Reviews for Foresight
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Nope, it's not me I HATED IT :(
Ella Lea chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Wtf girl?

Are u really a chalice also known as pedophilia fan?
apple of eve chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Wow kinky!
apple of eve chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Wow kinky!
it's simply me n you chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Totally didn't see that coming!

Good job
Kellster1595 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Please please please please please write more Charlie/Alice! I'm begging you. Alice kinda seducing a probably still sleepy Charlie in search of her mind blowing megagasm is a situation that I love! Not so secretly ;P Please write more? It was an amazing read 3
jaybunzy0 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
woo hooo! go charlie & the stache... not gonna lie in eclipse when alice walked out of the swan residence with charlie i caught that naughty little exchange. love that you made it okay with jazz too. they always are the quiet freaks ;)
Kats Flower Girls chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
LOL, I was thinking it was gonna be Jacob or one of the other wolves there for a bit, but I love that it's Charlie, I mean the poor guy has been a bachelor for what, 17 years or so? He deserves a night of extreme pleasure, LOL!
Sorry I'm Not Available chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
OMFG I thought you were talkin about Jacob,not Charlie thats just weird and creepy and just plain the story Alice and Jasper havin sex for 18hrs is just...WOW!
Fates-Love-Queen chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
. .

How did I miss this?

I am favouriting that shit right the fuck now!

God, I am such a team Charlie gal, and you have NO fucking idea how hot that was, and how hot I am after reading it, lol.

I swear to god, on my writer's coffee shop nic page, I have that exact quote; how much I would love to feel that 'stache tickle me...

Thank you SO fucking much for writing my secret fantasy hun. Charlie aka Billy Burke and the 'stache. *sigh*

Seriously hun, I seriously love you right now.

*contented sigh*
SubtlePen chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
OMFG this was AWESOME! are we calling this Charlice? i think i need to do some fic diving for this pairing... UNF!
Plumtree5991 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
WTF charlie? omg what about Jasper?
sodapoplover97 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
haha i nvr would have guessed it was charlie!i thought it was mike!lol gr8 job and keep up the good work!
luv4jake chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Omg that was so fucking hot! Jasper and Alice had sex for 18hrs good Lord I need to be a vamp for real lol! Funny thing, I had to cover up part of my notebook screen so I wouldn't blow the reveal by skipping down a line by accident for the sure curiosity of it all. I loved it! Charlie and Alice always had this connection that was just a little off. I really enjoyed it. I wasn't going to read because I'm not really a Alice/Jasper person unless they have some messed up problems not the perfect relationship like normal stories but yours was interesting and different. I told you via tweet I was going to read it and my word is bond. Well sometimes, I did take me a minute to finally read it. Until next time. I will recommend your one shot on my fanfiction profile and my little blog next month.
MaleficentKnits chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
*bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha...* normally Mal would not approve of this fuckery, but this time... naughty, naughty Alice... *tsk tsk tsk*