Reviews for life always changes
satomika chapter 10 . 8/29/2011
that was nice...

although i'm not sure what the whole Hana Yori meant and what Arashi meant...

i know hana means flower; yori, i don't know...

arashi, meanwhile, i forgot what it meant...
xlivelovelaughx chapter 10 . 2/12/2010
AWE :D i was crying , happy tears .
matsujun lover chapter 10 . 12/30/2009
Wow..the last chapter. It's great. I love it. You explained Soujiro's reason not to ruin Yuuki's wedding very well. Everyone had their happy ending. And as i guess Ichiro ended up with Sakurako. I'm so glad you didn't give in your evil idea, i couldn't imagine too that Ichiro turned into a bad guy. Btw congratulation! you have finished your 1st fanfic only in 12 days. And i love to read your fic more. Keep the great work.
matsujun lover chapter 9 . 12/29/2009
Yeah..finally they're together. Ichiro was so kind, he did what he should do. It must be very hard to let someone we love go, but not as hard as to know she/he live miserable by ourside.

Uhm i'm curious about your evil idea. Well i'm a bit disapointed.. Soujiro did nothing and he got the girl. Honestly i expected he would do something dramatic at the wedding. Like running through the aisle and picking up the bride. Hehehehe
aidablue chapter 8 . 12/29/2009
WOOSH! This chapter was angsty, I loved the rain scene, rain always gets to intensify the moment in an angsty situation. I guess the sentimental slap when Yuki told him that it was too late for them hurt harder that the actual physical slap. Poor Soujiro I do pity him right now because he had finally had the courage to confess to Yuki and he got rejected badly. But I also pity Ichiro because I feel that little by little he is losing Yuki, even though she is still decided to go on with their wedding plans. I have a favor to ask you, please don't let Ichiro alone and broken hearted at the end because I've grown attached to this character of yours.
matsujun lover chapter 8 . 12/29/2009
Uh.. what a emotional chapter. Finally Soujiro confessed to Yuuki, kissed her and slapped by her. Poor Yuuki..she must be feel confused and guilty and angry at the same time. I thought Ichiro acted insensitive by asking her feelings toward Jiro since her state looked unwell.
mysterymy chapter 8 . 12/28/2009
There are so mant turn in his chap.

I like her slap to Jiro face. It's make me feel her sad, her anger and her love for him still much. YOu only are angry, sad because of someone when you love him.

Love this!
miniwoo chapter 8 . 12/28/2009
the rain...so cliche but so works for the drama. Its perfect lovers spat background.

Don't ever apologize for your writing-whether it is grammar mistakes or whatever, everything you write is something learnt and can only get better the more you write. Besides the bits of grammar did nothing to take away from the story. It still flowed and was readable without having to pause.

I think its pretty cool your mom supports this. Keep it up! Thanks for your quick updates. XD
miniwoo chapter 7 . 12/24/2009
Doing a great job! Love the fast updates. Only minor errors-grammar, but good quality. Hapi holidays!
matsujun lover chapter 7 . 12/24/2009
Yeah..finally Yuuki knew the thruth. Thanx to Mrs. Domyoji, the number 1 Soujiro's 'hater'. But i'm not quite sure Yuuki would that easy except Soujiro and dump her fiance. Soujiro should play hard to get her back. Way to go Soujiro. Hehehehe.

Uhm i had this feeling that Ichiro maybe would end up with Sakurako?
mysterymy chapter 7 . 12/24/2009
Love it!

Finally, Yuki went to find Soujiro!

Cann't wati to see next chap!

Update soon and Merry X'mas.
bosk chapter 7 . 12/24/2009
Tsukushi was the perfect choice to spill the beans, anyone else wouldn't have carried the same weight of truth with Yuki. This time I don't think Soujiro will react as usual when Yuki comes running, ne. LOL
Spoutnik chapter 7 . 12/24/2009
Loved it. Thank you for this Christmas gift!
mysterymy chapter 6 . 12/24/2009
This chap is exciting!

When he said his air had come back, i feel his love to her really deep, really true. And the proof is he had retired of his playboy live. And about Yuki had mistake about love and like. I feel she came to Ichiro bacause of his kindness. She feel safely with Ichiro. But love not only base on the safety, but the sentiment of 2 people. I wonder when will she realize that nobody can take place of JIro in her heart?
matsujun lover chapter 6 . 12/23/2009
Good chapter. I could feel the tense up between those three. Even Ichiro could suspiciouse Soujiro's feelings. Ichiro's a good guy, but Yuuki.. you can't marry a guy just because he was very kind to you. It just not fair enough for him. Uhm i hope Soujiro'll make a love confession to Yuuki soon.

Btw thanks for you wish. Yup.. my resolution for upcoming year is going to get my own Domyoji Tsukasa. Have a nice holidays too. *wink*