Reviews for Summer of Salt
pill0wbiter chapter 18 . 3/19/2010
First off, I love love love Mrs. Mallory. I really hope she makes an appearance in further chapters!

As for Tyler Eric and Ben- I really hope our boys beat the shit of them, although who knows seeing as they are the ones in jail beaten up lol This is something my own boyfriend would do which made me love this chapter even more!
Mrs Boyscout chapter 18 . 3/19/2010
Enjoy your vacay. We are going too. Im jealous you will be somewhere warm. I'm the idiot that goes from cold to colder! Ugh.

Loved Mrs. Mallory. Tres cool.

And, it's about time that Edward felt a little jealousy. Even if Bella was only 15. lol

Best surprise, Edward wants to *wait*. WTF? The earth has tilted on its axis. Loved that!
babylopez2008 chapter 18 . 3/19/2010
omg the guys!

and Bella's little piece of her past.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 18 . 3/19/2010
I love that Mrs. Mallory turns out to be totally cool! She's right about loving her some Jasper too.
sljones73 chapter 18 . 3/19/2010
You make me forget why I was ever mad at Edward. He's changes so much! I just want to hug him and...well nevermind. ;) Loved the chapter and Eward defending Bella's honor! Enjoy your deserve it!
NoahevansMom chapter 18 . 3/19/2010
Girl...what you said about your grandma made me tear up! :( My great grandma had Alzheimer's to, it was awful, so I feel your pain. ((hug))

Mrs. Mallory was straight up badass I hope we get to see more of her! Eww maybe they could have her over for dinner, cause I'm positive a drunk would be 2L2Q! ;)

I don't even mind the cockblock because you're just showing how different and sweet Edward is now. I love that he's Non-Prickward now! LOL

Have fun on your vacay!
BelleDean chapter 18 . 3/19/2010
Oh - I love it. I think this is the first incarnation of Lauren Mallory that I LOVE!

"Next thing we know, we're in a vintage convertible, barreling down bumpy side roads with Dusty Springfield on the radio. Mrs. Mallory has a scarf tied over her bouffant and giant sunglasses covering most of her face. She's got her seat pulled up as far as it will go, and she's chain smoking."

I heart all chain-smoking, potty-mouthed old ladies!
RoseArcadia chapter 18 . 3/19/2010
You made my day with all the James Dean in this chapter! I actually named my son after him.
squarepancake chapter 18 . 3/19/2010
Aw, I'm glad Edward made that decision. Though honestly, beating up another guy because Bella did something with him a few years ago? Edward is going to have to let that go, because if Bella moves to Texas, she's going to be facing far more graphic descriptions of far more perverse things that he's done. Threesome in a bar bathroom with Tanya and Playboy bunny anyone? If he expects Bella to handle it, he needs to be able to handle it too.

I think Edward is making strides towards being a much better person, not just trying to be one.
sonia chapter 17 . 3/18/2010
Love your story...

Next chapter with Mrs. Mallory, I hope you will make it humorous... but still its your story, so please continue soon

babylopez2008 chapter 17 . 3/18/2010
lol omg they got arrested!
some twilight FF chapter 17 . 3/18/2010
I just read all 17 chapters in one sitting! This is such a good story, I like how it's really different than most (with E&B not getting together right away and having a perfect relationship) and seems a lot more real, too. Really good job!
babylopez2008 chapter 16 . 3/18/2010
lol Alice.

dang Edward! keep it in your freakin pants!
babylopez2008 chapter 15 . 3/18/2010
aww that was a sweet guesture.
babylopez2008 chapter 14 . 3/18/2010

ugh Edward and his anger... that is always messing with things.

Aww Mike.