Reviews for Sketches by Rhiannon
rhiannonmccoy chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
As you are aware you are stealing these stories. I have to say that I never intended to upload them to since I'm absolutely no fan of this site, so I kindly ask you to take my stories down and advise you to take down all of those that aren't yours, since there's a reaon for most authors not to publish here.

As I am still in contact with some of those, whose stories you uploaded here, I expect them to pop in here and tell you the same.

Please take them down, all of my stories.
Bremol chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
This story isn't yours to archive. It is the property of the author to do with as they wish. To those reading this story and thinking of reviewing, report this user for going against the user guidelines instead.
Kathryn O'Connell chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
This is not your story to publish. Please stop doing this, it is very offensive to many authors. The story belongs to them
skadhi chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
This story does not belong to you and you are violating ffnet's terms of service. You should remove it immediately.
skadhi chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
This story does not belong to you and you are violating ffnet's terms of service! You should remove it immediately.
skadhi chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
This story does not belong to you and you are violating ffnet's terms of service. You should remove it immediately!
allthumbs chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
For those of you reading anything by yoplait20, be aware that she is copying and pasting material that does not belong to her, nor has she gotten permission to post them publicly. If you continue to read and review, you are supporting her and not the writers who own these stories.

yoplait20 - you should be ashamed of yourself.