Reviews for Totally Ice Age Mystery Much?
The Shadow Gryphon chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
Great story! But Rudy is a Baryonyx, not a Suchomimus
emmydisney17 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I just want to let you know that i've started my own ice age totally spies cross over, this one has the pirates in it and the Clark kids! Please read and review it to let me know you like it!
Buckrocks chapter 10 . 11/28/2011
dino saliva! yucky! (great story though! I'm gonna put it in my favorites list!)
pachysam chapter 20 . 2/18/2010
Hurray. Rudy is beaten. And something tells me he is never gonna forgive the heroes for his humuliation.

I liked Manfred's speech to Sam, when the licked Sam, everyone's reaction to Peache's first word, and the party to celebrate.

I didn't expect Buck to give up his knife.

Three cheers for the heroe. May they live a long and great life in the modern world. I bet they would bring hope to other animals who are in danger from evil humans.
pachysam chapter 18 . 2/17/2010
The chapter with Boogie Gus was funny, especialy when he didn't believe Sid about the dinosaurs until he saw them.

Those beasts sure are adapting well, despite having lived in the prehistoric past.
Doctor What chapter 16 . 2/16/2010

Here are some good ideas:

Boogie Gus: What? I didn't know the spies had pets. If I'm not mistaking, you are the ones from the ice in the museum. Where's Mobysaurus Rex?

Buck: Rudy's not here.

Boogie Gus: You appear to be old fashioned beings. Ha. I think we can make a bargain. See this.

(he offers money or whatever to bribe them)

Boogie Gus: Join me and you can have as much as you like.

Manfred: No deal. We can't let you wreak havoc. Rudy was bad enough.

Ellie: I suggest that you join us to stop Rudy.

Boogie Gus: What is it with Jaws, sis? Are you hearing what I say. Let me shine you.

Diego: You speak bad.

Sid: And your suit looks daft.

Boogie Gus: AH! Let's dance.

Manfred: Your music is terrible.

Boogie Gus: You're one mammoth critic, Jumbo!

Boogie Gus: OH, YEAH!

Boogie Gus: I can't believe it. Defeated by beasts.

(Manfred or Ellie make a speech to show their sense of justice)

Boogie Gus: You... you... cracker-beasts!

(he faints)

Manfred: And I thought Buck was nuts.
pachysam chapter 16 . 2/15/2010
Great chapter.

I liked Manfred's reaction to Sam's kindness.

I also liked how Jerry interacted with the animals.
pachysam chapter 15 . 2/14/2010
Great chapter.

I liked how the animals proved tough enough to stand up to Mandy, especially when Manfred scolded her.

Nice of Sam to share her book with the prehistoric friends, and of Alex to play with them.

Uh-oh. Rudy's here. How are they gonna get out of trouble? And what will they do with Mandy?

Crash: If we give Mandy to Rudy, he might leave.~

Eddie: Yeah.

Ellie: No! If you do that, what's the difference between you and Rudy?

Manfred: Besides, it would take more than one human to fill a dinosaur's belly.

Manfred or Ellie: Mandy! BE QUIET!

Jerry: I need help.

Clover: What? Is it...?

(they check to see... Scrat)

Sam: What? I thought it would be Rudy.

Jerry: This rodent has been trying to take my acorns.

Clover: Mandy! They're not just animals. They're some of the greatest friends we've ever met.
pachysam chapter 14 . 2/7/2010
Oh, dear. Scrat almost got eaten by Rudy. I hope he reaches Scratte before that dinosaur does.

I wonder what the animals and their human-friends will get up to in the next chapter.
Professor Darwin chapter 13 . 2/5/2010
I like how the animals handle modern life, and how the humans treat them as equals.

Here are some ideas:

Sid would be depressed that sloths aren't as famous as mammoths, sabre-toothed cats or dinosaurs.

Mandy would get in trouble with the parents.

At the end, Peaches would say her first words.

