Reviews for Summer of Salt
igobymegan chapter 20 . 4/10/2010
beautiful
kellilly chapter 20 . 4/10/2010
UGH! amazing chap! so sweet! I ruley adore this story and I get so fan girly when I see the update in my in box! Thanks for the escape from RL!
blueberry958 chapter 20 . 4/10/2010
I was nervous while reading this chapter and I don't know what exactly I'm waiting for, but it's definitely something bad... I hope that this feeling is just that, but I'm still very afraid of Edward's father's reaction.
RoseArcadia chapter 20 . 4/10/2010
Why am I so nervous! I wonder how many chapters will this be?
xtothey chapter 20 . 4/10/2010
That was beautiful. thank you!
Mrs.Robward chapter 19 . 4/9/2010
While we were chatting, I realized I didnt review this update & now I dont have a clue what I was going to say so... "hi".

LOL

*wiggles eyebrows* I'm pretty sure i heard there is some lemons coming up so yum, yum, gimme some.

Much Love

Stacy
unconditionally mee chapter 16 . 4/9/2010
aw poor poor E he never thought that B would turn out to be like him in any way now did he? Oh i guess that will teach him tho dont you think! UGH I cant wait to read more but now I have to go to lit an talk about books!
unconditionally mee chapter 15 . 4/9/2010
Aw yea I dont hate you! I thought I was going to have to but you turned it all around and now Imma be late to lit class so that I can read your fave chappie and hope its cute and stuff lol Tho I cant see why it wouldnt be!
unconditionally mee chapter 14 . 4/9/2010
I might hate you I'm not sure yet we will have to see in the next chappie
unconditionally mee chapter 13 . 4/7/2010
ugh I know I only have 5 chappies left to catch up onbut its 1 am and I need sleep before the kids get up so Ill just tell u that i am lovin ya like a 2 dollar hoor and I really cant wait to come back and read all about Mike being there! Until next time Thank you for sharing this w/ us all!
unconditionally mee chapter 12 . 4/7/2010
well it seems were movin in the right direction here bb
unconditionally mee chapter 11 . 4/7/2010
oh I see where you are going with this! Mike is gonna show up and make Edward jealous right then hes gonna be dumbfuck before some grand gester to fix it all! Am I right? Am I warm? Hot? I know I know you really want mee to shut the fuck up and head to the next chappie right? ok will do see ya at the end of it!
unconditionally mee chapter 10 . 4/7/2010
aw poor Edward to bad hes an asshat or I would really love him! SH dont tell but I think I might anyway lol Ok on to the next one hopin for some happy sometime soon
unconditionally mee chapter 9 . 4/7/2010
tears sad crying snotting sobbing so sad
unconditionally mee chapter 8 . 4/7/2010
this one wast to bad actually Im proud of strong Bella
4,550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 261 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 281 .. Last Next »