Reviews for Gift of the Magi:Silver and Blaze style
Silverflames16 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Gift of the magi was a story i read in 9th grade and i thought it was a nice short story. I think you also did a good job turning it into a silvaze story.
Freakiegal chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
sweetness all over, keep writing!
Authoress ReWritten chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Again awww! So sweet! I've only seen the Disney version but every time I see it I start crying. I love watching it. And I loved reading it with Silver and Blaze. That gave me a whole new movie in my head.
Viridiani chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I know this story :P but your version is way cooler!
I'm Not Mad- I'm Alice chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I'm such a sucker for a good Silvaze! :3 A beautiful retelling of a beautiful story!
Kyle XY chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Feels more rushed than the Mickey and Minnie version, but it's sweet anyway. Nice job.
Hakimu chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Ahh I heard this story at school once. I thought it was okay. It's ten times better with Silver and Blaze in it. Even if it is cheesy, I don't care. It's cute.
Cassy The Cat chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
You inspire me to write about Silver and Blaze. Love this old tale and when I get mine up I hope you like them, I would be honnored to have my favorite author on fanfiction to read my stories and reveiw them.
OhGodNoNoMoreCandles chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Awesome! And cute! :D
Sakura moonstar chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Aawww cute one-shot!

Thanks for sharing it here P
The Pen Vs The Sword chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Sword: Dawwww! It was super cute! I love this story!

Pen: What a load of- Oof!

Sword: *knocks Pen out* Quiet! It's romantically happy! And a Christmas story as well!

I'm just a sucker for feel-good Christmas stories and romance. And both of them combined, well, just automatically goes on my favorites list. Good job.
Silvers girl chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
AWESOME!
Lucy the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
OMG this is romantic!

I wanna cry! LOLZ jk, but still nearly cried.

It was good
DarkGril12 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I love it sow much i read it every day it gives me hope for the day can you do won that dem not nowing that dey love each oder and de roll papers chosing what person you have to give a christmas prasent and Blaze gots Silver and Silver gots Blazes and dey bot got amaisin present and dey revild der filings for ech oder or some ting_0. o and kep going !you rock!at dis;D
DarkGril12 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010