The mammoths would trumpet in the celebration.

Mandy would insult the mammoths for being 'fat', much to Manfred and Ellie's annoyance.

Ellie would teach Clover not to let hate guide her, being a wise and kind beast.

Peaches would do her first trumpet to warn someone of Rudy during the final battle.
pachysam chapter 13 . 1/31/2010
Hilarious how Buck and the possums dealt with Rudy.

Mandy was so mean, insulting the baby dinosaurs. I didn't expect Sid to be the defensive type. I would've expected the mammoths to get cross with her. If Mandy insulted Peaches, she could get in big trouble.

It cracked me up when Sid said that Mandy was out of the herd.

Here are some good ideas:

1. The Possums would go on a joy-ride on a car and cause trouble, including traffic. Remember, they're very cheeky and rash. Sid can even be in the car as an innocent 'hostage', struggling to stop them before they all get killed.

2. Diego would discover more about the skeleton and discover that it was Soto.

3. Manfred would discover paintings about 'Pinky' and tell the humans about him.

4. Ellie would do something to make Clover's hair nice. She's a motherly type.

5. Manfred would watch the modern version of King Kong and sympathise with the huge ape. Buck and the others would even discuss what they would do if they made their version, including extra creatures and how Kong would survive.

6. Mandy would accuse the beasts of holding her hostage and try to call the police, only to get foiled by any of the mammoths.

7. There would be one of Buck's absurd crime-scenes. That one in the film made me laugh, especially the part about Sid using broccoli as a weapon.

8. Manfred would see a program about elephants and smile at how wise the elephant-expert is not to speak of them like mindless beasts.

9. There would be a scene where the group cause a machine-fight. Sid can try out a toaster and get hurt. Manfred or Buck can attack it, only to trigger the machines. Buck can even mistake it for a revolution, until Sam reveals their mistake.

10.

Manfred: What are you doing?

Jerry: Nothing.

(Manfred pulls out a bag of peanuts that Jerry was hiding)

Jerry: Please, don't eat my peanuts.

Manfred: We didn't come to eat anything. We came to discuss what we should do about Rudy.

11. Alex would introduce the baby dinosaurs to music, including 'Walk the Dinosaurs'.

12. The mammoths would save one of the spy's friends from muggers.

13. Jerry would be having pest-trouble with the Scrats when the team show up.

14. 'Walk the Dinosaur' or 'Two Worlds Finale' can be done as the heroes hold a party to celebrate defeating Rudy and the Ice Age character's decision to stay.

15. Diego would discover his kind's fame from a TV-programme.

16. The mammoths would discover their race's fame from a TV-programme.
CrossoverMike chapter 12 . 1/30/2010
I decided you guys can still give me ideas or quotes. Still open for them, but Anyway. Chapter 13 is up.
Professor Darwin chapter 12 . 1/28/2010
Now we know how they got frozen. Dramatic how Rudy was involved with the incident.

It's nice how the animals are getting along with the modern humans.

Nice of Sam to bandage up Peaches. No surprise that she is understand of the animals. She is a smart person with a huge heart.

No surprise that the possums are enthusiastic.

Poor Java. I bet the mammoths would notice how sad he is. They're smart and compassionate beasts.
pachysam chapter 12 . 1/26/2010
Manfred is quite a hero, risking his own life to save Peaches from Rudy.

It cracked me up when the possums messed about with the sofa and mistook the football-team for real people.

I also like how the humans get along with the animals.

I wonder how Mandy will react to the prehistoric mammals.
King Mammoth chapter 10 . 1/21/2010
This is a great crossover.

Good idea to feature Rudy. He's the perfect choice for the Ice Age hero's arch-enemy.

I also liked how the Ice Age heroes teamed up with modern humans and befriended them.

I wonder what they'll get up to with modern technology. It has been 20,0 years since they froze up. I wonder what they'll think. And please, explain how they came to be frozen.