Reviews for Summer of Salt
J.P. Montoya chapter 14 . 4/14
Okay. Honestly Bella is acting really immature both her and Edward. She's really annoying... sorry. In my opinion Bella is making everything about her and she's exaggerating. She knew how Edward was, he tried to stay away from her. She knew who he was and that he was going to break her heart. Plus he was honest with her. He never confirmed or deny that he had a girlfriend or fuck buddy.

So that was my humble opinion lol I'm not trying to be mean or sound negative. This is how feel. You're a great writer. I like the story and I can't wait to see what happens next. :)
Atwiggs chapter 26 . 4/11
Once again, thank you Lola...
Atwiggs chapter 25 . 4/11
You thank us for reading when really...thank you! I have had so much enjoyment with this story! You are incredible bb!
Atwiggs chapter 24 . 4/11
That Skype scene was so HOT! It's great to see Bella go from the shy little virgin to a woman who knows what she wants and who knows how to please her man! Great job with that girl! I hate to see this story end, you are sooooo talented. Definitely gonna to check out your other stories and I'll Rec this one.
Atwiggs chapter 12 . 4/10
Here we go, OMG!
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 4/10
I feel so bad for Edward. His father is just awful. Edward has a terrible roll model for a father. Hopefully he will rise above that.
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 4/10
Awww poor Bella, poor Edward! Somehow I am sure they will work it out. I just wish that Edward would have had the courage when Tanya came to the cabin, to let her go. He needed to end their relationship then and there. He was just unsure about what to do at the time, not ever having a mature relationship before.
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 4/9
Oh no!
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 4/9
Oh my goodness, what is going on here?
bbp1 chapter 26 . 4/6
One of the best fan fics I've read I awhile! Thanks!
jls72975 chapter 26 . 4/4
Amazing story! I laughed and cried and felt like my heart was breaking right along with them all. You have an amazing way with words and wish I would have found this story sooner. Thank you!
Not feeling any truth here. Sorry.
How can B be consciously considering him, let alone crushing on him, with how condescending and rude he's being? It's not like cocky charm, he's dissing her. And she's confident and cool, so it's not a Jessica scenario.
Not getting how she can overlook E's ass intro... B is too bright and cool for that, at least this early in the game.
Kelly J chapter 26 . 3/24
i absolutely loved this story! i could have sworn that i read it before but it is not on my favorites list so i had to read it again to be sure! i still think this is the second time ive read this but it was worth it!
4,354 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »