Reviews for Amy Rose's Farting Problem
V J Brock chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I say I think it's full of I only read chapter 1 so I'm not COMPLETELY sure. :-)
I like the part when Amy farted and Sonic took off and came back with a gas mask, it would've been better if Sonic came back with the gas mask and said " Let's do this thang! " (L.O.L. XD )
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
cool
Brendan chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
big butt amy rose
HaiSonic119 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
it had to be said; still a better love story then twilight ;D
Mecha bot 0.4 chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
WOW! Talk about Weapons of "A-S-S" Destruction! HAHAHA! Ah... that was funny.
She Wolf chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
Oh Sexy!
SharpClaw666 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Keep up the good work.

Btw there's these two guys on deviantart named Nazaru and Rockosocko, and Nazaru was requested by Rockosocko to write a similar story about a female furry named Renamon, and enjoyed every second of it. I think the three of you should team up or something, you'd get along perfectly.
LawAbidingShota chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Yay! Youtube Poop reference! :D
goodman2 chapter 7 . 7/27/2010
Wow. I love how at the end of every girl farting fanfic, whatever girl (in this case Amy) with the problem always blows up the world with her farts.

Keep up the good work!
Silver Star chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Her panties were like a mud pit? Oh dude, super gross! But still,this is very funny. I can't believe her gas caused the whole building to collapse! Now that wasn't a fart, that was an eruption! And to top it all off...I think I'm starting to get hungry for some chili dogs. 0.0;
YoshizillaFanUltra chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I give this a 10/10 for the ENCLOSED INSTRUCTION BOOKLET. And the fact that I died laughing when Amy farted and they all died. XD
Souja O chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
hahahaha. That's amazing!
luckykid chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
The next thing you'll know, Cream is going to have the same problem later... (no offense to her though...)
pika123 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009