Reviews for Summer of Salt
lillianolivia.white chapter 26 . 9/10
Great Epilog . And it was very nostalgic. I hated to lose Charlie and Mrs Mallory, but all of these beautiful children. I'm so glad they have their summers at the lake.
lillianolivia.white chapter 25 . 9/10
Wonderful, wonderful ending. It couldn't be better. I think Edward and Emmett will have dads in Carlisle and Charlie. And Bella will have Esme for a mom.
lillianolivia.white chapter 24 . 9/10
Oh, Bella and Edward sex-scoping was the best. They are going to have so much fun together.
lillianolivia.white chapter 23 . 9/10
Yes, everything is evolving , and it is going to be alright. I can't wait to see how Edward/Ems dad reacts to Rose, because she will kick his butt.
lillianolivia.white chapter 22 . 9/10
I think Rose made the right decision to come to see Em. And what a sweet reunion between Edward & Bella.
lillianolivia.white chapter 21 . 9/10
Wow, this is insane. Of course a Em needs to be reminded that Rose doesn't need his money. I guess she could move to Texas with Bella . As Edward & Em are committed to the football program. I'm not sure how long they have until they graduate. Rose could go back to school after the baby comes.
lillianolivia.white chapter 20 . 9/10
Sweet chapter. I wonder about Mrs Mallory all alone during the winter.
lillianolivia.white chapter 19 . 9/10
Yes, it's very sweet.
lillianolivia.white chapter 18 . 9/10
I loved Mrs . Mallory. And laughed so much at this chapter, even though it was sad that Alice was traumatized by the fight.
lillianolivia.white chapter 17 . 9/10
OMG, Mrs. Mallory? Of course!
lillianolivia.white chapter 16 . 9/10
Actually this was a really good chapter. I felt they needed to talk and clear the air, and it answered questions.
lillianolivia.white chapter 15 . 9/10
Awesome chapter. Alice was so funny being scared about camping.
lillianolivia.white chapter 14 . 9/10
I trust you, LP, and I'm really thankful you didn't have them go all the way. I'm mad at myself, because I can't deny that Mike is actually a really nice guy.
lillianolivia.white chapter 13 . 9/10
Bella, Please don't have sex with Newton. Please.
lillianolivia.white chapter 12 . 9/10