Reviews for Maternal instinct by Delta Story
Keep up the good work!
AussieNinjaChick chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Aw! This is so sweet!
Sheki Go chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
whatever you do keep writing. I love this story. and your righting style.
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
AW!

That was so sweet!

Apparently a woman can produce milk by allowing a infant to suck on her breast and her body will produce milk in about a weeks time.

Re you going to do more?
tiamat100 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
This is great! They really should have explained this in the show.
Bremol chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
This story isn't yours to archive. It is the property of the author to do with as they wish. To those reading this story and thinking of reviewing, report this user for going against the user guidelines instead.
CoriMariee chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
As a member of the voyager fandom, i find your behavior disgraceful. This not your story to publish and I would recommend that you apologize to the author directly, as as others have stated, she's still writing and is well respected veteran of our community.

If you wish to join the fandom, join it on your own terms and with your own work, otherwise any feedback you get is hollow and unearned.

Please take these stories down and start an account of your merit. That is how to become a writer worth reading and a person worth respecting, not this.

And even if you decide not to write yourself, these stories need to be deleted from your account immediately.

CoriMariee
Kathryn O'Connell chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
This is not your story to publish. Please stop doing this, it is very offensive to many authors. The story belongs to them. Plus Delta S is one of my online friends so I find this exceptionally offensive in this instance, and I know she will not be happy.
skadhi chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
This story does not belong to you and you are violating ffnet's terms of service. You should remove it immediately.
Gates Hepburn chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Delta Story is still an active writer in Voyager fanfiction, in fact some of her work can already be found on ffnet and that which isn't can be found on her website deltastory dot org.

You should be ashamed of yourself for posting something you have no claim to and should remove it at once, along with everything else you have posted under this username.
Duffydog chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Are you aware that Delta Story is still an active writer? Her website can be found at /

Before you post anything else, I would like verification that you have actually made the effort to contact these writers whose stories you're posting. Putting their names is not good enough; for all you know, they have left the fandom and DO NOT WANT their stories posted anywhere. You have to ask first, not simply assume.

Mary S.
allthumbs chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
For those of you reading anything by yoplait20, be aware that she is copying and pasting material that does not belong to her, nor has she gotten permission to post them publicly. If you continue to read and review, you are supporting her and not the writers who own these stories.
Kim J 8472 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
This is the CORRECT place to view this story:

Delta Story is still an active writer.