Reviews for We Will See the Snow Fall Again
Miss Spinn chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
This is so sad! But very good, nonetheless.
Elluxion chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
Oh, wow ... this is sad ... and once again, both this story and you, my dear author, are going into the favourites. The ending was wonderfully bittersweet ... and this fic in general is beautiful.

"It didn't matter that she knew what had happened: The relief squads had arrived just in time, taking out the remaining Death Eaters and saving many of the Royal Rangers. But not Laura Kinglsey."

Maybe this could be timed to better impact? Shift the "But not Laura Kinglsey" to a new paragraph. And the ending could be fabricated and changed so that the "We will see the snow fall again." as the last line, with no "she whispered, and silently returned to bed" at the back of it.

Your timing in some parts are impeccable and some parts, a tad off. ;) Marionette's one of the best examples of authors with flawless timing, if you got inspired by her (which I did ... LOL), your fics will be perfect.

This is not a flame! :P Just a critique.
Ivy Raine chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
Tragic. I think that a couple of more chapters are very much in order.
Laurie Lupin chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
That was really good! I could definetly feel Ginny's pain. Keep on writing!
Rubyjuls1722 chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
This was so good you are such a talented writer! Never stop writing! And blue hair rocks!
MochaButterfly chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
Oh wow, yet another wonderful story! I could visualize everything just as you said it - excellent! Keep writing, girlie!
Perilous Mango Ninja chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
*sniff* That's so cute!

Well, there is one thing about this... "A pack of Turtles is coming on the scene." I thought it was kind of funny because even though I knew it was another troop or something, the part of my brain that makes me think stupid stuff was like "TURTLES!" So yea...

We will see the snow again... :)
Night Spirit chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
*wipes tears from eyes*

Summerthyme this great! I love the imagery and the how Ginny was actually a Sergent! Go Ginny!

That line "We will see the snow fall again" seems perfect. This was really sad. I love flashback stories! Please write more stuff soon!