Reviews for Romance Is Dead
Kopec82 chapter 28 . 5/15
I like sarcastic bella
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 1 . 4/23
Damn yourdo hilarious in all 9f your stories! I love it!
aniseed flower chapter 15 . 4/22
Welcome to New Zealand Sarah? Lol. Couldnt help sneaking out of lurkdom when I saw NZ mentioned.. Loving your story by the way! Thank you so much for writing it and sharing it with us. :)
I know this is years later, but I am just reading your story now. I am so sorry for your loss.
This is a really cool story. Thanks for writing it.
ImYours1901 chapter 27 . 2/13
The perfect story to get me out of my funk. Loved every second of it! x
acetwolf94 chapter 27 . 2/5
I LOVE IT!
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 28 . 1/22
I've loved every word of this unique story! I read through it all today so my apologies for not reviewing each chapter. You are a brave one for hanging in there after the loss of your dad. I'm so sorry. It made the story very poignant for me as my own father passed just a couple of years ago.
Mayuri love cullens chapter 28 . 1/2
Such a unique story! 3
Anonymous chapter 28 . 12/31/2015
Good story
AaronD1 chapter 27 . 12/10/2015
I enjoyed the story. It was unique, if not slightly depressing (ok, so it was a lot more than just slightly).

I kind of expected to see a Ghost baby pop out.
AaronD1 chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Awesome. I'm liking this so far.
jedigirlsc chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Great story
rinievermilion chapter 28 . 11/15/2015
I don't know if you read this, but just so you know, you're the one who introduce me to the wonderful world of Twilight. Don't get me wrong, I've watch twilight years ago but like i said, it was years ago. I only remembered snippets of it.

Now im reading Harry Potter. While I'm stalking people to check their favorites fiction i come across your story. I'm a little bit hesitate to read because i don't know if twilight was good or not. I mean, i only watch the movies and not read the book. Sooo with heavy heart i started to read yours first and hope that don't regret wasting my time.

And voila! Like it? I love your story! I'm now immersed with twilight fanfiction! Omg you can't believe how many times I've wasted to read twilight! Really greatfull i follow my instincts because you know how many people say this and that is better than twilight. And me being the people who just let other people opinion define me follow them.

BUT I'm really really thankful i read your fic first, mainly because ur summary is really catchy. And thank god my first twilight fic is T rated haha because when i checked the most favorite, most are M.
Soooo all i wanna say is thank you!
disrae chapter 27 . 11/7/2015
Beautiful story! I was crying a bit at the end, but they were bittersweet tears. So glad she stayed with Charlie until the end. Truly a beautifully written story. Loved slightly sparky Bella, and her devotion to Charlie was really something special. Thanks for sharing this with us! I loved Cullen Hall too!
1,491 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »