Reviews for Romance Is Dead
DanielleIAm chapter 10 . 7h
I know this was written years ago but I'm thinking people disliked Edward's pov bc the majority of his chapters are repeats of Bella's! That's no fun rereading things that happened in the previous chapters. I really like this story thus far but I literally skim through Edward's bc I just read that ish in the previous chapter.
winterhorses chapter 28 . 4/24
Great story—imaginative and fun! Thanks so much for writing!
Kayozm chapter 19 . 1/17
I know it's been years, but I just wanted to express my sorrow for your loss. We lost both my parents-in-law unexpectedly this past year, and although it's a loss you get used to, I don't think it will ever go away. I wonder if there really are ghosts hanging around watching us?
Ellachanted chapter 15 . 11/14/2016
Um, I don't think shit and fan get along all that well, since shit tends to hit fan on a regular basis. Does that make shit and fan in an abusive relationship?

Enjoying this. Though I really want to punch Rose. Or hit her with a bat, since punching her would likely break my hand.
Jk chapter 20 . 11/9/2016
I really don't get what Bella is making a big deal of! Alice sees the future and just cause she does doesn't mean she has to share those visions...and she doesn't have to explain herself if she acts on them...Bella's being a stupid fucking twit
Jk chapter 15 . 11/9/2016
Bella's overreacting... Betrayal? What fucking betrayal?
Kopec82 chapter 28 . 5/15/2016
I like sarcastic bella
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
Damn yourdo hilarious in all 9f your stories! I love it!
aniseed flower chapter 15 . 4/22/2016
Welcome to New Zealand Sarah? Lol. Couldnt help sneaking out of lurkdom when I saw NZ mentioned.. Loving your story by the way! Thank you so much for writing it and sharing it with us. :)
Guest chapter 19 . 4/11/2016
I know this is years later, but I am just reading your story now. I am so sorry for your loss.
Guest chapter 27 . 2/27/2016
This is a really cool story. Thanks for writing it.
ImYours1901 chapter 27 . 2/13/2016
The perfect story to get me out of my funk. Loved every second of it! x
acetwolf94 chapter 27 . 2/5/2016
I LOVE IT!
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 28 . 1/22/2016
I've loved every word of this unique story! I read through it all today so my apologies for not reviewing each chapter. You are a brave one for hanging in there after the loss of your dad. I'm so sorry. It made the story very poignant for me as my own father passed just a couple of years ago.
Mayuri love cullens chapter 28 . 1/2/2016