Reviews for Summer of Salt
IluvSpunk chapter 3 . 3/24/2010
LMAO! Now I'm laughing at this Edward being a prick! You have my attention! I think I am going to like the banter between these two! Great chapter!
IluvSpunk chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I'm really liking the first chapter. I makes me want to be young again. Looking forward to reading more. Mrs_Robward recc'd this to me, I'm glad she did.
Spamella chapter 18 . 3/23/2010
i'm really loving this story! I can't wait for the update
syntheticanesthetic chapter 3 . 3/23/2010
just started reading this by a suggestion and yah I'm kinda in love with it already.

This is perfect, I can't say enough, love the style too.

Update asap please? ;)

brb pimping this story.
MiCullen chapter 18 . 3/22/2010
lol... Never thought I would like Lauren at all... but the way you wrote her it's really funny! Enjoy your vacation, get really rested, so you can come back and continue this awesome story! great chapter!
venti.turtl chapter 18 . 3/21/2010
SQUE I GOT A SHOUTOUT! Ok, sorry if I blew your eardrums just now. But seriously, thanks for the props on the song inspiration...and especially knowing the significance of Mrs. M. :)

"Edward? Is he the moody one with the nice ass?"

lmao, i might love mrs. mallory.

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."

Well that was a 180...one sec I was dying laughing and then Mrs M totally had me tearing up with that those words.

Spaceballs! I'm glad I'm not the only person who knows that movie. It was on TV not too long ago and I was totes tweeting quotes from it!

So Mrs M rocks...I think I'd like your grams. *hug* I hope we'll get to see her again!

Great chapter as per usual. I liked E's protective streak coming out even though it resulted in the fight. Boys...sheesh! I also liked Alice's reaction...that she didn't just blow off the fight as no big deal. That felt realistic considering her history.

I'm fine with the cockblock. No need to rush things when we know that's where it's headed. What was it Rose said? Oh yes, Absence make the heart grow horny! On that note, I guess we'll be getting horny while you're absent this week. Happy Vacation BB! Hope you come back rested AND tan :)
venti.turtl chapter 17 . 3/21/2010
Well it's about freaking time I got around to reviewing this wonderfulness! So, I'mma just type comments as I read...

LOL. I'm not even past the A/N and I'm already laughing! No more brief silences from you missy!

"I can't picture myself in L.A., but decide that if she wanted me there, I would move."

Hmm, very interesting. I never thought of E leaving TX. I like that he's considering it.

Gah, Shut UP Rose! I'm so glad Em yanked her outta there :)

"I can feel her watching me for a minute, before I see her pick up her pen and open her journal, writing intensely until I set a plate in front of her."

Oh my effing AW! I'm loving the growth E is showing!

Bahahaha! I love the gigglefest after R and E come out from their talk. So realistic for that moment!

"In my experience, absence just makes the heart grow horny"

And just like that I love Rose again. BWAHAHAHA!

Jail what? THIS should be a good story.

Rose and I lock eyes, both slowly turning to look at Mrs. Mallory's cabin at the same time.

Tee hee. Enter Mrs. Mallory!

So this whole R/E convo suspense is killing me. What, did they like just exchange recipes in there or something? D

Another lovely chapter dearie. A really great follow up to the smexy fruit times and subsequent revelations. You are awesomesauce! Mwah!
JennC32 chapter 18 . 3/20/2010
Ohh! Have a good vacation! Hope you get tanned. I want to go someplace sunny and warm so bad. Great update bb! I loved it. I love that you made Lauren a little old lady! So funny! I am proud of E for taking a stand on waiting longer. That should earn him some brownie points in the end!
stephk0525 chapter 18 . 3/20/2010
Well, now...guess imma have to roll w/the patience is a virtue bidness and good things come to those who wait, right? That's cool - its all good bb. It's just gonna make the lemonade taht much tangier when we get there!

Ms. Mallory stole the show, ngl on this one. I love her! What a wonderful way to honor Grams by creating Ms. Mallory with her personality and sharing those wonderful things w/your readers bb. What a kickass lady (who has a pretty kick ass grandaughter if I do say so myself)!

Wonderful chapter with lots of juicy backround information. And look at Prickward going and thinkin with the right head for once. Boy is makin momma so proud these days...

As always, love you Yin. Have I told you how fabulous you are lately? No? Okay. You are. Don't ask me to stop, cause I won't ;)
Sipitbigapple62 chapter 18 . 3/20/2010
Another great chapter,enjoy the vacation and come back ready to write...Please...
BeachRosey chapter 18 . 3/20/2010
Just love your Mrs. M character!

It never occurred to me to think of how Alice would react to Jasper in a fight. I'm glad he took her away to talk to her about it.

Shocked that Edward wants to wait, he really is trying to make this work. I'm so proud of him.

Enjoy your vacation!
2loveybunnies chapter 18 . 3/19/2010
Love Mrs. Mallory - she is a hoot and I wanna party with her! She doesn't miss a thing!

So, Edward - the former manwhore- is putting the brakes on sex because he's not ready. Wow, he really does love Bella! As disappointed as I am not to get a lemon, I totally love that he is really and truly trying to do everything right and I'm proud of him. I hope Bella doesn't get too frustrated! Seriously, this is so sweet and honorable of him. I'm impressed.

The bar fight would totally make a great outtake, especially if you added in their arrest and jail time. I bet that was hilarious! So Edward was defending Bella's honor. Are any of them 21 yet? How did they even get served? Oh hell, who cares, it made for a very interesting plot point!

Love this story so much! As much as I am sorry to hear there will be no updates soon, I really hope you have a fantastic vacay and lots of drinks with little umbrellas in them! You can call it research! Have a great time!
kismit1496 chapter 18 . 3/19/2010
you cockblocking vacation taking whore! evil wench! enjoy!
mirusora610 chapter 18 . 3/19/2010
This is one of the best stories I've read in a long time (and I'v read alot). its very refreshing. Can't wait till the next chapter.
Cullenary chapter 18 . 3/19/2010
that was so sweet! I LOVE the patient and changed Edward-still the same man but seems to be counting his blessings and not rushing thru the instant gratification anymore...the Mrs Mallory drive was halarious and I think you def need to bring that crazy woman back sometime-maybe an end of year party? Any ideas who the girls could set her up with or ya think she has her own stud housed somewhere close? Maybe this is where Jake could come in! HA! I'm not remembering him in this story yet! Or even Charlie! Set him up with Mrs Mallory! The hot fun couger who can tie chery stems in her mouth in 6.9 seconds! That'd be funny as hell! Great chapter! Loved it and thanks for writing! xoxoxoxoxoxooxxoxoxoxoxo
4,486 | « Prev Page 1 .. 262 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 282 .. Last Next »