Reviews for Summer of Salt
SnapCrackledThePop chapter 11 . 3/29/2010
I've never wanted Bella with Mike, EVER, until now!
SnapCrackledThePop chapter 8 . 3/29/2010
I love how you write!
SnapCrackledThePop chapter 7 . 3/29/2010
I LOVE that you had Edward sleep with Tanya. I know that is stupid, but I do. Authors who write AH make Edward perfect. Even when he's doing stupid crap like dating Tanya..they NEVER have him sleep with Bella and then when Tanya shows up sleep with Tanya. That NEVER happens and it fucking would if they were being real about the situation. I mean, my heart breaks for Bella because it's sorta like "welcome to my world", but at the same time I love you for being so REAL!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/29/2010
I submitted my review on the last chapter to quick!

The lemon was perfect and I loved that you had Emmett going down on Rose instead of the other way around as most people would have it. Love, Love, Love this story. It makes me wish I had a lake to go to growing up. :)

I love so far that you kept it to Bella's POV. I love one POV stories. It keeps to the mystery of what is going on. We learn when Bella learns.

I love that they clapped when they emerged. So funny and real.

Oh no! Tanya! :)
SnapCrackledThePop chapter 5 . 3/28/2010
Oh no! Leave it in Bella's POV only! So much better that way.
ana1973 chapter 18 . 3/28/2010
your story was rec'd on someone else's story and i picked up on it and couldn't stop reading. i really loved it. i haven't reviewed each chapter since there were 18 up i just kept reading and reading. so i really love the romance & angst of the story. i hated edward for a while but he is making a comeback now. looking forward to reading the rest of the story. oh and hope you had fun on your vacation :)

-Ana
brown0520 chapter 18 . 3/27/2010
cute story i look forward to reading more : )
NY13 chapter 10 . 3/25/2010
Love this chapter title...so true, our own worst enemy.
NY13 chapter 8 . 3/25/2010
I love the way you write about heartbreak...I remember when my guy dumped me...fucker had to go all the way to Asia to get away...my brothers and dad took me to the movies. I was feeling nothing at all, numb, like any other day and I lay down on the stairs in the lobby. My guys are not touchie feely types but they came over with a big bucket of popcorn, said nothing but threw pieces of it at my head for ten minutes... I felt better.
NY13 chapter 7 . 3/25/2010
midwesterners can't say word with "an" or "am" without it being nasal...land, sand, ham...only saying!
NY13 chapter 18 . 3/25/2010
They call Alzheimers "The Long Goodbye." Sorry about your grams.
IluvSpunk chapter 3 . 3/24/2010
LMAO! Now I'm laughing at this Edward being a prick! You have my attention! I think I am going to like the banter between these two! Great chapter!
IluvSpunk chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I'm really liking the first chapter. I makes me want to be young again. Looking forward to reading more. Mrs_Robward recc'd this to me, I'm glad she did.
Spamella chapter 18 . 3/23/2010
i'm really loving this story! I can't wait for the update
syntheticanesthetic chapter 3 . 3/23/2010
just started reading this by a suggestion and yah I'm kinda in love with it already.

This is perfect, I can't say enough, love the style too.

Update asap please? ;)