters, and Marcus was never really an enemy - and he's in desperate need of some love! Poor guy.

Glad that you used consort as his title - definitely fits better :) Actually I'm surprised Meyer didn't use it for all of them as it seems like something Aro would like, sounding so royal and all.

Anyway...a really wonderful read! Thanks for writing it! :)
ansera chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Aww. That was so sweet.

The word 'consort' was a drop of perfect right there, by the way/
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Thanks to you, I love this couple. So I'm so happy for read this cute oneshot *o*

Kisses from Argentina!