Reviews for Midwinter Feast
Bianca chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Wow! Just wow! I can't think of good enough praising adjectives to describe this 1,000 or so words of pure fluffiness. I was in absolute awe with the background description. I wanted to bath in it actually AHAHAHA. And the end was in priceless, ofc Arthur will keep Merlin in shape through various ways. Just brilliant, always gonna be a favorite of mine. Great job and good luck on your future stories! :)
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Hehe. I think my favourite thing in your fics are the little throwaway lines on the side (aside from the fluff, of course!). In this one, it was the one about Arthur and Morgana staring each other down over the path via mistletoe. _
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Oh, that is /sweet/. :) I love the descriptions of all the various Christmassy happenings, the way Merlin fits right in. And of course the ending was wonderful 3 I love those boys. Wonderful work!
Magpie1600 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Wonderful, very good short.
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
lol! Very cute!

Loved the mistletoe paragraph too *giggles* I'm totally with those servants girls, soo would have nabbed a kiss from Merlin :D

Very nice, awesome job!
Katlyn chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I laughed so hard at the jousting reference at the end. Awesome.
Beizanten chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Really great story. Arthur is being so sweet! Well, Merlin father is good at carving so I won't be surprise if merlin is too. I love that merlin get ambush by a kissing servant girl. Three times, Arthur really are insatiable!
Sherlocking chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Aww :)
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
hahaha nice i loved it
Hazins chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Aw, I like this :) Arthur's so cute when he's not being mean and ordering Merlin around.

~H
Archaeologist chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Loved the description of the feast. I liked all the little details and how Merlin couldn't seem to escape the kisses from the girls. Very cute. Loved the ending. Well done.
Merthur chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Sweet! Love the paragraph about the mistletoe - brilliant! And the gifts and Merlin's special extra 'gift' for Arthur and awwww!
deezy-y chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
lol...very sweet!
Alitchen chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
EHE Just have a big smile on my face. Very good story and the end with arthur and merlin was perfect. Very well writen I could see the stoy happend in my mind. Thanks
mothwrites chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
If I lived in Camelot I would SO be one of those girls who ambushed Merlin with the mistleoe. Fabulour fic!