Reviews for Summer of Salt
TwilightJemS chapter 16 . 3/6/2010
Um, would've been more helpful if you'd rec'd some one-shots! LOL!

I was so sad when I couldn't read on Thurs. I think it would've been too soon for them to hop in the sack. They needed that talk & I wanted to know too.

Night sweets!

JennC32 chapter 16 . 3/6/2010
This was a good step for these two! Great chapter! I can't wait for an update) I like the slo-mo build, I just don't do well with angst.
1491138 chapter 16 . 3/6/2010
Just read all of this. I really liked it and will be looking forward to an update!
JennC32 chapter 15 . 3/6/2010
So, this day could be interesting for them. I can't wait to find out what happens!
JennC32 chapter 14 . 3/6/2010
Ok...lets see where this is going to go! I trust ya. Love it and can't stop reading!
JennC32 chapter 13 . 3/6/2010
Loved the chapter. The heart to heart with Alice. Maybe B is realizing some things. I think she is. Can't wiat for Mike's visit.
JennC32 chapter 12 . 3/6/2010
I love it! I really do. I read this first with the twitter readalong, but love Stephk0525 so much and she recs it too! I am recing it too but most have started it with the twitter readalong. I think it is going to be an interesting summer for them!
JennC32 chapter 11 . 3/6/2010
Now Mike is in the picture. This may get interesting this summer! I can't wait to see what happens, but her email to Edward makes me think that she may let E try to win her over? IDK.
JennC32 chapter 10 . 3/6/2010
I almost wanna comfort E for at the end of the chapter. Great chapter. Good to get a sense of what makes him tick.
JennC32 chapter 9 . 3/6/2010
Aw... Is he trying to redeem himself somewhat? I have to keep going . I am addicted to the story!
JennC32 chapter 8 . 3/6/2010
Thank goodness for Alice! I am so happy that she kicked Royces a**! E can change, I know he can. I think if we throttle him a little, maybe he will. I know B kind of knew, but still! And now, he is going to be at Christmas. And Carlise and Esme!
JennC32 chapter 7 . 3/6/2010
I love a southern accent. I was born in the midwest, then lived 7 years in the south before moving back to the midwest. I miss the south. I wanna throttle E! Is their a throttle E fanclub? I wanna join if so! Great chapter!
JennC32 chapter 6 . 3/6/2010
Tanya should be dubbed a new curseword! Lets get a vote going to make it happen! Loved the chapter, even if it made me a little emo.
JennC32 chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
WOW! I am so addicted to this story! I was a happy girl after reading this chapter!
JennC32 chapter 4 . 3/6/2010
Oh...what happens? I think E is trying to talk himself out of the attractions, cause he is not a relationship guy. Can't wait to see how this goes!
4,354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 261 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 281 .. Last Next »