Reviews for A Konohan Christmas
And this kids is why we don't go over 24 hours without sleep.
GayerThanGemFusion chapter 5 . 8/22/2016
This was such a funny story! I love it!
Forest.N chapter 5 . 7/27/2016
Oh my god that was hilarious
Irukaka321 chapter 4 . 1/11/2016
this is too good.
Irukaka321 chapter 3 . 1/11/2016
too funny. I can't imagine a Santa that looks bored and has dogs all over him lol. plus the mask and the red eye... lol
Irukaka321 chapter 2 . 1/11/2016
This is so tragic, then funny... what else could possibly happen
tabjoy13 chapter 3 . 11/23/2015
Hahahahahahaha Every problem I've had with Santa and so much more explained in my favorite Naruto character's deadpanned voice. This is so awesome.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/9/2015
Omg that was the bomb digity
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
I just read the first 5 endented paragraphs and I said out loud "This is Amazing!" I could never rhyme that good before in my life and I am mentally laughing in my head at how perfect this Christmas story goes into Naruto!
littlemelonatplay chapter 5 . 7/5/2015
Best ninja Christmas fanfic I've ever read (and I've read a lot of disappointing ones)! This exceeded my expectations! I love how Santa gave Kakashi a yo-yo and Iruka a lump of coal. XD That was the cutest touch! I laughed so much throughout this fic - thanks for posting it. :)
jess.c.kong chapter 5 . 3/8/2015
Oh my god, this was a brilliant fic! I love the twist at the end! Santa is an ex-ninja?! Lol! Kakashi gets praised for his highly accurate but traumatizing rendition of Santa and Iruka gets coal for his temper! This was highly entertaining! One of my favorite Christmas fics! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/17/2014
I love this story, it had cracking up half the time. Kakashi's ignorance and his rationalisations are Hilarious.
Hopeful-z chapter 5 . 11/5/2014
You made my day.
Really!
I hadn't laughed so much in a while.
Hopeful-z chapter 4 . 11/5/2014