Reviews for Saving Her
Feenrai chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Cute! This was a sweet little ball of fluff _ I particularly liked the Fat Lady's part...it's not very common to see much characterization of the portraits and now I wish it was!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Isn't she a bit too young for this One-Shot? Maybe in 5th or 6th year?
It was nice nonetheless :-)
Cecily Mitchell chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
This was absolutely adorable. I love the idea of Hermione and Snape.
erqeyfht4we chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Hermione is toooooo young
Stella Malodi chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This was originally to tell you about the you/thou thing, but then I actually read the rest of your AN. Oops. (I just learned this a few weeks ago, and I'm still excited about it. Time-wasting on tv tropes has its uses after all!)

I'm guessing that when you first wrote this, it was set after the original Yule Ball; Severus looks for (and finds) Hermione in the 4th year dorms.
Mystera II chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
The Fat Lady! *lol*
I'm not sure if it's favoritism or a romantic heart, but I love her reaction.
Good one.
PhenioxGypsy chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
ur one chapters are ussaully so 'telling' i was expecting this one to be so as well but good job u tied it up at the end and let are minds wander
VioletIsabelleLovett chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Aaahh, I keep swearing to myself that I WILL NOT become a Hermione/Severus shipper...but stories like this are making me one I think...DX

Wow. This was very good. You really did manage to keep Snape still in character. I really liked that, good job!
Cute Nerdy Asian chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
My trusty friend, Google, says the plural of thou is ye. I'm not too sure if that's correct, but that's what Google said.

Anyway, I loved it! Especially the end when the Fat Lady wouldn't let them in! That was funny! I also liked the part where Hermione used Sev so she could take off her heels. That was cute! I loved it! Just like I love your other fanfics :)
Lala97 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Great story! Thanks for writing! : )
deleted9 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
This is wonderful haha :D I lovee that the First Lady helped them out...that was very fun. Great story!
Leona Rose chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
'"I meant you, sir," Hermione whispered, as they arrived at the portrait.'

Ooh! I like Hermione's candid response there, very eighteen-year-old Hermione the way I see her, as well as this-

'"Well? What are you going to do about it, then?"'

So Hermione!

Obviously I found your stories through your review on Serpentine, and I'm glad you understand about schoolwork! This is going to sound weird, but I'm inspired by seeing the sheer list of your writings - you've been so busy and creative while surely busy!

Looking forward to reading more of your stuff!

-Sorcha Rose
ayrekitty chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
When I looked up 'thou' in Wiki, it says the plural of 'thou' is 'ye'. Sounds right to me. This is one of the few bad Viktor stories I've read. Good thing Snape was there to save Hermione.
cjnicole chapter 1 . 8/3/2010