Reviews for Conflicts and Amends
Wolfox6 chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
I liked her reaction to Flemeth. Heh heh, ancient shapeshifting abominations would make *any* but the most foolhardy nervous.

I'm rather curious who the romance will involve, as I sense a *lot* of discord between Melwiliel and Alistair.

Well done.
Wolfox6 chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
"A Quiet Rest" indeed. The respite from travel, that she is not conditioned for yet, and the compassionate take on Duncan made for a delightful read. Considering that I never cared much for him in the game, I find myself disliking Loghain for his heartless abandonment of the Order of Grey Wardens even more than before.

Wonderfully written.
Elyssa Brown chapter 5 . 12/15/2010
Wonderful job so far. I like how it is coming along. You do a wonderful job of filling in the gaps in the game. I enjoy Mel's interactions with all the other characters, especially Alistair ;) I can't wait to read more!
TwoChoos chapter 5 . 1/18/2010
Why, hel-lo there, Eleima. Nice running into you outside SHS.

I also have to admit I love you quite a lot right now. I've been ransacking the DA page searching for a fic that 1. Followed the main storyline, more or less, 2. Didn't tick me off in some way. People misspelling 'teyrn' is quickly becoming a pet peeve of mine.

*loves you* 3

I'll certainly be happy to read more of this. :3
socialkombat chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
Beautiful narrative voice which really captures the story of the gameplay. A few spelling errors, but nothing that detracts from the story. Well done, looking forward to more!
Isobel Kelte chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
Having done Ostagar a lot of times and reading about it in quite a few fics, I really like how fresh you've made it, here. It's kind of cool to see the conversation with Wynne as having known her instead of just meeting. Melwiliel's emotions really connect to the situation; I'm looking forward to more!
Isobel Kelte chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
I -really- like this chapter. You really brought a sense of seeing the world through the eyes of someone who hasn't been outside the Tower, but through a veil of grief. The fact that she's not an expert in offensive magic makes her all the more believable, and those last few lines just -sting- (so sad!). I love your characterization of Duncan, too; I always wondered what that trip was like, and I think you captured it very well.
Isobel Kelte chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
This story is getting off to a great start! The way you've blended word-for-word dialogue with your own style and storytelling worked very well, keeping the NPCs in character while adding your own style to the storytelling.

On another note, Jowan is one of my favorite characters, and I love reading fics that explore his relationship with the mage!PC. You can see the glimmers of their normal interaction marred by the tension of his predicament. I'm looking forward to another update!