Reviews for Summer of Salt
flecour chapter 19 . 4/3/2010
Excellent Chapter! )
kismit1496 chapter 19 . 4/3/2010
augh the tension is ridiculous! btw nice visual with the boys working in the boathouse! holy hell I wouldn't mind having a view of that - perhaps I could sit by mrs. M?
bookjunkie1975 chapter 19 . 4/3/2010
Yay! My heart is light too! And I think I've mentioned before how much I love Mrs. Mallory. She has some fine taste:

I really liked Bella's reaction to Edward's statement that he wants her to move to Texas. I would feel the same way, that mix of girlish swooning and anger at the presumption that she she should just give up her life for his.

I'm excited to see what happens next! :)
KITTY888 chapter 19 . 4/3/2010
i just love esme!
frstmdllast chapter 19 . 4/3/2010
Glad to see you are back! This was another good chapter, I was so excited when Edward asked Bella to move to Texas with him! Yay! Looking forward to the next chapter...Thanks!
angstsmoker chapter 19 . 4/3/2010
"Rose asks her why she's always so mean to Jasper, and she thinks for a second. "I guess it's because I have an old-lady crush on him. It's like throwing rocks at someone on the playground, but I'm eighty, so I think the rock-throwing would be frowned upon." - L.M.F.A.O. :)

"He calls me for advice now. He calls to ask what he should cook you for dinner. He calls when he does something idiotic and needs to know how to make it up to you. It's...a first." - love this:)

Thank you for writing.
Alby Mangroves chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Immediately draws you in this; I love the feeling of friendship and summer that you've captured so perfectly. And I love your Jasper! Your description of Alice immediately drew out my pretective mummy instinct; I just want to rock her in my arms till she falls asleep!
WhatsMyNomDePlume chapter 18 . 3/31/2010
its taken me forever to review this chap, i'm so very sorry. so let's talk:

1) I wanna totes hang out with Ms. Mallory. This is my favorite Lauren ever. Hands down.

2) this is probably one of my favorite succinct descriptions of Edward too- moody with a great ass. Works for canon Edward too.

Okay, i'm done with the list. I really like that you've got Bella and Edward taking it kind of slow physically, since they're both pretty far gone emotionally. While I love me some good lemons, I love when a pairing "earns" them (that sounds weird, but I don't know how else to put it.)

anyway, i've said it before but this story always puts me in this great mood- lazy and warm and happy. i can practically feel the cool breeze from the lake mix in with the hot weather from just the way you write. i'm really enjoying it (talk about a redundant statement). I think we're following each other on Twitter (i'm whatsmynom), let's chat sometime about Patron, freshwater lakes and boys- the key ingredients to a perfect summer, IMO :)
Trinab74 chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
I love this line

The figures step into the light from the fire, and I inhale and hold my breath. My stomach flips, and I swallow hard. They're two boys about our age. One is huge, muscular and cute, and the other is shorter, but not short, muscular and beautiful. I swoon internally.

At least I hope I do.

LMAO and the end of this chap was totes hilarious.

Trina
Trinab74 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Stephk0565 turned me on to this story and I have to say I love it so far. I like the way you set up the relationships with everyone.

Looking forward to reading more.

Trina
halojones chapter 9 . 3/29/2010
okay, still reading, just wanted to say I really love how you write. You are very eloquent and you are able to express so much with so much economy! Seriously, I'm jealous, I'm really crappy at that when I try to write stories. lol
halojones chapter 8 . 3/29/2010
omg, this got rec'd among like 30 stories on a thread on adf and I blindly picked this cause I liked the title, and wow, just love this! You have a great voice, I'm eating this up and asking for seconds! Thanks for sharing.
SnapCrackledThePop chapter 18 . 3/29/2010
OMG why do I get caught up when you are on vacation? Hope you enjoyed it!
SnapCrackledThePop chapter 17 . 3/29/2010
I'm loling at the ending,

""Fucking dorks,""...best line ever :)
SnapCrackledThePop chapter 15 . 3/29/2010
You are amazing and have me up after 5am reading your amazing story. I love it! I have never loved Mike Newton more! God, that's how great you are. You made Mike Newton loveable!
4,497 | « Prev Page 1 .. 261 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 281 .. Last Next »