Reviews for Fear Is The Mind Killer
Amsterdam chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
You said that with three of your other stories! WTF?
Virpukka chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I was looking this story for reading it again since it has been one of my favorites. Well found one of these messages again and sorry but pulling your work that is based on someone elses work and planning to publish it...not acceptable in my books. And sorry but personally these dissapearing stories just makes me dissapointed enough to ignore the published work.
nyghtshade.luna chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Question, Where Can I find Fear Is the mind KIller. It Is own of my all time favorite stories.! Can you please tell me if you will re post it
GottaLoveFanFiction chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Well dang I was just getting comfy on my couch to reread this beautifully written story and I'm denied. I think it's awesome that its coming out in a book? Keep me update cause I'll buy it. I really did enjoy the characters except for Renee but we were supposed to hate her!
ZoeCullen71421 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
i dont get this...

your summery is a bella edward story which i was very interested in reading... then i see this so i think ok shes moved it i can still read it i go to your website and it has nothing to do with the summary on fan fiction something to do with some Taralie Severin?

what the...?

whats up with that i just wanna read the edward bella story and it doesnt even seem to exist...
Sarah Amin chapter 42 . 4/24/2012
I love your characters.. they're amazing..
maymay74 chapter 7 . 4/23/2012
When will the Cullens know about the kids?

I hope soon
maymay74 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
"women are typically bad with numbers and the reason why is because they are routinely told that this" I held my two pointer fingers about 4 inches apart "is 8 inches"

LOL I knew that one but it was Why women cant park correctly.
chipsm chapter 33 . 4/8/2012
this may sound cold but speaking from experience, "arrogance of the intelligent", so hard sometimes to hold on the "humble". her abuse was so bad, i don't get where she got the kindness pattern at all.
chipsm chapter 24 . 4/8/2012
this story is fantastic. this is the third one i have read of yours, please keep up the great work.
denninelli chapter 44 . 3/16/2012
I also read Training the Cullen first and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was an interesting experience to then read Fear is the Mind Killer. The story itself is fabulous and I have really enjoyed it.

I have also loved the Dune books, though some time ago. I picked several of the references. Spellings in this story annoyed me at times - rotten spell check? Why did you change Leto to Lato? Did you use Alia and Irulan because they were characters with major problems?

Now on to read another of your works.
VioletVirgo79 chapter 21 . 3/14/2012
I disagree with Edward saying Bella had a ..."breakdown", she had a breakthrough. Halleluiah!

VioletVirgo79 chapter 17 . 3/14/2012
Shit! More angst coming up? Waking up and not knowing if your babies are safe is horrifying. I figured little Irulan would love Edward.

This story is so painfully good. Thank goodness it's complete.

VioletVirgo79 chapter 14 . 3/14/2012
Well crap, thanks for the warning about it getting ready "to hit the fan" (i need to find my happy place)

VioletVirgo79 chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
I'm eating each chapter up and I'm sooo loving it. Bella is a force to be reckoned with. I love getting Edward's POV, too.

Damn you're good!