Reviews for The Yaoi Education Program
DeCaStDe again chapter 1 . 4/12
Hi, sorry to bother you again, but there doesn't appear to be an email address in your message (I may be going mad!) :)
DeCaStDe chapter 1 . 3/30
Hey, hope this gets to you. I deleted my account so I can't PM, but I took everything down. I'd be happy to email IAWOSAT to you if you really want it. x :-)
Kratos the Divine chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
It's a bit rough, but I like the concept behind the story. I'd work a bit more on the character's interaction, specifically the way the girls are being... crazy. You seem to be making Hinta a horribly shy person and not a horribly shy person at the same time. Tenten's pretty normal, and Sakura is just a touch unusual. But, over all, I'm liking this idea. I hope you post a new chapter soon.
K
Bakaberry chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
Gosh i want more *-*
Guest chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
OMG! I luv this! It's so funny that when I burst out laughing, everyone thought that I lost my marbles or something! You have to update soon or I'll die from not laughing, if that's even posible.
CyIaNoDiY chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
If Gaara was real and not a fictional character i would have helped him vent out his anger :) love the story but i should read all four chapters before i say anything else. (not like i can't pm you an idea)
Melissa-Hyuga chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
whoo hoo keep it coming honey i love it!
maleyaoifan chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
ohmygod, I'd so be I love with you except I have a 'seme' and he'd kill me if he found out. I'd looove for this to happen to me X3
TechnoAngelprincess chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
hahaha you really having fun with poor Gaara
Mantinas chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
I feel really sorry for Gaara. Poor, poor, Gaara.

B-Great story thus far, keep the torture coming!
TigrezzTail chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
Oh god, you are scaring me! I am only a 'select' yaoi fan.
bubble-chan93 chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
OMG u did not just leave me with a cliff handger grr You needa post the next chapter cuz i wann sum between gaara sasuke and Naruto (uke naruto)
loveing the loveless chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
guh why is it that every story i read no matter how they potray sasukes personality i always want to run him over with a lawn mowr, any way good story.
Nixxy Love chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
I sooo love this story and gaara is kinda uke-ish, but i still like it. I also know how it feels to write fanfiction in college, also sooo hard. Sasuke is such a liar. I hate the cute jerks. please update soon . -nixxy
TigrezzTail chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
All I have to say is "Poor Gaara!"