Reviews for Summer of Salt
readingKs chapter 26 . 6/15/2013
This last chapter made my throat close up and my eyes start to tear. So good and so sad about Charlie's passing. Overall, amazing story! I love it. It is very well writes and light enough that even the serious problems, like an unplanned pregnancy, don't cause too much angst. GREAT J
evelienepien chapter 26 . 6/15/2013
Love the story! One of the best out there :D (a bit sad that it's over)
sanna chapter 26 . 5/31/2013
i loved this story, it did make me cry and laugh :D thank you for writing it
Rosie Bluejay chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
Go Midwest! Which state?
LizziePaige chapter 26 . 5/8/2013
Absolutely loved this story! Your characters were all just so loveable (except Emmett Sr.). The addition of Mrs Mallory and the way you portrayed her character was such a joy to read and I also loved your Mike, I really enjoy when he's a good guy. Thanks for this fantastic story and for sharing your writing with us - so good!
PAWsPeaches chapter 9 . 5/5/2013
Oh man. She went off on him. And the necklace? My tummy did a dive when she opened that box. That was really sweet.
PAWsPeaches chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
I hope she brings a guy with her to piss him off.
PAWsPeaches chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
Ahhh, his girlfriend has arrived. Ha. This should be good.
PAWsPeaches chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
Upstairs I whip off my sweatshirt and start slicing limes while Edward grabs the tequila. I slice my finger open while I'm at it. Biting my lip, I run to the sink and turn on the cold water. He's at my side then. My finger hurts, so my eyes tear a little. I feel my cheeks flush because it's only a cut and doesn't look that serious, but he looks so cute grabbing a towel for my finger, glancing worriedly at my trembling lip. He stands there with the towel around my finger and I'm aware that we are really close. I don't cry. My finger still hurts but I'm trying to fight the urge to grab his hair and pull his lips down to mine.

"Let me see," he says unwrapping the towel and inspecting my finger. "It's not so bad, Bella."

He stares at it for a moment more- it's only bleeding a little- and suddenly raises my hand to his mouth and puts the finger in his mouth and slowly slides it out.

THIS! My husband did this one time and it's still the most erotic thing he's ever done that wasn't sexual. It just did something to me and then reading this I almost fainted, LOLOL... I love it!

Their water rendezvous was precious and perfect. I love that they both ended up going back out and meeting in the water without that actual plan in mind.
PAWsPeaches chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
DUDE:

"Glass?" I ask, and he cocks an eyebrow at me, shaking his head before taking a big swig. I shrug and try to remember where the pint glasses are.

I find them on a high shelf and stretch on my tip-toes but I'm an inch too short to get them. He's suddenly behind me with his hand on my waist pressing me up against the counter. The back of my neck is on fire. He reaches up and grabs a glass for me, releasing my waist and going back to the other side of the bar.

Oh, he's good. He pours my beer slowly and sets it down across rom me.
DreamsofaDreamer chapter 26 . 4/30/2013
Simply amazing. :')
woopwoopoop chapter 26 . 4/29/2013
Absolutely incredible.
meryannmt chapter 26 . 4/27/2013
Such a beautiful story. I loved every single chapter. Please keep writing, stories like this inspire me and make me dream.. And a life without dreams is no life at all.

Kisses
meryannmt chapter 24 . 4/27/2013
I am so in love this story .. Thanks for sharing
Littlemiss53 chapter 26 . 4/15/2013
I want summers at the lake and lifetime friends just like this. :-)
4,549 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »