Reviews for Dust To Dust
Roxannaaaax chapter 7 . 12/30/2009
this was a great story (: really different and i really enjoyed it :D x
sash queen of the jungle chapter 7 . 12/30/2009
great ending and great drama thanks
theHuntgoeson chapter 7 . 12/29/2009
Sam Tyler, international man of mystery, back since 1984 and still wearing the black leather jacket! You do know how to pack in the surprises. In the sequel, can you please let us know where he was between 1980 and 1984? And yes, I noticed that one of his daughters is Rose... Lena's attempted suicide is horrific, thank goodness Sam was there to save her. And Samantha's birth at the end gives everyone new hope. I look forward to the sequel!
theHuntgoeson chapter 6 . 12/29/2009
A wedding with bulletproof vests, wow - I'm longing to know how Lexi was free to be there to contradict Victoria and Evil Evan. Thank goodness Victoria is under arrest at last. Gene, taking his vows as he bleeds - how romantic and dramatic. And Alex is pregnant! But he will be all right - won't he?
theHuntgoeson chapter 5 . 12/28/2009
Thank goodness Gene and Alex are alive! But how did he escape the blast, and where is Lexi? They'd better put a guard on Lena and go to get Lexi back. This is such an unusual story and so well written, congratulations!
theHuntgoeson chapter 4 . 12/28/2009
Yes - I DID scream! Gene tricked into shooting his own daughter, and then he's lost in the explosion, Lexi's back ... I just can't imagine where you are going to go from here. Victoria Mackintosh is a splendid creation, suitably Machiavellian for Supermac's daughter.
Bloodheart06 chapter 5 . 12/24/2009
aww wow..

So happy gene didnt die!

This is very interesting xD

x
theHuntgoeson chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
Yes, that is some shock twist, and it's a goody! Moreover I did NOT see it coming. Brilliant - I can't wait to see where you will go with this.
theHuntgoeson chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
You are determined to keep surprising us with this story. I'm astonished that Gene has taken Alex's return so calmly - except that, to judge by what he says in Chapter 1, he now appears to know something about her time travelling - and even more astonished to learn about the missing Lexi. But how will Lena's mission turn out?
theHuntgoeson chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
What a very original and clever idea this is. Lena is a grwat new character, and all the characters' feelings are conveyed so well - Gene's grief and bitterness, which yet again leads to him saying something desperately hurtful; Lena's desire to learn more about her mother; Alex's travelling between the past and the future. I love the idea of Alex's room being left locked, as a shrine to her, and Gene's rage and grief at seeing Lena in her mother's clothes (shades of Rebecca!). I look forward to seeing where you take this.
Azuragal chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
Im really liking this story...i hope you carry on with it!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
really liked this original story took me awhile to get into it. would love for you to continue. what suprise did gene have for lena's bday in the office. why did he hit lena. are we gonna see the past of how gene and alex where when they got to together etc.
rantandrumour chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
This is really interesting. I'm very curious as to what happens next. hope you update soon!