Reviews for Planet 515
Come on man, please finish it.
Sabere Commander chapter 8 . 2/3
A really good read but, ultimately, unsatisfying. The actions of everyone seem very believable and, at certain points, more realistic than the movie, I really enjoy the effort of the language barrier and cultural differences being legitimate problems for them.

My only disappointments is that it's unfinished and ends on a cliffhanger. This is extrapolated by the fact that story was approaching the fabled climax point.
Please do more I've been waiting for 2 long desperate years
Guest chapter 8 . 12/28/2017
Please continue I've been waiting for 2 years.
Or mabe only 1... no I think it was 2... yeah it was 2.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/8/2017
This is awsome!
It's Hetalia chapter 8 . 9/9/2017
I think that this story is amazing! It would be wonderful if you started updating again, but if not maybe you would consider passing it on to someone else who will continue it? I don't know, just a suggestion. This story is too good to waste, you took the concept and ran with it in a truly inspired direction.
AJ chapter 8 . 7/25/2017
It has been to long. Update!
BLINIX chapter 8 . 9/2/2016
Ahh, this was really a good plot, and it actually made more sense than un the movie, will be suporting if ya ever continĂșe.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
1. A quantity of a medicine or drug taken or recommended to be taken at a particular time.
"He took a dose of cough mixture."

(Used with a singular noun or the pronouns: he, she, or it) a form of the present tense (indicative mood) of do.
vantweet chapter 8 . 3/3/2016
I just love your story!
i agree wholeheartedly that planet 51 wasted a lot of its potential. and what you wrote, was what i always wished for after seeing that movie. the whole thinking from the ethologist, and the conclusion that chuck was scared. you turned the 1d characters from the movie into real well rounded people. first and foremost the general! he's my favourite of your story!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/28/2016
This is by far the 100% best planet 51 fanfic EVER! I'm so dissapointed that your not continuing it ( Or at least thats what I'm assuming considering its been a few years since you last updated) Really glad your not for the ChuckLem thing (I'm not against gays, but most of these fanfics have that). Plus I loved the reality! It just makes sense that they have diffrent languages. Thank you for this really good story.
actresspdx chapter 7 . 1/24/2016
Ah, thats what happens when I review late at night.
That should have said "While I will not hound you about updates, I do hope you update in the future."
actresspdx chapter 8 . 1/22/2016
NOOO! a cliffhanger!
Your writing is wonderful, and your storytelling clear and with depth. While I will not hurts you about writing another chapter, I do hope that someday you continue this story. Its too good to leave lie.
Ecleticspaz chapter 5 . 7/30/2015
Chuck is such an awesome badass in chapter of my favorite chapters.
Ecleticspaz chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
As someone who has a love/hate relationship with P51; thank you thank you thaaannnk youuu. I blame Joe Stillman for the most of what was wrong with that movie; he came from that Shrek Franchise pot, which has this compulsive need to fill a movie up with unnecessary noise and useless, easily outdated pop culture references. Heck, just shaving out half the the Star Wars cliche's would have improved it ten fold.

Thank you for making Grawl a character rather than caricature, you also tried to do the same with Kipple, but I guess there's only so much anyone can do for that guy. At least he's more plausible as someone who would have so much influence over a badass like Grawl.

Thank you also for not making Lem's Dad an impotent milksop, not making Lem such a goodygoody, and not making Eckle Neera's brother. In the movie, the real sibling gravity pulls towards Lem.

Let me make a confession here; this is why I waste my time with fan fiction. For every several dozen mushy, slashy, drabbly sleeping pills that get posted, there's one that makes it all worth the search. I haven't bothered to run a fan fic through the printer in a long time, that's how much I dig this. Maybe with enough editing and polishing this would be marketable like Fifty Shades of Grey. No, no, I'm not saying this is an FSG, it's way too well written, I'm just saying it could be similarly marketable. ;) I ain't done rambling...more to come.