Reviews for Summer of Salt
Guest chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
Not getting how she can overlook E's ass intro... B is too bright and cool for that, at least this early in the game.
Kelly J chapter 26 . 3/24/2014
i absolutely loved this story! i could have sworn that i read it before but it is not on my favorites list so i had to read it again to be sure! i still think this is the second time ive read this but it was worth it!
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 26 . 3/21/2014
I don't want it to be over! *stomps feet* E

xcellent writing. Characters who feel like my friends and family. Love the parts by Edward. The chapters of his growth and change were stunning. My husband's family has a cabin compound in Missouri and we take our girls there every summer and hang with the cousins. I didn't get to go last year because of health reasons so this summer I know I'll be there. I can promise I'll sit on the dock and think about this story. I hope you continue to write. You are very good. Thanks for sharing your talent here.
sueparkinson7 chapter 26 . 3/17/2014
I can't tell you how glad I am I picked up the rec for this story... Ok I can soooooo glad, this story is amazing, had me laughing and crying. Thank you so much for sharing it. I loved it.
DarkBitterSea chapter 11 . 3/15/2014
That's gotta be the first tattooed Mike I came across...lol
pamaroo chapter 26 . 3/15/2014
Amazing story. Actually amazing doesn't even describe it. Love love love!
prairie loon chapter 26 . 3/14/2014
Great story. Thank you.
Rpgroupie chapter 26 . 3/11/2014
Love this story. Have read it 3 times. Thank you!
Dustidk93 chapter 26 . 3/3/2014
I LOVE this story - great writing!
omfgsmittenkitten chapter 26 . 3/3/2014
Loved it!
Angellovee chapter 22 . 3/2/2014
I love squishy Edward
Angellovee chapter 16 . 3/2/2014
ouch
Angellovee chapter 14 . 3/2/2014
Sometimes ya gotta jump in the deep end before you remember that you can barely dog paddle.
Angellovee chapter 12 . 3/1/2014
It's going to be a long couple of weeks until Mike gets there...
Angellovee chapter 11 . 3/1/2014
Don't you hate it when a really great guy likes you and he's perfect in every way, just not for you?
4,476 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »