Reviews for Romance Is Dead
jedigirlsc chapter 1 . 11/18
Great story
rinievermilion chapter 28 . 11/15
I don't know if you read this, but just so you know, you're the one who introduce me to the wonderful world of Twilight. Don't get me wrong, I've watch twilight years ago but like i said, it was years ago. I only remembered snippets of it.

Now im reading Harry Potter. While I'm stalking people to check their favorites fiction i come across your story. I'm a little bit hesitate to read because i don't know if twilight was good or not. I mean, i only watch the movies and not read the book. Sooo with heavy heart i started to read yours first and hope that don't regret wasting my time.

And voila! Like it? I love your story! I'm now immersed with twilight fanfiction! Omg you can't believe how many times I've wasted to read twilight! Really greatfull i follow my instincts because you know how many people say this and that is better than twilight. And me being the people who just let other people opinion define me follow them.

BUT I'm really really thankful i read your fic first, mainly because ur summary is really catchy. And thank god my first twilight fic is T rated haha because when i checked the most favorite, most are M.
Soooo all i wanna say is thank you!
disrae chapter 27 . 11/7
Beautiful story! I was crying a bit at the end, but they were bittersweet tears. So glad she stayed with Charlie until the end. Truly a beautifully written story. Loved slightly sparky Bella, and her devotion to Charlie was really something special. Thanks for sharing this with us! I loved Cullen Hall too!
I Loved this story. I don't understand why Edward and Bella had to live apart while Charlie was alive. They could have still been together, hiding from Charlie.
Pathatlon chapter 28 . 10/30
I've had trouble finding stories that are worth it... But yours was just so interesting and original. THANK YOU!
In my mind, Bella and Edward together go a long way to make a story a good one. Rosalie is a selfish, non compassionate entity who considers everything through herself. She thought of more excuses, so she went and piled them all on Edward. She has very few redeeming qualities.
MyladyNancy chapter 27 . 10/17
very good thank you for sharing
MyladyNancy chapter 19 . 10/17
My sympathy to you and your family at the loss of your father. time can soften the loss but it dose not take away the needed for one you love.
Flower girl chapter 28 . 10/13
Excellent. Lovely warm characters and a great plot xx
I really loved your story. It was unique and well written. Thanks for the happy ending!
X.summergrey.X chapter 28 . 6/10
i really enjoyed this story.
X.summergrey.X chapter 26 . 6/10
oh god this was so sad and bitter sweet.
X.summergrey.X chapter 21 . 6/9
i like how things are slowly getting better between the cullens and bella. you didnt just magically have things better between them and this is even before bella and edward started dating. i do like how bella isnt letting them make her decisions, which i see a lot in stories because we all or most of us seen that in the book but its always nice too see in a fan fiction story and how she will do that. show a backbone.
x.summergrey.x chapter 15 . 6/9
oh this makes me even more interested.
X.summergrey.X chapter 8 . 6/8
damn, do i really like this story. its so fresh in my eyes but i need to sleep yet i dont want to stop reading right now.
1,479 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »