Reviews for Summer of Salt
Angellovee chapter 8 . 3/1/2014
That's right! You show him what he lost. Turn the other cheek. Take the high road. sigh...
Angellovee chapter 7 . 3/1/2014
Breathe in. breathe out. Nice and slow, yup, hurts like hell but as long as I' still breathing I can move on. As if.
Angellovee chapter 6 . 3/1/2014
Angellovee chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
Don't fall for it Bella! Well, at least not yet. Make him work for it.
Angellovee chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
I instantly thought of Matt Dillon in "Little Darlings" *swoon* perfection
Angellovee chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
A broken Alice? This ones going to hurt isn't it?
EnchantedbyTwilight chapter 7 . 2/28/2014
I do not know why I haven't read this but damn!
snoopylover60 chapter 26 . 2/24/2014
Great story!
CSG chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
This was rec on FB & i hope to read it soon. Adding it to my TBR.
petra chapter 14 . 2/20/2014
OMG I love you:-)
polyphany chapter 26 . 2/22/2014
Thank you for sharing this story! I loved reading it!
driemygrl chapter 26 . 2/22/2014
Loved this! Thank you for taking the time to write it.
nic5872 chapter 11 . 2/21/2014
Hi L - as another reviewer mentioned, I read some of your stories ages ago... Not sure how I missed this! I think so,done recommended it on a FB group recently. I started reading in the car on my way home from a family vacation...and was surprised to be so immediately sucked in and found myself in tears at a couple of points after Edward breaks B's heart. Oh! Looking forward to reading the rest now that I am home :)
Versfics chapter 26 . 2/21/2014
Can't describe my love for this fic! The best in the kind! Just after few sentences I knew it was going to be epic. The other night I slept only 3 hours because I coudn't stop reading, I was like zombie the next day but it was totally worthwhile! Unbelievably amazing!
not done baking chapter 26 . 2/20/2014
I read most of your stories ages ago and I have no clue why I never read this one. I absolutely loved every moment of it!
4,504 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »