Reviews for Summer of Salt
jls72975 chapter 26 . 4/4/2014
Amazing story! I laughed and cried and felt like my heart was breaking right along with them all. You have an amazing way with words and wish I would have found this story sooner. Thank you!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
Not feeling any truth here. Sorry.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
How can B be consciously considering him, let alone crushing on him, with how condescending and rude he's being? It's not like cocky charm, he's dissing her. And she's confident and cool, so it's not a Jessica scenario.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
Not getting how she can overlook E's ass intro... B is too bright and cool for that, at least this early in the game.
Kelly J chapter 26 . 3/24/2014
i absolutely loved this story! i could have sworn that i read it before but it is not on my favorites list so i had to read it again to be sure! i still think this is the second time ive read this but it was worth it!
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 26 . 3/21/2014
I don't want it to be over! *stomps feet* E

xcellent writing. Characters who feel like my friends and family. Love the parts by Edward. The chapters of his growth and change were stunning. My husband's family has a cabin compound in Missouri and we take our girls there every summer and hang with the cousins. I didn't get to go last year because of health reasons so this summer I know I'll be there. I can promise I'll sit on the dock and think about this story. I hope you continue to write. You are very good. Thanks for sharing your talent here.
sueparkinson7 chapter 26 . 3/17/2014
I can't tell you how glad I am I picked up the rec for this story... Ok I can soooooo glad, this story is amazing, had me laughing and crying. Thank you so much for sharing it. I loved it.
DarkBitterSea chapter 11 . 3/15/2014
That's gotta be the first tattooed Mike I came
pamaroo chapter 26 . 3/15/2014
Amazing story. Actually amazing doesn't even describe it. Love love love!
prairie loon chapter 26 . 3/14/2014
Great story. Thank you.
Rpgroupie chapter 26 . 3/11/2014
Love this story. Have read it 3 times. Thank you!
Dustidk93 chapter 26 . 3/3/2014
I LOVE this story - great writing!
omfgsmittenkitten chapter 26 . 3/3/2014