Reviews for Everything and Nothing
Julia451 chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Interetsing exploration. Don't think it's very in-character, but you do present youe case for it well, and I still enjoyed it, especially the references to Yu-Gi-Oh and Phantom of the Opera, and the last 2 paragraphs (the ending made me laugh).
Marie1964 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I believe you captured Royal's emotions very well concerning his love for 99. (Also, knowing your other fandoms, is the lady in red supposed to be an ancestor of Carmen?)
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Oh wow. I love this. The mood of the piece, with all the monologuing and pondering, is perfect. And I love how you fit in Pete and the other fandom-related things. The musing of Royal's ancestors was particularly interesting and unexpected. LOL. I should have seen that one coming, what with him being French and all. It's a good set-up for your future fic.

You have totally intrigued me about the character. X3 If these are the sorts of questions raised from his one-time appearance, it's no wonder that he's at least somewhat popular in the fandom. I love the tone as he thinks about all the things he's not lacking in, and then turns to thinking of 99 because of the woman at the bar.

I like the parallel drawn between the Cobalt Eagle and Max, too. (And Royal's opinion of the card game, LOL.)

Carmen is a very interesting presence here, especially her growing interest in the brooding man.

And the ending LOL. Love it.
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
I love the rederences to your other fandoms. I liked this, and has anyone ever told you that you have a very good way of writing fan fiction? Because I know almost nothing about this fandom, and in your fics; I don't need to know anything about the fandom to enjoy the fic; although a bit of background knowledge is always helpful, extensive knowledge is never necessary.

Great job as always.