Reviews for Tales of a Demon hunter
lace502 chapter 6 . 11/23/2010
So I'm liking the story so far and I'm super excited that the characters name is lacey because that's my name too! But I spell mine lacy lol...And I'm excited because I'm in love with sam and there aren't enough sam stories lol...
PegasusInFlight chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Hope you write more on this i'm itching to see what happens next !
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 8 . 5/18/2010
awesome story well done please update real soon :)
Galactic Cannibalism chapter 8 . 4/17/2010
Hey, awsome story. I just have a few questons, last chapter, WHERE THE HELL WAS DEAN? And where were Lacey and Sam, becuase if they were at a motel they would probably get kicked out due to how loud Lacy was screaming. Happened to a friend of mine on her prom night. I can just see how embaressed Sam would be if they got kicked out of the motel for being loud :D
AprilC3604 chapter 7 . 4/6/2010
Wow let me just say you did a great job. Freakin hot! I am glad sam and lacey are together. Please update soon:)
Southern Accents are HOT chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
love it so much
Southern Accents are HOT chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
omg this is realyy good
prboricua7 chapter 6 . 3/25/2010
I liked this chapter an definitely can't wait to read the next chapter! :D
AprilC3604 chapter 6 . 3/25/2010
Awesome chapter. I loved it. I can't wait until the next chapter. Update soon please:)
prboricua7 chapter 5 . 2/12/2010
This story's good and I can't wait for the next chapter to be up!
GwensRose15 chapter 5 . 2/8/2010
I love this chapter! Keep up the good work, and i have to agree with the brothers being so sexy lol. I mean they just had to put two good looking guys on the show. :)
mahlia chapter 5 . 2/8/2010
I'm really enjoying where this is going- fantastic work so far! I like how you're tying in scenes from the show into what you're writing.

And it's great to see how many reviews you've got! :)
Sanki Nakam chapter 5 . 2/7/2010
I think a romance between Sam and Lacey would be great, but Lacey has a strong personality, then Dean would form a perfect couple with her.
AprilC3604 chapter 5 . 2/6/2010