Reviews for Planet 515
Ecleticspaz chapter 5 . 7/30
Chuck is such an awesome badass in chapter 5...one of my favorite chapters.
Ecleticspaz chapter 1 . 7/30
As someone who has a love/hate relationship with P51; thank you thank you thaaannnk youuu. I blame Joe Stillman for the most of what was wrong with that movie; he came from that Shrek Franchise pot, which has this compulsive need to fill a movie up with unnecessary noise and useless, easily outdated pop culture references. Heck, just shaving out half the the Star Wars cliche's would have improved it ten fold.

Thank you for making Grawl a character rather than caricature, you also tried to do the same with Kipple, but I guess there's only so much anyone can do for that guy. At least he's more plausible as someone who would have so much influence over a badass like Grawl.

Thank you also for not making Lem's Dad an impotent milksop, not making Lem such a goodygoody, and not making Eckle Neera's brother. In the movie, the real sibling gravity pulls towards Lem.

Let me make a confession here; this is why I waste my time with fan fiction. For every several dozen mushy, slashy, drabbly sleeping pills that get posted, there's one that makes it all worth the search. I haven't bothered to run a fan fic through the printer in a long time, that's how much I dig this. Maybe with enough editing and polishing this would be marketable like Fifty Shades of Grey. No, no, I'm not saying this is an FSG, it's way too well written, I'm just saying it could be similarly marketable. ;) I ain't done rambling...more to come.
eclecticspaz chapter 6 . 7/30
I know I'm just gushing here, but kudos on the political back story with the WWII, Cold War and Soviet references.
eclecticspaz chapter 5 . 7/30
One of my favorite chapters here. Chuck is such a Badass.

Thank you for making Grawl, Kipple and Quip characters rather than a caricatures.
eclecticspaz chapter 8 . 7/30
Dundundunnnn! Multiple cliffhangers here!
I guess Lem's gonna get busted when he sees the nuclear reactor with Kipple, even more so if Chuck left an audio log on that control panel the techs opened up.

And with the lift on the barricade, is Haglog gonna make Skiff open shop? (Thanks for making him creepier than the movie, really adds to the cocktail.) Does the artsy Vaglor have anything to do with that flier, and if so, where did he get a Chuck photo? I hope Glar has more weight in this story later on, Neera, too.

Even if Chuck is turned in without incident, it looks like he's stuck there for the long term (unless he and the pod are at Base 9 and there IS a fire.) Would be pretty funny if he was down in the probe storage and there was fog on his breath from the cold; they'd think he was breathing fire at first, until they factored in the warm air in his lungs.

See what happens with no updates? Readers make dumb speculations about what happens next. I'm a hypocrite here, of course, I got one I haven't upped in over a year...
You're totally right in making chuck smart, I mean for NASA you Need to have at least a near perfect memory and a good memory-span.
Giving him photographic memory is not only believable but perfectly logical.

I also can't help but notice you have a lot of typos mostly with words that should have a Z' you place S' like organize and realize etc.
2 chapters down and I love it so far D
Talk Bubble chapter 8 . 5/1
This is amazing! I wish you would continue it...

It's a much more mature take on Planet 51; while I did like the movie, I admit it was a little childish, and I was hoping for them to explore how the two races would react, especially when Chuck is all alone. I love everything you put in about "Wow, he's a mammal, he's so warm and squishy."

In terms of writing, I think your overall pacing and plot is pretty great. You need to work a little on your spelling however. Most of the times it's just homonyms that you get mixed up, and that you could probably fix no problem with a bit of editing (or a beta!)
amaya chapter 8 . 3/10
Hey ! I dont know if youre going to continue this series or not but i wanted to say i've absolutely loved the chapters you have put out!
This is by far one of my favorite fanfics because of the creativity and how well written it is.
I look forward to read more
CaptRico chapter 8 . 2/18
So far, this story a 100 times better than the movie. I love how you gave the character more depth and dimensions than they were in the film. Makes for a more realistic approach. Nicely done so far. I hope you update and finish this story someday. I love to read how it ends. 3
Dragonlover33 chapter 1 . 1/25
I really really really liked your story. Very well writen and good scenes. I just can't wait for the new chapter. I know it has been 3 years since you wrote it but pleas pleas continue on it. It's really good and you just want to read more. If someone would make a movie our of your story I would absolutely (spelling?) watch it :D
SREDashwood chapter 8 . 1/13
This is great. I really like the story and I hope you write more soon.

HOWEVER...

I know for a fact (seeing as I know all of the 5 books off by heart) that some of this has come strait out of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. E.g. the knuckle sandwich.
Cutie Kyuubi chapter 8 . 10/27/2014
Arrrgh! I wanna read more! This is way better than the movie, and I gotta know what Lem's dad's idea is!
11guest11 chapter 8 . 10/20/2014
Love this story
Just wish there was more
StressedLouise chapter 8 . 4/5/2014
I'M CRYING BECAUSE THIS WILL NEVER BE UPDATED ;_; It's such a shame! It seems all the brilliant stories are either not that recognised or they've been abandoned. LIFE IS HARD. I won't get my hopes up, but if you finish this story I know myself and others will be SO greatful!
notimportant chapter 8 . 1/5/2014
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo*crying face* how could you just leave this magnificent piece of writing at such an abrupt end? Shame on you ! And leaving it vacant for more than a year of all things?! Utterly disgraceful!
Please don't leave this story, I'm begging you *crying face*