Reviews for Summer of Salt
aynsleyl9 chapter 19 . 4/3/2010
Can't wait to find out if she'll move or not, or if he'll commute. Love this!

Aynsley
babylopez2008 chapter 19 . 4/3/2010
Lol I forgot for a bit that Esme and Carlisle were not the actual parents for all the boys so it confused me a bit lol.

Aww Bella and mer mommy memories.
grabadietcoke chapter 19 . 4/3/2010
The scarf totally gets me!

I LOVE Ms. M. Love her - how funny that whole old lady crush conversation was. So great!
shar0525 chapter 14 . 4/3/2010
I LOVE YOUR STORY! shouty capitals..

In this afternoon with sick child and tired of cleaning and saw a tweet about your story so I started reading. Really fun. Great story. Strong Bella and Edward which I love. Sick of reading 'poor Bella' stories and your Bella is strong but vulnerable. She's making Edward suffer - hopefully not to much -

And why Mike not Jacob? Where's Jacob?

Yea, gotta stop writing to read the rest. Will follow you on twitter.
donnersun chapter 19 . 4/3/2010
Oh girl, I'm loving this story. So glad I found it.

It makes me want to be 20 again. :) Can't wait for the next update.

-meg xx
JennC32 chapter 19 . 4/3/2010
Loved the update! I can feel the lemons coming. Can't wait for more!
halojones chapter 19 . 4/3/2010
Thanks for writing - I really look forward to reading more! It's a very wistful story, I"m totally hooked...
Bella Regia chapter 19 . 4/3/2010
Yay lemons! You made me tear up when Bella reminisces about her mom. I lost my dad 7 months ago, and I still miss him, always in the little things you didn't notice when he was here, but wish I could have again. Thanks for the update :)
ana1973 chapter 19 . 4/3/2010
i am so glad that you are still mentioning Renee and her memory is still so close to bella's thoughts. charlie's comments about edward were so funny, it's hard for a father to accept a man in their daughter's life, especially if that person already hurt her once. loved this chapter and looking forward to the next.

-Ana
BelleDean chapter 19 . 4/3/2010
ugh...loved this chapter. such beautiful writing! Glad that I read it instead of doing other boring stuff...uhm - like writing my next chapter.

Okay - bring on the lemon.

later,

B
NY13 chapter 19 . 4/3/2010
I love this story; when I read it, I can smell the water and feel the sun. I will reread again and again. Thanks so much!
Shamatt0403 chapter 19 . 4/3/2010
I hope she gives Texas a long hard think. With her self esteem she may have a hard time coming face to face with the ex hoochies.
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 19 . 4/3/2010
really good!
flecour chapter 19 . 4/3/2010
Excellent Chapter! )
kismit1496 chapter 19 . 4/3/2010
augh the tension is ridiculous! btw nice visual with the boys working in the boathouse! holy hell I wouldn't mind having a view of that - perhaps I could sit by mrs. M?
4,510 | « Prev Page 1 .. 261 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 281 .. Last Next »