Reviews for Planet 515
CaptRico chapter 8 . 2/18
So far, this story a 100 times better than the movie. I love how you gave the character more depth and dimensions than they were in the film. Makes for a more realistic approach. Nicely done so far. I hope you update and finish this story someday. I love to read how it ends. 3
Dragonlover33 chapter 1 . 1/25
I really really really liked your story. Very well writen and good scenes. I just can't wait for the new chapter. I know it has been 3 years since you wrote it but pleas pleas continue on it. It's really good and you just want to read more. If someone would make a movie our of your story I would absolutely (spelling?) watch it :D
SREDashwood chapter 8 . 1/13
This is great. I really like the story and I hope you write more soon.

HOWEVER...

I know for a fact (seeing as I know all of the 5 books off by heart) that some of this has come strait out of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. E.g. the knuckle sandwich.
Cutie Kyuubi chapter 8 . 10/27/2014
Arrrgh! I wanna read more! This is way better than the movie, and I gotta know what Lem's dad's idea is!
11guest11 chapter 8 . 10/20/2014
Love this story
Just wish there was more
StressedLouise chapter 8 . 4/5/2014
I'M CRYING BECAUSE THIS WILL NEVER BE UPDATED ;_; It's such a shame! It seems all the brilliant stories are either not that recognised or they've been abandoned. LIFE IS HARD. I won't get my hopes up, but if you finish this story I know myself and others will be SO greatful!
notimportant chapter 8 . 1/5/2014
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo*crying face* how could you just leave this magnificent piece of writing at such an abrupt end? Shame on you ! And leaving it vacant for more than a year of all things?! Utterly disgraceful!
Please don't leave this story, I'm begging you *crying face*
Kat chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
I am really impressed with the detail you have put into the story so far. I love the cold war era feel and the way the aliens make smart, realistic decisions. I can't wait to see how Grawl springs his plan.
GeslyR chapter 8 . 5/11/2013
More next 9 chapter...
imadj chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
WOW! this story is AMAZING!

Please update it soon! I CAN'T WAIT to find out what happens next!
PhantomToe chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This is shaping up wonderfully. This movie deserved a much better treatment than it received, and ended up with so many plot holes and characters that made you squirm in awkwardness and agony. Agony for the pr disaster that would normally result from having your species represented by such a self absorbed dolt that pays no mind to a magically shared language and floating cars while his pet robot is limited to wheels.

So thank you... Thank you. This is the movie I wanted to watch.

Thank you.
callmeBaby'08 chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
Damn good story I want to read more of this! Please update soon!
TARDIStoaster chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
...TBC? Please? Pretty, pretty please with alien cherries on top?
The What-If Writer chapter 7 . 12/17/2012
This is how the movie should have been done! Its so well written and so intense and I love ever single bit of it! I love how Ekle and Lem are brothers and his Dad was part of the army, and everything else! Its perfect!
You must update! I've been waiting to see what happens next for ages! You can't leave us like this in suspense!
Again, brilliant story.
ShinigamiPhantom chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
I've got an idea about how this story can continue. How about Lem's dad is planning a trap for Chuck? Or maybe a lighter version were Chuck is giving an interview in TV? The fact that Chuck's landing module has been taken apart some substitute should be arranged. I'm not sure if these ideas helped you, but i hope you will update soon.