Reviews for From the Star
Angel Peach Blossom chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Yep, this did sound a lot like Etolie! Except for one little thing.

Etolie claims that she has no interest in men. Or at least, if she did, she wouldn't just outright admit it. The only reason she went out traveling before, that I can see, is not for Ferdinand, but for Cornet. Of course, she wouldn't admit that, as this letter shows. But at the same time, she wouldn't admit to be looking for a prince.

This is even shown in the sequel as she isn't married, and it was never implied that she fell in love with any guy. Don't worry though, I understand completely if you didn't know about that at the time when you wrote this, considering the sequels were not released anywhere, outside of Japan.

Aside from that little thing though, I will agree that this sounds exactly what Etolie would actually say! Well done!
JustLatte chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Very much like Etoile haha. Worth the read, I liked this a lot. I'm a little sad that this game doesn't have as many fabulous one-shots like this.

~Very nice, definitely faved.
Mystics Apprentice chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Yup, that really sounds like Etoile! :) Boy, she'll never change, will she? Just admit already that you're friends with her!

Well written!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
It is cute and indeed like Etoile. There's something I really about how the only out-of-letter text is Cornet's response
Spirit Seer chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Lol, yep, that sounded like Etoile. XD Great job on this! :D
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Aww, Etoile being Etoile. I was so sad to see what a small section of fanfiction this game has since it was so wonderful! But your story really put a smile on my face.