Reviews for Romance Is Dead
That artist girl chapter 28 . 1/6
You are a wonderful person to have made such a wonderful perfect story
sctavis chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
Katie, this was amazing! An excellent message. Can not wait to read more of your stories and dice deeper into that wicked imagination. You are truely incredible, hope uni was fun!
AtLoveForTwilight chapter 28 . 11/8/2017
Excellent excellent story! Thank you so much for writing, loved the characters, and the ghost experience!
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
Hey Katie, what an interesting story you wrote! Thanks for the strong CharlieBella love. It made me cry sometimes. Thank you! Shannon
fernandfeather chapter 18 . 7/28/2017
Rosalie is always a fascinating character. Thanks for showing some insight into her thoughts.
DanielleIAm chapter 10 . 4/26/2017
I know this was written years ago but I'm thinking people disliked Edward's pov bc the majority of his chapters are repeats of Bella's! That's no fun rereading things that happened in the previous chapters. I really like this story thus far but I literally skim through Edward's bc I just read that ish in the previous chapter.
winterhorses chapter 28 . 4/24/2017
Great story—imaginative and fun! Thanks so much for writing!
Kayozm chapter 19 . 1/17/2017
I know it's been years, but I just wanted to express my sorrow for your loss. We lost both my parents-in-law unexpectedly this past year, and although it's a loss you get used to, I don't think it will ever go away. I wonder if there really are ghosts hanging around watching us?
Ellachanted chapter 15 . 11/14/2016
Um, I don't think shit and fan get along all that well, since shit tends to hit fan on a regular basis. Does that make shit and fan in an abusive relationship?

Enjoying this. Though I really want to punch Rose. Or hit her with a bat, since punching her would likely break my hand.
Jk chapter 20 . 11/9/2016
I really don't get what Bella is making a big deal of! Alice sees the future and just cause she does doesn't mean she has to share those visions...and she doesn't have to explain herself if she acts on them...Bella's being a stupid fucking twit
Jk chapter 15 . 11/9/2016
Bella's overreacting... Betrayal? What fucking betrayal?
Kopec82 chapter 28 . 5/15/2016
I like sarcastic bella
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
Damn yourdo hilarious in all 9f your stories! I love it!
aniseed flower chapter 15 . 4/22/2016
Welcome to New Zealand Sarah? Lol. Couldnt help sneaking out of lurkdom when I saw NZ mentioned.. Loving your story by the way! Thank you so much for writing it and sharing it with us. :)
Guest chapter 19 . 4/11/2016
I know this is years later, but I am just reading your story now. I am so sorry for your loss.
1,502 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »