Reviews for Romance Is Dead
kellyhorse chapter 17 . 10/29/2020
Wow this is ten years old but a thought occurred to me as I was cooking my rice for dinner: if Alice’s visions depend on decisions (if someone hasn’t decided to do something, she won’t see it), how did she see Bella and Edward in love?
Great story. Lots of fun.
BellaSwan chapter 7 . 10/2/2020
. . .
Way better than the actual Twilight has a little Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn. But it's way better.
SO! How do I get my Island?
lol
Bluegirl chapter 27 . 10/1/2020
Estou seriamente sem palavras .
Uau
Está de parabéns
Guest chapter 28 . 10/1/2020
Estou seriamente sem palavras
Elisa.CFPS chapter 28 . 10/2/2020
A lot of thanks for share this.
Elisa.CFPS chapter 26 . 10/2/2020
Thanks for it. Fue bellisimo.
VryUnique chapter 26 . 9/18/2020
Very moving. It would have been more moving If Bella called Charlie dad. If I’m not mistaken she only called him Charlie behind his back in the books. It funny because I was just reading another story a couple days ago where Bella and Charlie were reunited after her being kidnapped and I couldn’t help thinking it would have been more moving if she called him dad. Don’t understand... still loved the chapter and sorry for that useless information.
VryUnique chapter 20 . 9/18/2020
I think Bella is overreacting. So what that Alice had a vision, her visions are subjective. It doesn’t mean they don’t care about her. How the hell are you suppose to tell someone you just met you saw them expressing love to your brother. Just because alice had a vision doesn’t mean that everything that was said was a lie.
Edward should have told Bella they all love her, no matter what. There haven’t even been any tests done on her in awhile.
VryUnique chapter 19 . 9/18/2020
This was years ago but I’m still so sorry.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/15/2020
Great story , nice to read something a little different, thanks for sharing
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 28 . 6/10/2020
Loved this! Thank you!
Rebecca Rowland chapter 7 . 5/19/2020
Bella's flippant - and, at times, snarky - sense of humor is amusing, but her "Undeadians" caught me off guard leaving me cracking up. It's too bad Emmett followed after his petulant wife because he'd have been rolling at that term! :D
Rebecca Rowland chapter 1 . 5/18/2020
I wasn't sure if I wanted to read this story (generally ghosts aren't really my thing), but I loved the first chapter. One thing I'd suggest, however, is to perhaps have a beta proof read it as there are quite a few comma errors (I only mention it because it is a bit distracting and/or confusing at times).
D11 chapter 27 . 2/26/2020
Wow, this was fantastic. I lost sleep because I couldn’t put this down. This was such a unique and interesting concept and I loved it so much! Thank you for creating this
Gogirl chapter 9 . 2/20/2020