Reviews for Planet 515
StressedLouie chapter 8 . 4/5
I'M CRYING BECAUSE THIS WILL NEVER BE UPDATED ;_; It's such a shame! It seems all the brilliant stories are either not that recognised or they've been abandoned. LIFE IS HARD. I won't get my hopes up, but if you finish this story I know myself and others will be SO greatful!
notimportant chapter 8 . 1/5
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo*crying face* how could you just leave this magnificent piece of writing at such an abrupt end? Shame on you ! And leaving it vacant for more than a year of all things?! Utterly disgraceful!
Please don't leave this story, I'm begging you *crying face*
Kat chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
I am really impressed with the detail you have put into the story so far. I love the cold war era feel and the way the aliens make smart, realistic decisions. I can't wait to see how Grawl springs his plan.
GeslyR chapter 8 . 5/11/2013
More next 9 chapter...
imadj chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
WOW! this story is AMAZING!

Please update it soon! I CAN'T WAIT to find out what happens next!
PhantomToe chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This is shaping up wonderfully. This movie deserved a much better treatment than it received, and ended up with so many plot holes and characters that made you squirm in awkwardness and agony. Agony for the pr disaster that would normally result from having your species represented by such a self absorbed dolt that pays no mind to a magically shared language and floating cars while his pet robot is limited to wheels.

So thank you... Thank you. This is the movie I wanted to watch.

Thank you.
callmeBaby'08 chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
Damn good story I want to read more of this! Please update soon!
Invader Kiwi chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
...TBC? Please? Pretty, pretty please with alien cherries on top?
The What-If Writer chapter 7 . 12/17/2012
This is how the movie should have been done! Its so well written and so intense and I love ever single bit of it! I love how Ekle and Lem are brothers and his Dad was part of the army, and everything else! Its perfect!
You must update! I've been waiting to see what happens next for ages! You can't leave us like this in suspense!
Again, brilliant story.
ShinigamiPhantom chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
I've got an idea about how this story can continue. How about Lem's dad is planning a trap for Chuck? Or maybe a lighter version were Chuck is giving an interview in TV? The fact that Chuck's landing module has been taken apart some substitute should be arranged. I'm not sure if these ideas helped you, but i hope you will update soon.
Lord Jashin Follower chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
Y U No Update?!
Kibalover3029 chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
I hope you update this story soon. I really like it and you've done such a great job
ShinigamiPhantom chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
You know. I've been entering your profile everyday to check if there's an update. Please! Recover from your writer's bock!
Chocolate Tunda chapter 8 . 11/14/2012
Hey there! Just letting you know I'm still following this story. I re-read a few chapters and I'm hooked again. Update as soon as you can!
Lord Jashin Follower chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Why has this not been updated recently?! I need an update! TT-TT