Reviews for Romance Is Dead
Rainha Helena chapter 28 . 9/18
Congratulations on this story! I loved how you build the characters and I was very happy that they have had a happy ending after a long afterlife of loneliness.
The Assumed Nun chapter 5 . 7/21
I am loving this story! So well written and I am looking forward to each chapters great job!
GeekMama Bee chapter 15 . 7/15
Oh no! My heart hurts for Bella.
Thank you for sharing this with us!
GeekMama Bee chapter 12 . 7/14
Woah...
I know that a long time has passed, but I still wanted you know that I'm sorry for your loss.
I'm sorry for your loss. I've only been into fan fiction for about the last four years. I don't know if I've read her stuff. BEEPBEEP ( In my family this means change of subject). You mentioned Overtones in the A/N of a different story. We're you talking about the A Cappella group from James Madison University?!
orchidluv chapter 23 . 6/12
Gaaaaaah!
orchidluv chapter 19 . 6/12
I am sorry to read this authors note. I was a very active writer on here until my father got sick and passed suddenly. I haven't found the will to continue my stories yet but I'm working on it.
orchidluv chapter 7 . 6/10
Loved this chap
orchidluv chapter 4 . 6/9
Lol I like how you greet all of us as food. I'm totally into this and sad that I've never read you work before (that I can remember). Amazing!
Cullen Cousin chapter 28 . 6/6
Great story
chellekathrynnn chapter 1 . 4/19
I’d love a sequel if you’re still around
Tincancan chapter 26 . 4/7
Most heartbreaking and emotionally moving part of the story. Oh Charlie.
Melissa Moyer chapter 27 . 2/19
Not sure how I missed this story before. It was very interesting and I really like the take on Bella. I especially liked how you pointed out the manipulation of Bella via Alices gift. That has always annoyed the crap out of me so kudos for putting her in her place and also for making Carlisle realize that regardless of how new and interesting something is it’s not automatically license to make it into a science project.
The whole triangle bullshit disgusts me. You're gross to like that.
1,531 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »