Reviews for Romance Is Dead
steph A15 chapter 27 . 4/16
Loved the story it was Amazing :)
jk chapter 20 . 3/28
bellas sure freaking out for no fucking reason.
I gave you all of me...LOL um nooooooo not really
that was fucking ridiculis bellas a fucking drama queen! whiny clingy little bitch. and I hate the way shes treating Jacob hes been nothing but awesome and shes all acting like a fucking old lady even though shes stuck at 18
bellas a selfish little...grrr. maybe she and rose should f off and this story can now be about ho jasper puts up with alice being crazy,whiny, over zealous shopaholic...I really don't see how any man could want alice...shes sooooo annoying and jasper deserves more, better!
jk chapter 18 . 3/28
that whole mess from rose was over dramatic. they didn't fucking use her all they asked was to run a few tests...and how in the fuck is tht not in her intrest also. she can learn about herself, how is that not for her? and I was thinking how naïve she was that whole time cause how could she not want to kno? and if rose is so goddamn butt hurt about being a vampire she can kill herself duh...just fucking do it rose! build a huge fire and stand in it!
bella running out like a little bitch made no since either...if she used her brain for 2 seconds she should realize that hit was her who asked if she coud come over first, her hat agreed to have the tests, her, her, her...so how is it that shes being used? um oh ya that's right shes not so it kinda makes this whole part of the story stupid and nil.
jk chapter 14 . 3/28
I wish rose would get her fucking ass kicked..shes such a fucking bitch
Twinsmom chapter 28 . 3/6
This was another really interesting idea! Such imagination! It was soooo good!
Sam chapter 1 . 2/1
No offence, but she is a really sucky gosht. I mean if I would ever see a gosht like her I would ignore her, after freaking put first.
Montara chapter 27 . 1/8
And that's it, she wasn't able to interact with Charlie after his death?! Poor Bella!

In a way I can understand Jake and Leah wanting to age again if they want kids. If not, I don't see the reason for wanting to be mortal...

I never understood the high school thing, why not move in a big city where no one will notice if their neighbors go to work or not...they could go on living their lives without those boring high school hours...

I enjoyed reading your story but the ending was not what I was expecting, Bella and Edward's decision to see each other only one day per year...I just don't get it!

But I love your writing style and the subject of your story was so interesting! Thank you for sharing your story with us!
Montara chapter 26 . 1/8
I just don't get it! Why didn't Edward stay with Bella all the time? Was his family more important than his mate?!

I get that she wanted to stay with Charlie but Edward's family is immortal so he could afford to leave them for some time!

As I see it, they just tortured each other without reason :((( So many years lost in misery!

Now that Charlie is dead it means he can be with Bella, no? Or did he just move on without having a talk with her before that?!
Montara chapter 25 . 1/8
I wish Charlie was able to see Bella :( And Edward...why can't he spend his life in the woods with Bella until Charlie will pass away?!
Montara chapter 24 . 1/8
They should have let the venom work on Charlie...then he'd have been able to see Bella...be with her for real. Is she transforming?!
Montara chapter 23 . 1/8
Oh, no :(((
Montara chapter 22 . 1/8
I just don't understand why she can't just make herself go though the person who wants to harm her...to become invisible at will...
Montara chapter 21 . 1/8
She can be so strong! I like her! :)
Montara chapter 20 . 1/7
Jacob was so direct in his wants :) But Bella knew how to handle him...

Poor Jacob, he thought she was the one...but her explanation has merit.

And...she still wants Edward. But she made such a mess with her telling on the Cullens to their enemy...they already hated them and now they have another reason.
Montara chapter 19 . 1/7
I'm sorry for your loss :(
1,463 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »