Reviews for Summer of Salt
Andromeda8V chapter 26 . 12/10/2013
That's was just incredible! I love the way it was written, the story, characters, dialogue... You are a fantastic author! Thank you so much for sharing!
sarrangxox chapter 26 . 10/27/2013
I realize it's been years since you've completed this story but it was just so beautiful and dynamic I had to leave some praise. Thank you for sharing and putting so much time into this story.
mustlovertp chapter 26 . 10/25/2013
I really enjoyed this story, even though Edward gutted me in Ch 7. I'm sure you got a lot of that, though. Thanks for sharing it with us!
Sayblegirl chapter 26 . 10/10/2013
Thank you so much for sharing your story. I really enjoyed it. Edward was such a prick in the beginning and I'm glad he finally found himself. I loved Bella's bitchyness. and I'm glad that she didn't put up with Edward's shit and put him in his place. Such a great story.
BaddyMaddy chapter 26 . 9/30/2013
I loved prickward. Sad it's over:(
miranda04 chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
Yeah, I don't want her to respond to him.
miranda04 chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
I like this story, but it's bugging me that you have the Summer solstice as July 21. It should be June.
mytwilightaddiction chapter 26 . 9/8/2013
Sweets story ever, loved it! Thanks for the awesome read:)
distractinglysimple chapter 26 . 8/13/2013
I've got a serious case of the warm and fuzzies thanks to your wonderful writing. And the epilogue was beautiful.
yayasimone chapter 26 . 8/12/2013
I read this story in one sitting; it is very late right now. Not many stories can truly put the reader in a place so vividly. I love their lake and remember summers like that. As for Edward, well, as my grandmother used to say, there's no sexier man than a reformed rake. Good job.
radar1230 chapter 26 . 8/3/2013
I've always said that when I'm reading a fic and Edward is an ass he has to have some redeeming qualities, and you pulled that off. By the end of the story I was completely smitten and had tears reading the epilogue.
Thanks for writing and sharing your story. :)
Guest chapter 25 . 7/27/2013
Of course he will be a great dad! I hope we get a chance to see it.
MoCullen chapter 26 . 7/27/2013
Beautiful ending...life just goes on. Thanks for sharing your story!
MoCullen chapter 24 . 7/27/2013
I can't believe Edward didn't think of Skype-sex;) I'm proud of Emmett for standing up to his father. It's sad that even on his deathbed he couldn't say I love you. Did the kids get the $$$? Just wondering.
MoCullen chapter 20 . 7/25/2013
I love EPOV. I can't wait to see how Bella fits in Texas.
4,575 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »