Reviews for Young and Stupid
Cute :D
MyDarlingKayla chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
Shit just got real...
IcingTheCake chapter 7 . 1/28/2011
I could have liked this story but I feel that there wasn't enough resolution on why James dated Holly. Really angsty though!
sjm95x chapter 7 . 1/18/2011
You need to totally put a COMPLETE thing up on this fanfic to help get this th number of reviews it deserves! Awesome, dark, heart-breaking, romantic, angsty, cool... I like it.
LilyXJames chapter 7 . 4/20/2010
yay James is alright! _
XJamesBondX chapter 7 . 4/19/2010
That's the end? No way. I loved it! It was like perfect...except maybe you should do an epilogue of their wedding? Just a suggestion. Great job! Keep it up!
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 7 . 4/19/2010
Yes it is late, but the ending was adorable. Great work.
rhea lupin chapter 6 . 1/8/2010
Did you JUST update?

I liked it, but your grammar is getting worse. Missing commas and etc.
rhea lupin chapter 5 . 1/8/2010
THIS IS AMAZING. I'll get around to reviewing every chap, I promise! Can I beta it for you? Your grammar isn't horrendous, but it could use a look-over.

:D Love it. I WILL review more. Just not now. It's half an hour till midnight! *favorites*
potter'sanatomy chapter 6 . 1/5/2010
wow...great chapter...cant wait to read what happens next...please update soon!
XJamesBondX chapter 6 . 1/5/2010
Aw...poor Lily. Gr...I hate Snape. until the end of the seventh book. That whole chapter makes me cry. ha ha. Anyway, great job! update soon!
Bella Cullen Halliwell chapter 6 . 1/5/2010
O.M.G.! U have to update faster than anyone else in this site, please :) pretty please :)

X.O.X.O.
LilyXJames chapter 6 . 1/5/2010
poor Lily... :'(

poor James.. :'(

nice chapter _

update soon _

LilyXJames
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 6 . 1/5/2010
Update soon, please! Ahh, I want them to be together again!
LXavier chapter 6 . 1/5/2010
Ohh...

that was just beautiful and perfect! Thank you SO much for updating so fast. You made my day.

Update soon, this story is great!