Reviews for Planet 515
Dose
noun
1. A quantity of a medicine or drug taken or recommended to be taken at a particular time.
"He took a dose of cough mixture."

Does
vb
(Used with a singular noun or the pronouns: he, she, or it) a form of the present tense (indicative mood) of do.
vantweet chapter 8 . 3/3
I just love your story!
i agree wholeheartedly that planet 51 wasted a lot of its potential. and what you wrote, was what i always wished for after seeing that movie. the whole thinking from the ethologist, and the conclusion that chuck was scared. you turned the 1d characters from the movie into real well rounded people. first and foremost the general! he's my favourite of your story!
This is by far the 100% best planet 51 fanfic EVER! I'm so dissapointed that your not continuing it ( Or at least thats what I'm assuming considering its been a few years since you last updated) Really glad your not for the ChuckLem thing (I'm not against gays, but most of these fanfics have that). Plus I loved the reality! It just makes sense that they have diffrent languages. Thank you for this really good story.
actresspdx chapter 7 . 1/24
Ah, thats what happens when I review late at night.
That should have said "While I will not hound you about updates, I do hope you update in the future."
actresspdx chapter 8 . 1/22
NOOO! a cliffhanger!
Your writing is wonderful, and your storytelling clear and with depth. While I will not hurts you about writing another chapter, I do hope that someday you continue this story. Its too good to leave lie.
Ecleticspaz chapter 5 . 7/30/2015
Chuck is such an awesome badass in chapter 5...one of my favorite chapters.
Ecleticspaz chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
As someone who has a love/hate relationship with P51; thank you thank you thaaannnk youuu. I blame Joe Stillman for the most of what was wrong with that movie; he came from that Shrek Franchise pot, which has this compulsive need to fill a movie up with unnecessary noise and useless, easily outdated pop culture references. Heck, just shaving out half the the Star Wars cliche's would have improved it ten fold.

Thank you for making Grawl a character rather than caricature, you also tried to do the same with Kipple, but I guess there's only so much anyone can do for that guy. At least he's more plausible as someone who would have so much influence over a badass like Grawl.

Thank you also for not making Lem's Dad an impotent milksop, not making Lem such a goodygoody, and not making Eckle Neera's brother. In the movie, the real sibling gravity pulls towards Lem.

Let me make a confession here; this is why I waste my time with fan fiction. For every several dozen mushy, slashy, drabbly sleeping pills that get posted, there's one that makes it all worth the search. I haven't bothered to run a fan fic through the printer in a long time, that's how much I dig this. Maybe with enough editing and polishing this would be marketable like Fifty Shades of Grey. No, no, I'm not saying this is an FSG, it's way too well written, I'm just saying it could be similarly marketable. ;) I ain't done rambling...more to come.
eclecticspaz chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
I know I'm just gushing here, but kudos on the political back story with the WWII, Cold War and Soviet references.
eclecticspaz chapter 5 . 7/30/2015
One of my favorite chapters here. Chuck is such a Badass.

Thank you for making Grawl, Kipple and Quip characters rather than a caricatures.
eclecticspaz chapter 8 . 7/30/2015
Dundundunnnn! Multiple cliffhangers here!
I guess Lem's gonna get busted when he sees the nuclear reactor with Kipple, even more so if Chuck left an audio log on that control panel the techs opened up.

And with the lift on the barricade, is Haglog gonna make Skiff open shop? (Thanks for making him creepier than the movie, really adds to the cocktail.) Does the artsy Vaglor have anything to do with that flier, and if so, where did he get a Chuck photo? I hope Glar has more weight in this story later on, Neera, too.

Even if Chuck is turned in without incident, it looks like he's stuck there for the long term (unless he and the pod are at Base 9 and there IS a fire.) Would be pretty funny if he was down in the probe storage and there was fog on his breath from the cold; they'd think he was breathing fire at first, until they factored in the warm air in his lungs.

See what happens with no updates? Readers make dumb speculations about what happens next. I'm a hypocrite here, of course, I got one I haven't upped in over a year...
Guest chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
You're totally right in making chuck smart, I mean for NASA you Need to have at least a near perfect memory and a good memory-span.
Giving him photographic memory is not only believable but perfectly logical.

I also can't help but notice you have a lot of typos mostly with words that should have a Z' you place S' like organize and realize etc.
2 chapters down and I love it so far D
Talk Bubble chapter 8 . 5/1/2015
This is amazing! I wish you would continue it...

It's a much more mature take on Planet 51; while I did like the movie, I admit it was a little childish, and I was hoping for them to explore how the two races would react, especially when Chuck is all alone. I love everything you put in about "Wow, he's a mammal, he's so warm and squishy."

In terms of writing, I think your overall pacing and plot is pretty great. You need to work a little on your spelling however. Most of the times it's just homonyms that you get mixed up, and that you could probably fix no problem with a bit of editing (or a beta!)
amaya chapter 8 . 3/10/2015
Hey ! I dont know if youre going to continue this series or not but i wanted to say i've absolutely loved the chapters you have put out!
This is by far one of my favorite fanfics because of the creativity and how well written it is.
I look forward to read more
CaptRico chapter 8 . 2/18/2015
So far, this story a 100 times better than the movie. I love how you gave the character more depth and dimensions than they were in the film. Makes for a more realistic approach. Nicely done so far. I hope you update and finish this story someday. I love to read how it ends. 3
Dragonlover33 chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
I really really really liked your story. Very well writen and good scenes. I just can't wait for the new chapter. I know it has been 3 years since you wrote it but pleas pleas continue on it. It's really good and you just want to read more. If someone would make a movie our of your story I would absolutely (spelling?) watch it :D