Reviews for Random Numbers
RaeRae064 chapter 15 . 12/30/2012
Well that was...amazing! You've got me obsessed with murder now!
Crazybee3 chapter 15 . 4/29/2012
That was great :)

Thanks!
MovingSomewhereElse chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
Dude, you could sell this story to a TV network and make big Kahunah's(Ca$h)! I'm talkin' two of three seasons worth here! You got it GOOD!

Seriously, though. You should think about getting it made into a TV show. It would go great on Spike.
kirstismiles13 chapter 8 . 6/8/2010
I'm liking this story thus far, very crimish. I love all the crime shows too (Criminal Minds Holla!)

I just have a few questions:

Is Edward older than Bella? If so how much older?

Will they ever fess up to their relationship?
stelladelnordxd chapter 15 . 5/12/2010
Truthfully, the ending could have been a little more better. Maybe a little more Edward/Bella interaction, really. Other then that though, this story was absolutely wonderful. Great job, dearie.
stelladelnordxd chapter 14 . 4/14/2010
Honestly, I thought the person would be Jessica, because I don't remember hearing about Lauren in this story. Maybe you did write her in the first couple chapters though, I'm not too sure. This chapter was pretty fast-paced, which admittedly, I actually hate. Somehow though, you made it work though. Wonderful job.
rachaelhannah chapter 6 . 4/6/2010
Criminal Minds is brilliant :)

And I'm really liking this story!
LJane chapter 13 . 3/16/2010
what? i dont get it?

does the killer know about bella lying to her dad?
stelladelnordxd chapter 13 . 3/15/2010
A little confusing at first, but definitely amazing. Please update soon again.
EdwardCullenMasenforever chapter 12 . 2/26/2010
damn please continue i like it.
stelladelnordxd chapter 12 . 2/26/2010
This was absolutely wonderful, and personally, I'm not surprised (or completely unhappy) that Angela is dead. Yeah, she was acquaintances with Bella, but not much of a friend, so. Anyways, wonderful job, and I can't wait for more.
Ljane chapter 11 . 2/25/2010
What just happed!

How would SHE have been able to kill angela? Unless it wasnt her

oh my gosh update please
lmatherson chapter 10 . 2/18/2010
i love this story so far! i signed up just so i could add it to my favourites so I don't have to keep searching for it. please update soon!
klcivinski chapter 10 . 2/15/2010
OMG...i got to know what happends. Update soon. Love it.
Stevette chapter 10 . 2/15/2010
Omgomgomgomgomg! You need to update and hurry!