Reviews for Romance Is Dead
Mireads chapter 28 . 5/6
I loved this story.
Paola Lightwood chapter 27 . 12/6/2021
Hello :) I just read the Spanish translation of your story and wanted to say thank you! You're an incredible story teller, I really enjoyed your story. Thank you so much to allow the translation. Greetings from México.
Aislinn Massi chapter 1 . 12/6/2021
Thank you very much for allowing the translation of this wonderful story, it was very different and still so good! You are Ana amazing writer!
Vianey Cullen chapter 1 . 11/29/2021
Hola! Muchas gracias por permitir la traducción de tan bonita historia, sin duda disfruté mucho leerla. Es una historia muy original, y me atrapó desde el primer momento.

Thank you so much! Grettings
suitablyironicmoniker chapter 5 . 11/28/2021
Cute banter!
suitablyironicmoniker chapter 4 . 11/28/2021
Such an inventive premise! Enjoying this.
winterhorses chapter 19 . 11/17/2021
{{Hugs}} I know it’s years later, but such a loss is still a tragic thing to experience.
winterhorses chapter 18 . 11/17/2021
Nope, nothing can excuse what Rosalie did. Her words are too little, too late, and Edward would be completely justified were he to shred her to mulch.
winterhorses chapter 12 . 11/17/2021
I love this fic so much! Rereading it again, and I can’t stop smiling at how quirky cool Bella is. So much better than awkward canon Bella!
tulgarita chapter 1 . 11/9/2021
Thank you so much for letting Sarai translate your story, it was a wonderful experience to read it, the feelings that you made me feel through your words, joy, sadness, love, hope! Thanks again. Ana, Spain.
Tata XOXO chapter 27 . 11/8/2021
Hi! I'm Tata from Bogota Colombia. I Just want to thank you for let Sarai to translate this amazing story to spanish... I love it from the beginning till the end! You're an amazing writter!
Thanks a lot again!
Kisses!
XOXO
Cook78 chapter 1 . 11/8/2021
Thank you so much for sharing your story, and for alliwing Sarai te traslation into Spanish. I loved every chapter of it. Awesome work ;)
GSora chapter 1 . 11/8/2021
Loved this so much. Couldn't be happier with the way it all turned out. What a great story. With a great HEA. Thank you for authorizing Sarai the translation for us Spanish readers could loved it too.
Greetings from Ecuador
Bloodymaggie81 chapter 1 . 11/8/2021
Dess Cullen chapter 28 . 11/7/2021
Thank you so much for sharing your story, and for alliwing Sarai te traslation into Spanish. I loved every chapter of it. Awesome work.

Dess Cullen.