Reviews for Earmuffs
UnagiKeki chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
I had no idea you were going to continue this. I mean, how do you top the first chapter? XD But oh my lord, pink earmuffy madness. I love.

Hanabi is such a brat. There is a ton of family friction she could cause as the little cousin, which is sadly uncapitalized upon in fanfiction... You got her really well here. RUN, NEJI- RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
Sonar chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
Would of been funny if Neji gave them to Shino or Kiba.
SkItZoFrEaK chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Hah. That was cute. Oh Gai and Lee and your lack of volume control. What mirth you do provide. Although I'm not sure that 'puce' is technically pink. On the other hand, it's an ugly color, and that's all that matters when applying it to Neji's head.

And then of course there was that fantastic ending. I loved that. Shino's not always a nice guy, is he?
Sonar chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I love it. I would so love to see Neji in pink.
UnagiKeki chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
I'm now a believer in ShinoTen, thank you very much.

God, I love the stories you do on Team Gai, especially with how well you capture the unique... Lee-ness of Lee; the 'inside voice' bit was too much of something they'd do, and I about ruptured my appendix from mirth. Excellent work; very wholesome reading, and nice mental images of Neji clad in pink. I'm gonna have nightmares now...
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
hahahaha! LeeAWESOME!

I almost feel sorry for Neji. (almost)

Rel chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Hehehehe this is *awesome* hon :D Can't wait for the next chapter!