Reviews for Reflection
Someone chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
Alright, so I just read through all six of theses stories in chronological order...

And I must say...these were some of the best stories I have ever read. All these stories were extremely well written, and Lucario's final moments were very heart wrenching. His death was really fitting for his character, and I felt that you were really there as Lucario, Falco, Luigi, Zelda, and Assist Pokemon Trainer all lost their lives in that tragedy.

I love your style of writing, and I'll make sure I read your other stories when I get the chance.
DrakeX93 chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Very well written. I'll have to read all these chronologically some time or another.

sXe Till Death
someone chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
Wow, I'm moved by your beautiful writing. This story contains those happy moments with the Smashers yet it's so sad knowing that death was in this.

I really enjoyed reading this story.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Throughout this whole chapter "Oracion" was playing in my head.

Over.

And over.

And over.

It just, you know, fit the theme of this, one of the best fanfics on this site.

I applaud your skills.
MessengerOfDreams chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
...you know this makes me cry every time I read it.

I've read it several times, too. Just this first chapter. I read the second one, but it's this first one. It always gets me. Shame I've forgotten to favorite it, but I suppose that's how I keep remembering it. Going to favorite it ten times, reading it, getting immersed and then forgetting to favorite, review, show any sign of my immense appreciation. Because I do. Sometimes I'll just pull it up and it'll take me by surprise. Sometimes I'll read it just to cry. If I'm doing the latter, you know for sure Sigur Ros is involved. ;) Heheh

But this story is a blessing. It makes me cry, but it's not all out of sadness. It's out of happiness, amusement, mourning, respect and overall pride. Not only in how you wrote this, but in how Falco lived, and how he presented his life. And how he thought about his life, how he appreciated it. You never hear once about his death, just his glorious life as a glorious falcon. That's what makes it brilliant.

And it doesn't feel like Falco's speaking. It IS Falco speaking. You seem to have literally become the character for a few moments. It's almost magical, but yes, that's also what makes it sad. It feels like not only did Falco pass away in this story, but that he simply passed away. From games, from ficdom, everything. That's what gives it a sucker punch.

This is what fanfiction authors should strive to become. I made a list of my 20 favorite fanfics, and I regret having forgotten this one during those times I didn't favorite it. Rest assured that when this review sends it will be on my favorites, and I will find some way to incorporate it on the list where it belongs.

You did a fantastic job, you really have. I have not read any of your other work yet, honestly... I mean to but we both know where that ended up. Luckily, in this review. Right here, thanking you for everything.

Thank you.

~MoD
The Nevermore Raven chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
The tragedy of Lucario left me with an initially sullen and dark mood, but this chapter has recalled with nostalgia the better moments in the character's life, leaving my final mood as biter-sweet. It's very touching, the final mood was ideal, and the memories vividly elaborated.

...I STILL wish he didn't die. Now I am starting to feel how others have felt when they read my tragic story about Shadow.

~N.R.
The Flying Lion chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
that was cool how the kids remembered lucario.

100 STARS DUDE!
secretsocieties chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I honestly thought it was Fox who had died.

I love your writing style, and I love the bittersweet way you write. *goes to read the rest of the arc*
goawayI'mdeadhahaha chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
I feel like crying...
Dusk-N-Dawn chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
Sorry that it has been awhile since I went to review. (

Definitly a great way to wrap up the story, the descriptions were exellent, and really brought out the feeling from the story.

Keep up the great job on your writing! D
Stolloss chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
Having just read through all 37 chapters, I can say that every single one of them was great. I enjoyed reading through them very much. The final chapters, where Lucario dies and the other Smashers bury the dead and go on, were especially touching, and almost made me cry.
halogirl27 chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
That... *sniff* was so beautiful. It is good for the other smashers to remember their lost friends every now and then...
Souldin chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
A breathtaking chapter, on par with the best of the best and beautifully written. I was spellbound by this chapter in how it pulled me in with its lucous setting, gripping descriptions and believable charaacters. The emotions literally flew off the page.

I have no complaint about the quality of writing, that was near perfection however I do find it odd how Snake didn't get much attention despite how it often seems that he is Lucario's best friend through out your series.

Anyway a beautifully written chapter being some of the best work I've seen. Keep up the unbelievably fantastic work!
Shadow R-B chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
... Rukario died? WHEN'D I MISS THIS? 0.o

Ugh, sorry for the late review, it's been a while...

That's the end of the show? 0_0!

No- Ah, excuse me.

That's better. -

Well, either way, whatever you put up next, I hope to see soon~!

~Shadow

Lumine: You haven't updated at ALL, SR!

Kage: You try figuring out how to write everyone in enough so the story plot isn't scrapped, Lu.

Kuro: ... (picks up a bag of Skittles) WHAT? Wha... WHO ATE THE REST OF MY SKITTLES?

Kage & Lumine: (backs away slowly)

Kage: The neko did it! (runs away)

Lumine: What- CRAP! (runs too)

Kuro: THAT'S RIGHT, FEAR ME! ... Aww, they're all gone...
NinjaSheik chapter 2 . 1/9/2010