Reviews for Totally Ice Age Mystery Much?
CrossoverMike chapter 10 . 1/20/2010
Me again. Want to let you all know. I don't need anymore ideas or quotes. Thanks for the ones you all gave me. So if anyone reads my story just leave a review and tell me what you think of it and what you like about it.

-CrossoverMike-
pachysam chapter 10 . 1/19/2010
Wahoo! Buck saved Martin.

Here are some good ideas:

(spotting the animals)

Mandy: EK! Monsters!

Sid: Monsters? Where?

Mandy: Go away, ugly dinosaurs.

Sid: Hey! They're not ugly.

(Momma Rex tries to bite Mandy)

(Mandy runs away)

(upset about the damage Rudy did)

Police-Chief: How can one prehistoric monster come to life and do this?

Diego: So, the skeleton was Soto.

(Sid tries out a vacuum cleaner... only to suck up Eddie)

Crash: AH!

Ellie: What happened?

Crash: This creature ate Eddie.

Manfred: Spit him out or I'll make you.

Sam: It's a vacuum cleaner. Vacuum cleaners don't eat.

Sid: Well. I pressed this.

Manfred: SID!

Sid: Ops.

Sam: Get him out. He could suffocate in there.

(watching the babies dance to 'Walk the Dinosaurs')

Alex: Aww. How cute.

Manfred: How can you humans be so nuts about clothes? They're for keeping warm, not for showing of.

Clover: Easy for you to say. You have no clothes.

Manfred: Because we have more respect for nature than humans do. Nature made us the way we are. Defying nature leads to corruption. Sam said herself that many humans have ruined our world.

(watching King Kong)

Manfred: Poor Kong. They treated that gentle creature badly just because of his size and appearance. Gorillas aren't evil like Rudy.

Ellie: At least Ann was wise enough to know that true beauty comes from within.

Buck: If I made this, I would make Kong live. And perhaps make a villain based on Rudy and add some mammoths and sabre-toothed tigers.

Sid: And sloths like me.

Buck: Maybe.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/18/2010
Ok they got him out now how are they going to stop Rudy also will Mandy make any more appearances like finding that the group are hiding the Ice Age gang in their home?
CrossoverMike chapter 9 . 1/18/2010
Well Chapter 10 is up just to let you all know and yes. Soto is who makes a cameo. Anyway. Hopefully I'll get more chapters done soon. Probably this week or next week or more.

Please do leave a review.

Ideas and quotes are still open to give out as for me. If I can't think of anything.

-CrossoverMike-
pachysam chapter 9 . 1/17/2010
Cheeky kids, making mischief.

What if the Smilodon-skeleton was Soto? I bet the information of it would mention icicles being in it.

It would also be good if Manfred and Ellie found cave-paintings to do with Roshan.

How are they gonna save Martin from Rudy? And how will Arnold react when he meets the prehistoric animals?
Professor Chrome chapter 7 . 1/15/2010
Here are some good quotes:

Manfred: That's what you do in a herd. You look out for each other.

Sid: I remember the Grand Canyon. I made it.

Sam: What?

Manfred: Sid is telling the truth. He was taking some animal-kids on a hike. He failed, due to the fact that he was not as smart as many of the kids.

Sid: Hey. The bees were grouchy.

Diego: And you licked poison-oak, just before you got bitten by a big fish. Oh, and you were terrified by a Scrat.

Sid: Hey! I mistook his shadow for a monster.

Manfred: And you made the canyon by braking a glaciar that carved it.

Diana: At least he made a wonder.

(preparing to fight Rudy)

Buck: Boys! Are you ready for adventure?

Crash & Eddie (salute): Yes Sir!

Buck: For danger?

Crash & Eddie: Yes Sir!

Buck (hugs them close with a mad look): For death?

Sid: Um, could you repeat the question?

Buck: It's time to get... Buck Wild!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/14/2010
Now things are starting to get really interesting can't wait for more.
Doctor Brain chapter 7 . 1/12/2010
Sam sure gave good lectures.

I hope we get to discover where Papa Rex had been and how the prehistoric animals got frozen.
Professor Starkay chapter 7 . 1/11/2010
Here are some ideas:

Manfred and his team would see lights outside and think that it was a human-hunt, coming for them. Manfred would charge... only to stop when he sees the door. Sam would reveal their mistake and teach them about electricity, and how humans don't need to hunt in cities.

One of the babies would accidently lock himself in the fridge until Alex frees him or her.

Sid or the Possums would hurt himself trying to use the toaster. Manfred would angrily hit the toaster for 'attacking' Sid or the Possums... only to start the machines to 'attack'. They would fight against the machines, which Buck decides are rebelling against humans... until the humans reveal that machines don't live and that Manfred made a mistake.

