Reviews for Summer of Salt
Tnkrbl1970 chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
I'm enjoying your story. I can't say I'm digging Edward though. I like a confident cocky Edward, but he is much more than that, he's a prick. I'm hoping Bella will knock him down a bit.
pilotnana chapter 19 . 4/4/2010
Absolutely beautiful!

Edward has changed so much *le sigh*..and I really hope Bella will move to Texas ;P

thanks for sharing this amzing story!
WhatsMyNomDePlume chapter 19 . 4/4/2010
you make a visit from the parentals so entertaining! I loved Charlie and Bella's interaction- it was explained so well in just a few sentences with just one scene: bella's nicknames, her physical comfort with hugging and showing charlie affection was subtly brought out.

Also, I'm kinda on the Edward should go to Bella in LA train. I think its sweet that he wants to live with her (swoon!) but if he's not planning on pursuing it professionally then football will end. I think i'm just being stubborn tho, cos I'm on Bella's side here.
TwilightJemS chapter 19 . 4/4/2010
I just had to stay up & read this when I saw you updated! *sigh* The bad news is I'm soo tired, I can't think of anything genius to say about how much I love Edward & Bella talking things out! And kudos to Edward for asking her to move to Texas!

roxiegirl chapter 11 . 4/4/2010
okay. I LOVE this story! Just read the first 11 chapters and OMG I am hooked. This is my kind of story! An asshole Edward that hurts Bella, but then is redeemed by her. I just love your whole premise and your writing is very captivating! I'll be reading the rest of the chapters later today and then I'll be anxiously awaiting the next update! Do you have an update schedule?

BTW, your story was rec'd on ROaR (Random Acts of Rob if you are not familiar with the site). That's how I found it.
aynsleyl9 chapter 19 . 4/3/2010
Can't wait to find out if she'll move or not, or if he'll commute. Love this!

Aynsley
babylopez2008 chapter 19 . 4/3/2010
Lol I forgot for a bit that Esme and Carlisle were not the actual parents for all the boys so it confused me a bit lol.

Aww Bella and mer mommy memories.
grabadietcoke chapter 19 . 4/3/2010
The scarf totally gets me!

I LOVE Ms. M. Love her - how funny that whole old lady crush conversation was. So great!
shar0525 chapter 14 . 4/3/2010
I LOVE YOUR STORY! shouty capitals..

In this afternoon with sick child and tired of cleaning and saw a tweet about your story so I started reading. Really fun. Great story. Strong Bella and Edward which I love. Sick of reading 'poor Bella' stories and your Bella is strong but vulnerable. She's making Edward suffer - hopefully not to much -

And why Mike not Jacob? Where's Jacob?

Yea, gotta stop writing to read the rest. Will follow you on twitter.
donnersun chapter 19 . 4/3/2010
Oh girl, I'm loving this story. So glad I found it.

It makes me want to be 20 again. :) Can't wait for the next update.

-meg xx
JennC32 chapter 19 . 4/3/2010
Loved the update! I can feel the lemons coming. Can't wait for more!
halojones chapter 19 . 4/3/2010
Thanks for writing - I really look forward to reading more! It's a very wistful story, I"m totally hooked...
Bella Regia chapter 19 . 4/3/2010
Yay lemons! You made me tear up when Bella reminisces about her mom. I lost my dad 7 months ago, and I still miss him, always in the little things you didn't notice when he was here, but wish I could have again. Thanks for the update :)
ana1973 chapter 19 . 4/3/2010
i am so glad that you are still mentioning Renee and her memory is still so close to bella's thoughts. charlie's comments about edward were so funny, it's hard for a father to accept a man in their daughter's life, especially if that person already hurt her once. loved this chapter and looking forward to the next.

-Ana
BelleDean chapter 19 . 4/3/2010
ugh...loved this chapter. such beautiful writing! Glad that I read it instead of doing other boring stuff...uhm - like writing my next chapter.

Okay - bring on the lemon.

later,