Reviews for Convergence
cyced chapter 9 . 4/20
This was awesome, going to hunt through your stories praying I find a sequel. Thanks for the always fantastic stories
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
Really like the concept!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/21/2013
Well, well. This storys great. It went through so many layers and created a credible AU that really made me suffer through the process... I mean sometimes it really seemed so bad. Anyway, Ive always been a fan of that not too OOC AU stories. And that was one.
Thanks for writing this!
mmkbrook chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
So like Canon, so different. This time it is Sam who is taken, but interesting who can speak English. Guess this was Apophis and Teal'c who came through the Stargate.
bec chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
Great story. I love that Share wasn't a goauld. It would be great to read a fic with Jack and Kawalski 's new teams. And would love to see the Dan /Share aspect of this AU. Love the Sam /Jack aspect, it was a great rewrite.
polrobin chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
How have I missed this wonderful story? Fantastically told. Now. Go rewrite the next 199 episodes!

*taps foot*

Well?
Alyaa chapter 9 . 5/30/2012
I really envoyed this story. A lot!

You did a great job with the characters and their relationships (I especialy like what you wrote about Sam & Daniel's) and I enjoyed the way they all met w

Thanks a lot for sharing this! (And thanks a lot for keeping Kawalski alive! 8D)
kahless21 chapter 9 . 12/29/2010
you show A lot of promise. Keep up the good work.
GLCW2 chapter 9 . 8/13/2010
This has to be one of the best pre-series stories I've ever read. I love it! Awesome job with the writing. I hope that you might continue on and make excerpts from episodes with this new dynamic. Even if you don't, awesome work.
rose-twilight82 chapter 9 . 8/10/2010
Lovely story. Well characterised interactions between Jack and Sam and the choices they would have had to make in this circumstance. Very enjoyable and a happy ending :)
iges2u chapter 9 . 7/22/2010
A wonderful and fascinating story. The characters felt absolutely right and it was very well written. Will there be a sequel? I would really like to know what would happen next.
BookWorm37 chapter 9 . 7/5/2010
At times I almost cried (like when Hammond levvied the order) and at the end I smiled wide. Excellent job. Really. Brava.
nicimac chapter 9 . 7/1/2010
breath in...aaand...happy sigh.

Thank you. Lovely to read some decent SG again.
gspin chapter 9 . 6/25/2010
Really beautiful!

Great AU version of the original. Nice how the story even

came full circle and ended at the car park scene where it basically all began.

Thank you again for a great read!
Mara-anni chapter 9 . 6/25/2010
Brilliant, as always Annerb. Yours are the only AU SG 1fics I'll ever read coz only you can pull them off.

I was very pleased and relieved that you had Teal'c joining Sam's team. Though I would have liked to have seen a little scene with T visiting her in the infirmary.

Thanks for seeing this through :)