Reviews for Cut
asiler chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This story is great! Sad, but great!
Hi chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Who's going to save Draco? I'm crying now.
rara999 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
This was nice. We suggest you can move it down to T, because there is no bad language, and no graphic imagery.

It was shorter than we were expecting, and in fact we liked the way you didn't labour the point.

"Myrtle really had been in a rock in those trying times."

Perhaps: "Myrtle, insubstantial as she was, had really been a rock in those trying times" ?

This would stress the uncertainty of everything around Draco.

(Also, even if you don't add our version, we feel sure you don't mean to say that Myrtle had been 'in a rock', so you'll probably need to change that. :P)

Well done!

RA
Haco chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Beautiful, just absolutely beautiful, I love this song, I cried actually when I heard it for the first time. and this story was so short, but yet so good! Loved it! )
Mateee it's Taee chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
dudee firstly...I'm not a Harry Potter fanatic, so I literally had no idea what was going on.

Secondly...that kind of didn't matter because I kept reading. :)

Thirdly...it was worth it.

Lastly...school goes back in January?
The Conspicuous Ninja chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Very good... I like how you leave it hanging like that, hinting that Draco's "escape", is either cutting himself or commiting suicide.

Even with just a few lines you have allowed readers feel for Draco and sympathise with him, that is hard to do, so this is an amazing fic, on just that point. (as well as others)

I have one question thought; Why is the pairing Draco/Harry? Apart from the line about when harry hit Draco with that curse, there really isn't any other indication... But then again, thats just me being pedantic. ;D.

Anywho, great story.