Reviews for Body Heat
drealyn22 chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
I loved this! I was laughing so hard at Fuu's little trick on Mugen, and even moreso because Jin knew exactly what was going to happen and was totally prepared for it. Awesome.
Camille.Ad0 chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
I do wish to see that oft-fantasized three-some of Mugen ˆˆ !
R e d chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
You - have captured the essence of Samurai Champloo.
Even years later of finishing that show, their voices easily echoed back to me in this fic.
There's enough love for FuuJin and others for MuFuu and all in that is in between here.
Of course it'd be a coin toss that defines their fate. And of course Jin knew exactly what Fuu would be up to (actually all three are in sync... well, when the time is right). And Mugen's narcissistic quality in crushing on those who share his -charming- qualities. You nailed it all across, girly.
Oh Eurydice chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Perfect characterization! You've got me giggling like mad. :)
Stormjade chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
damn there is nothing about this story that i don't like. funny interactions, platonic and romantic friendships, hip-hop talk yo, hints at all three pairings, even more hints at my own otp jin/fuu, cute ending; damn it's like you just put the things i like in a fic in this great oneshot, bro.
rangerbagel chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I love the pacing and the humor! I legitimately laughed out loud!
Teensie-sama chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Very cute
Very funny
Very sweet
And all were very in character

Hee

Ts
cindi86rai chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Haha this was great!
SesshyGal chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
haha that was so awesome
Grimm2 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
this was perfect!
RedPineapple27 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Haha, this was bloody hilarious XP.
chewing.on.PEARLS chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Hahaha! I loved it! So funny :) I wish there was more...

-chewingonpearls (SAYURI)
masqvia chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Hehe, instant favorite. xD Very funny.
Fyfy chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
When I read:

Fuu wiggled her fingers, getting them colder in the shack's icy air by the second.

I just about exploded in laughter at the imminent doom that would befall our graceful (cough) Mugen.

You're amazing, XD
Fuusaki chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
OMG, priceless.

Almost as though everything was planned out between them XDD

But I suppose Mugen got what he deserved... great fic anyways, I love it 8D