The animals would think that some elephants on TV were real ones, trapped by hunters. Manfred would prepare to free them, until one of the humans tells them about TV... much to the relief of the concerned beasts. The beasts would also learn of people having discovered their 'disappearance'.

The babies would dance to 'Walk the Dinosaurs' on a radio, much to Alex's amusement.

The Possums would cause mischief in a car, involving a terrified Sid, an annoyed Sam and a determined Buck.

The humans would see Scrat and be introduced by the Ice Age characters.

The adults would scare a few people by attacking a model, mistaking it for Rudy or prey.

Jerry would fail to hide his peanuts from the mammoths, fearing that they might eat them... and cower at the .

Clover would laugh when she learns about Sid taking the eggs and almost getting himself eaten by Rudy.

Manfred would learn from cave paintings about what happened to Roshan since they gave him back. After all, he loved that baby.

Jerry would have trouble with Scrat.

The babies would enjoy a park of Jurassic Park in which the defeats some Velociraptors.

Rudy would see and enjoy a part of Jurassic Park 3 in which the Spinosaur battles and defeats the . After all, Suchomimuses are related to Spinosaurs.
pachysam chapter 7 . 1/11/2010
Hurrah!

Liked the interaction between the two teams, especially how Manfred grew to trust the humans and Ellie's reaction to Peaches getting a friend.
Commander Ceros chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
Here are some good quotes you might like:

Sam: Why did you save us? Humans are your enemies.

Ellie: Even humans deserve to live.

Alex: You're so sweet.

Ellie: Well...

Clover: Why Peaches?

Alex: Sounds sweet.

Ellie: Manny got anxious when I went pregnant. He even suggested peaches as a code-word to reveal that I was gonna give birth. I decided to name our daughter Peaches because she is sweet and round like one.

Jerry: You know about that monster?

Manfred: Sadly, yes. Rudy. The meanest and most ferocious enemy we've ever met.

Sid: I agree. He made the two sea-monsters seem like a baby crocodile and a sardine.

Diego: Yeah, and he was worse than Soto.

Martin: He's a Suchomimus, a cousin of the Spinosaur. If the Spinosaur of Jurassic Park 3 was bad, I can imagine how bad Rudy is.

Clover: Why Rudy?

Manfred: Buck's a bit cuckoo after spending a long time alone in an underground world.

Ellie: Why are you concerned about fashion?

Clover: I want to be perfect.

Ellie: Nobody's perfect. Not even dinosaurs or mammoths.

Clover: Easy for you to say. You don't need clothes with your fur. What about my hair?

Ellie: I know.

(she arranges the hair in any way you choose to show her kind nature)

Manfred: So you fight monsters and villains.

(Jerry or Sam explains why)

Manfred: That's a good cause. Finally, human-adults and human-adolescents with kindness. The only one I knew to be nice was a baby we helped. I wish I knew what became of him.

(when Clover's rival does something to hurt her)

Ellie: You naughty girl! How dare you...!

(Clover's rival screams and flees)

Clover: Ellie. Thank you.

(Ellie does something to comfort her)

(Buck looks from side to side as a clock ticks)

Clover: When did he go insane?

Eddie: When he married a pineapple.

Clover: Weirdo!
General Tusk chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
Here's a good idea. The Ice Age characters get their own tagline. Here's a choice of the taglines, suggest by their human-friends.

1. The Pleistocene Pack

2. The Prehistoric Park

3. The Dino-Heroes

4. The Mighty Mammals.

5. The Primeval Team
pachysam chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
Great chapter.

It cracked me up when they did the Jurassic Park thing of standing still... until Clover blew their cover.

I also liked how Ellie was willing to risk her own life to save the humans from Rudy, even when Manfred tried to point out that they don't want to get caught.

Can't wait for how the two teams introduce eachother and make frieds.

It would be good if Ellie told the humans a good reason for saving them, especially after Sam points out what humans did to mammoths.

Can't wait to see what they all get up to. I wonder how the Ice Age characters put up with modern technology, what trouble Sid will get into with modern civilisation, how Jerry will put up with the fact that his agents have prehistoric allies, and how they'll deal with Rudy.

Sam would understand the feelings of the prehistoric friends more because she is very clever.

I bet Alex would like Peaches and the kids because she likes cute things.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
I wonder if they can Rudy I mean he's no pushover. I wonder what'll happen when they meet the Ice Age gang.
CrossoverMike chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
Hey everyone. Its me again. Hopefully I'll have time to get the next chapter up this week, and if you like you can keep giving me some ideas. Since I can't think of any for the moment. As for Roshan and Fast Tony. I won't be putting them in. Sorry if your disappointed. However There will be a Ice Age Character from the first ice age movie that will have a small brief appearance you know as a cameo. I won't tell so you'll all have to find out once it gets there. Anyway

Please leave a review whoever read this.
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »