Reviews for A Konohan Christmas
Alibi Nonsense chapter 5 . 11/19
I was wheezing so hard at Kakashi's Santa performance, especially the gradual traumatisation of the little children, and when he says 'I see you when you're sleeping' etc with that creepy smile of his. XD
I DIED laughing at Kakashi's interpretation of Santa Claus and ahhhh, gosh, the ending was really sweet :")
KimicThranduilion chapter 5 . 8/14
Ah this was such a good laugh out old read even though it's not Christmas I got right into the spirit of things. This was just too funny and way too believable - Kakashi would definitely envisage Santa as some creepy missing nin lol lol. The twist with the real Santa showing up was brilliant. Love love love this fic!
And this kids is why we don't go over 24 hours without sleep.
GayerThanGemFusion chapter 5 . 8/22/2016
This was such a funny story! I love it!
Forest.N chapter 5 . 7/27/2016
Oh my god that was hilarious
Anonymous123456787654321 chapter 4 . 1/11/2016
this is too good.
Anonymous123456787654321 chapter 3 . 1/11/2016
too funny. I can't imagine a Santa that looks bored and has dogs all over him lol. plus the mask and the red eye... lol
Anonymous123456787654321 chapter 2 . 1/11/2016
This is so tragic, then funny... what else could possibly happen
tabjoy13 chapter 3 . 11/23/2015
Hahahahahahaha Every problem I've had with Santa and so much more explained in my favorite Naruto character's deadpanned voice. This is so awesome.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/9/2015
Omg that was the bomb digity
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
I just read the first 5 endented paragraphs and I said out loud "This is Amazing!" I could never rhyme that good before in my life and I am mentally laughing in my head at how perfect this Christmas story goes into Naruto!
littlemelonatplay chapter 5 . 7/5/2015
Best ninja Christmas fanfic I've ever read (and I've read a lot of disappointing ones)! This exceeded my expectations! I love how Santa gave Kakashi a yo-yo and Iruka a lump of coal. XD That was the cutest touch! I laughed so much throughout this fic - thanks for posting it. :)
jess.c.kong chapter 5 . 3/8/2015
Oh my god, this was a brilliant fic! I love the twist at the end! Santa is an ex-ninja?! Lol! Kakashi gets praised for his highly accurate but traumatizing rendition of Santa and Iruka gets coal for his temper! This was highly entertaining! One of my favorite Christmas fics! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/17/2014
I love this story, it had cracking up half the time. Kakashi's ignorance and his rationalisations are Hilarious.