Reviews for A Konohan Christmas
jess.c.kong chapter 5 . 3/8
Oh my god, this was a brilliant fic! I love the twist at the end! Santa is an ex-ninja?! Lol! Kakashi gets praised for his highly accurate but traumatizing rendition of Santa and Iruka gets coal for his temper! This was highly entertaining! One of my favorite Christmas fics! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/17/2014
I love this story, it had cracking up half the time. Kakashi's ignorance and his rationalisations are Hilarious.
Hopeful-z chapter 5 . 11/5/2014
You made my day.
Really!
I hadn't laughed so much in a while.
Hopeful-z chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
Hehehehehehehe
Hopeful-z chapter 3 . 11/5/2014
Ha ha ha ha
:))))))))
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
made me laugh out loud! best Christmas story for Naruto!
slashAvenger chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
The 'Santa Claus is a missing-nin' joke is absolutely brilliant. Really enjoyed this piece. Stands right up there with your other works.
Stillnight chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
I find this amusing, even thought I'm not might big fan of whole Christmas cheer - truthfully I detest it. It drives me up to the walls, all those disgusting songs, all the stress, rush, waste of money and garish decorations *shuddering* Usually I tend to hole myself into apartment and my family has a helluva difficult time pull me out, even for family gathering. And when they manage that, I just brood in corner, nursing cup of tea (and headache the all Christmas crap causes). But I have to admit, food is good at least (only good part).
jerricho11 chapter 5 . 5/7/2014
OMG
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
That waz awesome
What do u mean ur poem is awesome and I love the way u ended it
Hahahahaha...this is so going to be interesting
Well time to read chapter 2
RandomReviewer chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
Hahaha! I love this! Personally, I was never brought up with Santa and I think he's a creepy dude as well, so I can definitely empathize with poor Kakashi.
Shae Vizla chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
Amusing and cute story, and good one with Santa Claus as an ex-ninja !
Viridian chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
Awwwwwwww. That's such a sweet ending. I liked having the real Santa Claus show up - and vindicate Kakashi's fabricated backstory!
Viridian chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
Oh my dear lord ... Kakashi's perspective on Santa is hilarious. And he's taking it all so seriously too, the dear man.
Viridian chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
How on earth ... did the two of them ever conclude that Kakashi would be a suitable Santa? XD