Reviews for Getting the job done
Squabble chapter 33 . 10/14/2010
Happy-ish ending

Great story :) Just great

I love it :D
Squabble chapter 32 . 10/14/2010
In the beginning, I was so caught up in the moment, when there was that high pitched scream i was like "Stephen?" xD

Stephen is dead yet once again. TT
Squabble chapter 20 . 10/14/2010
Aww, Stephen :3

I love how Jenny yells at everyone awake. xD
Squabble chapter 12 . 10/14/2010
Yes I'm new to this story.

Wow cutter has a way with words, without having to say anything.
CriminalMindsGoneWrong chapter 33 . 9/4/2010
Aww i wish thats what had happened to was up till the early hours reading this! i was hooked, it was an amazing story, i love it 3 3

Well done!

Stephanie x
Steph1 chapter 33 . 3/21/2010
Okay, I'm going to sob right along with you! I'm so sad this story is over. I've really enjoyed watching you play with the existing scenes and episodes and adding all those great shippy bits.

Your ending didn't disappoint. I too wish the series had ended season 2 this way. Well, it would have been nice to have Stephen survive, but I'd take the strides in relationship status instead. :)

Thanks again for taking all the time to write this fabulous story. The action and romance were nicely balanced throughout with some lovely introspection as well. I do hope you will continue to write some more great stories for us.
CakeyxClickx chapter 33 . 3/21/2010
Aww this is a lovely ending I'm so sad this fic has finished, as this was my amazing daily read! lol :)

Glad it all ended happily, and yes, thats how it should have ended in the tv series! :D

Hope you start writing again very soon, as your fics are brilliant :)

Kathryn Hart chapter 33 . 3/20/2010
Yayy! You're right, that is a better ending(I didn't really like the part where he ripped up his picture of Claudia) :( Good job!
CakeyxClickx chapter 32 . 3/19/2010
I'm sorry to here the next will be the last chapter, but this has been written amazingly well :)

The re-uniting of Nick and Jenny was lovely, and I can't wait to read the final chapter

Kathryn Hart chapter 32 . 3/18/2010
NO! STEPHEN! My least fav part in all of Primeval :( But it had to fit the show I guess. Love how you added scenes and lines the same as the show, but at different times and settings(Leek would say "You do not give me orders" when Helen challenged him, good job!) Update!
Steph1 chapter 32 . 3/18/2010
Wow! Excellent couple of chapters! The action was really thrilling to read, you wrote it very well, got my heart rate up a bit. And that wasn't just from the copious amounts of caffeine I've consumed. :)

Lovely reunion between our favorite couple. I loved how clingy Jenny was, unable to speak from all the emotions. It was also nice to see that they're still injured! Cracks me up on TV how a character will get a severe injury or illness (like septicemia) and be fine 1 episode later. Cutter still limping and Jenny being under weight is nicely realistic.

I liked how you changed the scene up but kept Leek and Helen's dialogue from the episode, very creative use.

Oh, and cleverly sneaky, having Stephen save the day in the kill room only to get it by the predator in the hall. Poor Stephen, he can't catch a break!
CakeyxClickx chapter 31 . 3/18/2010
Great chapter :) This has to be the best fic I have ever read, and I can't wait to read more :D

CakeyxClickx chapter 30 . 3/18/2010
:O this is very exciting! I like the way you have weaved it back in with the end of series 2, very clever :)

can't wait to read more

Steph1 chapter 30 . 3/17/2010
Again with the evil cliffhanger! You're so mean. Of course, you did update again even though you said you'd be super busy, so I guess you're kind of nice too. :)

That was fun. That room full of creatures in the finale was really cool. Of course Stephen's death sucked, but I still liked the whole set up. Oh, and I re-read the story so far as you're correct, it's been a while in writing. Still exciting on the second pass. You really do have a knack for Nick/Jenny dialogue and banter. I look forward to more!
CakeyxClickx chapter 29 . 3/17/2010
Love this chapter :)

It was nice to see someone other than Helen in control of a situation, she needs to be put in her place! :L

Looking forward to the weekend for updates :)

update soon