Reviews for Lux Et Tenebris
MelanisticLeopard chapter 10 . 10/29/2011
Out of all the possible endings, you went with abnormal seagulls. I kind of like it. Why haven't you done more Sanctuary?

I can't believe how long I've been reading this story. I really did like it. I hope you continue writing!
phillpmad123 chapter 10 . 6/22/2011
I have to say that this storie is very good, except for the fact it kind leaves all of thinking that there should be more. After this last chapter 10, kind a ended a little to soon. I would like to know if there is going to more after this and if there please let us know?
kitchournas chapter 10 . 11/14/2010
I just read your story all in one go. It was captivating and extremely well written.

It's a little hard to resurface after that!
TalitaF chapter 10 . 10/3/2010
Excellent!
TalitaF chapter 10 . 10/3/2010
Excellent!
WickedBluerose chapter 10 . 7/23/2010
Brilliant! Nothing short of episode worthy... loved the storyline and the quality of writing really made it feel like I was watching an episode.
jodiesto chapter 10 . 5/7/2010
Loved it, is there sequel?
melissaadams22 chapter 10 . 5/7/2010
Hey there,

In honor of your WONDERFUL & TERRIFIC work I'm going to but you an island...*chuckles* So be on the lookout for a HUGE package, there maybe some assembly required. LOL

This is a FANTASTIC treat! I really am amazed at your talent and it's BEYOND wonderful. I'm loving it and loving you. Keep it up please, please, please pretty please. *Does puppy dog pouty face*

charming2drew chapter 10 . 5/7/2010
Awwe! Good story! Please write more Sanctuary! You're epic! No lie! :D
lastrequest chapter 10 . 5/7/2010
Loved it :) thanks for this!
CatzChaos chapter 10 . 5/7/2010
Brillient! This whole story is awesome! I've looked forward to each new chapter and have never been disappointed. You have great ideas and write quite well. Thank you for sharing this with us. Just love it!
Msynergy chapter 10 . 5/7/2010
Ah, so good! Really lovely end to a great story. :D Thank you for sharing, and I hope to read more gems like these from you soon!
Regency chapter 10 . 5/6/2010
You made me really love the Magnus/Will friendship. I spend so much time shipping them that I forget what a force to be reckoned with they (and the rest of the gang) are together. This was fantastic. I thought you handled Nikola well and Magnus' emotions. I thought you were dead-on in all the ways Will didn't want to admit how bad things were because he wanted the nanocytes to work so badly. This was really great, but if I'm remembering you correctly, all your fic is great, so it makes sense.
Marikalay chapter 10 . 5/6/2010
Worth waiting for. Thank you for the excellent story and I look forward to your next piece (provided you decide to write one of course.)
TheNaggingCube chapter 10 . 5/6/2010
So glad to see this back, though sad that it was the end, a lovely wonderful perfectly Helen ending.