Reviews for Summer of Salt
TwilightJemS chapter 20 . 4/10/2010
Uh oh... I know that there's only 4 more chapters of SoS, so I'm kinda scared right now why Bella didn't answer her phone. If it was me, I would've had it right there with me so I wouldn't miss his call...

Agrable chapter 10 . 4/10/2010
xrxdanixrx chapter 20 . 4/10/2010
That chapter was so damn satisfying. *sigh*
Tianiichan chapter 20 . 4/10/2010
So freaking sweet - and a long time coming. I hope like hell that there's a good reason that Bella hasn't answered her phone and I'm gonna keep my brain in la-la land, so I don't come up with all the things that could go wrong. I love this story - so much, and I can't wait until they're back together again. I'm wondering how Edward will deal now, back at school and around the environment that he's trying to stray from, but I'm hoping that knowing his girl will be there as much as possible, and move there soonish, will be enough to keep him on the (somewhat) straight and narrow.

'Cause I'm not gonna lie - I love that you didn't just change this Edward into some kinda pussy-whipped bitch. He's still childish, and cocky and all the things that Bella hated but fell for anyway. It makes it all the more better that he's redeemable without having to change himself - just his habits.

Thank you for such a great story and I can't wait for the next update!
IluvSpunk chapter 20 . 4/10/2010
I got caught up on this story, I apologize for being fail in my reviews, I usually do better. The heart fail with these two really killed me and now I'm glad we are on to happier times. I love Mrs. M, she is quite the character. Looking forward to the next update, Bella didn't answer, I hope all is well. ;)
Agrable chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
Agrable chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
Agrable chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
myguy chapter 20 . 4/10/2010
wiping away the tears and feeling the sadness of saying goodbye to the one you love. I hate that feeling! Awesome chappy! can't wait for the next update.
JennC32 chapter 20 . 4/10/2010
Oh wow! Such a good chapter full of good and sad things. I love Ms M. She is a hoot. I can't wait to see how the seperation goes. I know it is going to be hard to handle but they can do it.
JennyPenny1204 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I know this is a modern day fic, but for some reason it evokes images more like 'days gone by', when life wasn't so fast paced and people had time and money to take long vacations. I keep thinking it's more like the 1960's instead of 2009-10 :)
shar0525 chapter 20 . 4/10/2010
aw. They're committing... (are they?) Is this a tease?
NoahevansMom chapter 20 . 4/10/2010
Aw that ending made me all kinds of quiver chin & snotsob! I'm so freaking happy the exchanged I love yous and decided to move in together! *giggles&claps*

Mrs. M is the shit! I really hope I'm 1/2 as cool as her when I'm an old lady! :D
ana1973 chapter 20 . 4/10/2010
how sweet but i hope the long distance works out for them...looking forward to the next chapter.

-Ana