Reviews for Summer of Salt
LogladyJ chapter 26 . 5/20
Loved this story so much. You have it a really strong sense of place and wrote the characters in a way that really resonated with canon whilst also making total sense with the AU you created.
It left me with my heart fluttering, wishing someone had ever loved me even half as much.
I don’t hate you at all. Now, Edward knows how it feels. Not just with Bella but for all the other females he tossed aside when he was done.
It’s good she’s continuing to move on, in a healthy way.
I have no sympathy for him right now…none. Emmett grew up with the same shitty father as Edward did. Edward is that way by choice.
Fucking Bravo! I’m glad she closed the laptop. While I enjoyed the whole chapter, the last part was my favorite!

I can’t wait to see my girl get stronger!
Bella’s progressing…good, very good!

The beat down Alice gave Royce… hilarious!
I can’t wait to see Bella redeem herself because I’m so overinflated reading stories where she’s helplessly in love with Edward and he treats her like shit.
Well…damn!
So, now they’ve done the deed…with how Edward is, will Bella be the one to get hurt? Was she another notch on his belt? Another casualty?

Looking forward to finding out…
I’ll be glad when Bella wakes up and realizes what he’s doing. She’s playing right into dickward’s hands. Emmett already warned her. Smh
Can Bella call her dad?
Is mike being genuine?
Drinking and smoking will kill them
So Esme is Emmett and Edward’s mom?
Je pense ne pas finir la fict trop de ďépravés comme prévenu pour des jeunes livrent à eux mêmes domage
4,745 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »