Reviews for Purgatus
skipper 1337 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
hm..., an interesting beginning. Looking forward to the next chapter
DarkJackel chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Interesting I must admit the thought of some fics set in the Legacy era please me greatly. Personally I hope the witch is still alive I'm sure the Sith could have fun with him. Also I look forward to the Inquisition running into the Jedi and Imperial Knights.

Please do continue. Thanks for the work.

-_-Me-_-
Dusel chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
A Retribution-class battleship of the Imerium of Men, a Sci-phi universe that possesses some of the most powerful and destructive Warships, superweapons and supersoldiers and has the most Massive land battles the mind can ever conceive...let louse in the Star Wars Universe...this will be bloody.

It will be interesting to see how servants of the God Emperor would fare in a Galaxy filled with aliens and humans more corrupt then the agents of Chaos, yet Chaos and the Warp are not present in it. I eagerly await the next chapter and am slotting this one on my Favorite list.
Haraio chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Wow. Just... wow. That was excellent! I really like your style of writing, and I hope you will write more on this. I wonder what happened to the Justice and the ground installation.

Haraio