Reviews for Shoes?
ReadR chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I agree all the way with you Sora! Why would fashion matter when you're fighting heartless, or school at that? People would still cosplaying as you no matter what do you wear!

Nice fic.
Nenilein chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Your writing style reminds me of that of a friend who helped me improve my own a lot. Needless to say, I love it. Evenmoreso, I love those mundane, friendship-fluffy, romance-free, everyday situation stories. I really wish there were more of those, especially for Kingsom Hearts.

Hope to see more from you in the future!
Feather chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
You know my original plan was to just review Deck, but then I clicked on your profile to see what else you had, and lo and behold! I find this little funny drabble.

I find it very nice, and I agree with Sora, I wouldn't want shoes that I don't feel comfortable in either. The way you described the jump was wonderful, I could actually imagine jumping up and feeling that. I just loved the end.

Whoot! Go Sora!
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Sora's shoes look like they belong to a clown. I'm not surprised that Kairi forced him to go shopping.
TeukieWookie chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Ha yeah, know I'm going to imagine that his feet arnt REALLY that big, because that's just odd...

-Momentai-
KaUiA chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Nice.

It's a good thing Sora's shoes in KH 2 are smaller yet it's still too big to be considered normal. It kinda looks like boots formed like tennis shoes?

Sensible way why they should shop.

Does Sora buy it anyway?
complexities chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
*squeal* I never knew you wrote Kingdom Hearts fanfiction too! I must see what else you have to read.

I fully approve of the platonic Sora & Riku relationship you've written here. I don't hate all yaoi, but I do hate the one pairing.
SesshyLover-cha chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
() So... so cute-!

You would think so, if you were gone for so long, you wouldn't need a fashion sense.

But I think it helps, you know? Just a little bit.

I liked it, it kept me entertained for a bit.
devilyoudon't chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I like this story its so light hearted.
Stelaris chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
*laughing hysterically* I always wondered why the heck Sora wore those ridiculously huge shoes... *pfft* love it!
YOMI RM JagoBlake chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
...you come up with the most bizarre of ideas, you know that? But hey, that's what I like about your writing.

I did think that Sora's fashion sense was rather odd when I first laid eyes on the character five years ago, but I never paid much attention to it (got too busy fighting Heartless). I'll give Sora this much, though: his outfit in Kingdom Hearts 2 was significantly better than his old one. Probably because of the magical properties the three fairies gave it, but also because it gives him a slightly dark appearance...I place heavy emphasis on "slightly," if you know what I mean.

But a struggle to find better shoes? (snickers) Amazingly enough, I don't think even the Keyblade Master will accomplish something as trivial as that. He can fight Heartless, Nobodies, and even huge titans out to destroy the world, but he can't find better clothes? I'm highly tempted to laugh about that.

(composes himself and clears his throat, slightly embarrassed) Okay, I'm simply digressing now...

As humorous as this one-shot is, it's also completely realistic. I can envision Sora and Riku in the midst of a scene like that, which must mean that you've gotten their personalities down perfectly. I must say, for someone who hasn't played the games, you do know how to do your homework. (no, no, no, NOT the schoolwork kind...that's poison to us!)

Great job, Val! Keep 'em comin'!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
LOL~! LOVE IT~!
Library Arcanium chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
*huggles* Is fluffiness! And it's just the mood booster I needed. Thanks, Val!

And you know what? I find four in the morning fics somehow crackishly better than normal writing hours...isn't that funny?
Dragon-Tooth chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
lol! nice. XD this was a fun short to read, even if it is about shopping. XP