Reviews for Convergence
fanka77 chapter 9 . 11/14/2014
Great story! A bit different but very good!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
great au sstory
adangeli chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Dear Annerb ,

Congratulations! This work has been nominated in the Best Alternate Reality Category for the 2014 Sam and Jack Multimedia Awards. (We've got a WHOLE BUNCH MORE nominations for you, as well!) The committee has reviewed the nomination and has determined the nomination meets our guidelines. If you accept the nomination, please let us know and provide (or verify) a valid email address we can use to send you your official 2014 nomination flair.

Please note: We would like to share your work on our tumblr (and other social media sites) to promote your nomination and our awards. If you do not wish us to share your work, please let us know in your acceptance email.

Not familiar with the Sam and Jack Multimedia Awards? Visit us on the web at .com. (Replace with the appropriate symbol. We apologize for a broken link, but most PM systems do not allow hyperlinks.)

Please reply to this message as it will help us track the nomination. Or, you may send an email to nominations , but please copy at least the first paragraph of this message into your return reply. (Again, we apologize for a broken mailto link, but webcrawlers/bots are serious business!)

Amara D'Angeli
Sam and Jack Multimedia Awards 2014 Committee Member
cyced chapter 9 . 4/20/2014
This was awesome, going to hunt through your stories praying I find a sequel. Thanks for the always fantastic stories
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
Really like the concept!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/21/2013
Well, well. This storys great. It went through so many layers and created a credible AU that really made me suffer through the process... I mean sometimes it really seemed so bad. Anyway, Ive always been a fan of that not too OOC AU stories. And that was one.
Thanks for writing this!
mmkbrook chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
So like Canon, so different. This time it is Sam who is taken, but interesting who can speak English. Guess this was Apophis and Teal'c who came through the Stargate.
bec chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
Great story. I love that Share wasn't a goauld. It would be great to read a fic with Jack and Kawalski 's new teams. And would love to see the Dan /Share aspect of this AU. Love the Sam /Jack aspect, it was a great rewrite.
polrobin chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
How have I missed this wonderful story? Fantastically told. Now. Go rewrite the next 199 episodes!

*taps foot*

Alyaa chapter 9 . 5/30/2012
I really envoyed this story. A lot!

You did a great job with the characters and their relationships (I especialy like what you wrote about Sam & Daniel's) and I enjoyed the way they all met w

Thanks a lot for sharing this! (And thanks a lot for keeping Kawalski alive! 8D)
kahless21 chapter 9 . 12/29/2010
you show A lot of promise. Keep up the good work.
GLCW2 chapter 9 . 8/13/2010
This has to be one of the best pre-series stories I've ever read. I love it! Awesome job with the writing. I hope that you might continue on and make excerpts from episodes with this new dynamic. Even if you don't, awesome work.
rose-twilight82 chapter 9 . 8/10/2010
Lovely story. Well characterised interactions between Jack and Sam and the choices they would have had to make in this circumstance. Very enjoyable and a happy ending :)
iges2u chapter 9 . 7/22/2010
A wonderful and fascinating story. The characters felt absolutely right and it was very well written. Will there be a sequel? I would really like to know what would happen next.
BookWorm37 chapter 9 . 7/5/2010
At times I almost cried (like when Hammond levvied the order) and at the end I smiled wide. Excellent job. Really. Brava.