Reviews for Don't Feed The Bears
AthrunYuy chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
diabolical lol good job Yuki
Midnight Hour Blue chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I've been reading several of your one-shots over the past couple of days, and have been enjoying them.

Anyways, I had to comment on this one. The 'wife' crack from Tatsuha got me in stitches. I think Eiri can take a blow to his ego from time to time, and I certainly love seeing it. I love the character, but I think Shuichi takes too much of the flack, so it's always nice to see Eiri get hit with it from time to time.

LOL, This was a really enjoyable read. Got a good laugh from it, thanks!

~Mara
Nightmother chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
na Poking fun at Yuki's masculinity is fun. I loved. Pay back a bitch. I don't think Shu will get the others to baby-sit Yuki anytime soon, unless he doesn't learn
Fedski chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
ahahahahahahahahahahaha just too funny!
InuGoddess715 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Funny! Poor Shuichi! He had the best of intentions...obviously. And considering that Eiri was actaully a "stinky" mess without anybody bugging him...Shuichi was right to worry. But, nevertheless, Eiri's "revenge" was so like him. LOL. This was great.
Misura chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Muahaha! Although that saying about revenge being a dish best served cold comes to mind, I heartily approve of Shuichi and Yuki putting on a good show of being concerned for one another. (Of course, Yuki's not doing it out of /concern/ but, well, it's the result that counts.)

Delightfully funny with sparkly dialogue and a plot that fits these two like a glove. (There really is nothing Tatsuha wouldn't do for a Ryuichi original, is there?)
Elizabeth Whittaker chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
LOL

This fits so perfectly. I love the dialogue between them and the fact that they all are trying to tell the other they care in their own way, like the manga and can't.
MiaRain chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
OMG! Hahaha, how cute~! I think I also reviewed this story on gurabiteshoyon...

~Mia~*~Cruz~
SenecaNya chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
That was funny! Very like Yuki to do something like that. I'd have loved to get a glimpse of Shuichis reaction if/when he found out Eiri was doing these things to him. That would be a funny little lovers quarrel.

Anyway, Very amusing ficlet D
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Ah, revenge is sweet, isn't it Yuki? That was awesome XD. Great fic ). Very cute, and an entertaining read.
chochowilliams chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
that was awesome. loved it!
bakayaro onna chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Very funny and believable!

Yes, I can well imagine this scenario happening. Eiri really CAN'T take care of himself very well. *laughs*

The brother banter was great, once again!
idontsurf chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
How the hell can Eiri spin Shu-chan's sincerity into his own distorted image of revenge? Ha! Hilarity!
Nayukuo chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Revenge is so very, very sweet, as I'm sure Yuki knows. Great story!