Reviews for Yellow and Red
Pumpkin-Pie24 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
This was horribly depressing but still really good
SoRikuR0x chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Awwwwwwww. X'(
So sad! Great job on this! I also absolutely LOVED your "I Choose My Life" one, and I cried during both. You're a GREAT writer, and I LOVE SasoDei!
Ever thought about having Sasori be uke? X)
Thanks for writing such epic stories!
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Good Lord,this is so beautiful!
Shadowninja0786 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
i've read this story over a hundred times... somehow i seem to love it more every time!

-shadow
The Shadow Moon chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
OMG so well written. I can see that happening, I can see it so clearly. Their emotions are displayed realy well. I loved the ending it was just OMG got to stop crying. I love the way that you used the colours.

The Shadow Moon out.
Lazy Gaga chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
TTTT geh...so depressing...awesome job...!
masruiiiik chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
That was absolutely heartbreaking. So sad, in fact, that I can't even cry right now.

This story was beautifully woven together, and it's haunting beauty just seems to seep into you. I'll definitely be remembering this story for a long time.

Astounding.
kyashidi iwa chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
hi twisted i loved this story it was sad tho but that just makes it a great story and make me a bigger sasodei fan

SASODEI 4 EVER!
PrussiazAWESOME chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I knew it was coming. But I couldn't stop reading it. I got to the sad part and was like no! Dont do this to me! But I couldn't stop reading. The more I read the more I wanted the ending to never come. Then IT happened and I wanted to cry but I still couldn't stop reading. It was very good. I enjoyed the happy parts but the sad I could have done with out...naw I need them they made the story. Thank you! lol
BrokenDoll'sWishes chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
oh my god... i think i'm gonna cry!
Happii Haden chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
AWWW POOR SASORI! and he was going to propose,... (sniffle, sniffle) :'(
Bloodstainedhowl chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
*wipes tears* good job! so sad but so magicall!
YamiRisa chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
What is it with you and killing them! Oh well, can't really be angyry because I do it myself... Uhm... Dammit.. Crying again TwT...
ItachiFanGirl24 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
why is it that your stories always make me cry?

gosh i hate you

I liked the story though.

*sniffle*

Why you gotta be so horrible?
SasoDeiFan chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
OH MY GOD. That was so sad. I'm so upset.

TAG SASOSAKU4EVER