Reviews for Summer of Salt
unconditionally mee chapter 7 . 4/7/2010
omfg I swear I hate you right now even after reding the A/N ugh I hate this and now even tho its way past my bedtime (yea Im old and in bed by 11) imma stay up and read some more UGH
unconditionally mee chapter 6 . 4/7/2010
what? No srsly I was happy and blissed out who knew you were about to kill mee! Ugh This is not cool not cool at all! What are we gonna do? Where are we gonna go? Idont know what to think! So instead Imma head to chappie 7
unconditionally mee chapter 5 . 4/7/2010
aw u did good n the first bit of lemony goodness tho it wasnt all that romantic it was pretty perfect for the whole beach thing! So Im diggin it and movin on to the next chappie!
unconditionally mee chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
aw this is so cute so far Im not sure why I waited so long to read it but Im lovin it and you for sharing it w/ us!
unconditionally mee chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
yea I love it I love that he is a prick and she is willing to play the game lol lovein it! Im grinin all cheesey like as I read!
unconditionally mee chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
you totes took the words right outta my mouth wait what? I wanted to show some quick love before heading to the next chappie to figure out what the hhell is goin on lol!
unconditionally mee chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This story has been on my list of must reads for some time now it is only now that I have gotten the all clear from my bestie (lauras1sttime)telling mee that my wussperv ass can read. So here I am and I must tell you that I am really likin it thus far bb. I love the Jasper so far I love that Rose seems so care free and fun! UGH I cant wait to click the next button so this is the end of my review lol!
BeckyBoodles chapter 19 . 4/7/2010
Amazing story - I'm hooked! Thank you for sharing! xx
Sipitbigapple62 chapter 19 . 4/6/2010
This story just keeps getting better... I always read each new chapter twice..
2loveybunnies chapter 19 . 4/6/2010
"I want to wake up next to you every morning. I want to fall asleep with you every night. I want to make you happy. That's what I want."

Yeah, this is my favorite line from this chapter! There is one in every chapter and I love it! Sorry, just have to point it out and say it really makes me melt... If I were Bella, I would be moving to Texas the minute summer was over!

Mrs. Mallory is a gem and I can't wait for the guys to see what she's got stashed away in her garage! So sweet that they invited her for the 4th. I bet she has lots of great stories.

SO, should I be nervous about Edward's general mood right now or is everything OK?
roxicullen chapter 19 . 4/5/2010
come on! that was so cruel! LOL

great chapter!

kisses! )
igobymegan chapter 19 . 4/5/2010
This story truly hasn't had enough credit. It's so lovely and it's just great that it actually has an interesting storyline, and not a boring trail of meaningless events.

Such an amazing job and I can't wait for the next update! :)
vysed chapter 19 . 4/5/2010
YAY. Love Summer of Salt updates.
READYtoLOVE chapter 19 . 4/5/2010
You're a PHENOMENAL writer, lola-pops! I honestly love your story as it's steamy, funny, and still holds the mystery and suspense! I just wish summer could come sooner- you've got me craving a good old summer fling (without the drawbacks.)
Tnkrbl1970 chapter 12 . 4/4/2010
Sheesh, get a backbone Bella!
4,550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 262 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 282 .. Last Next »