Reviews for Summer of Salt
Aussie TwiFan chapter 17 . 3/12/2010
When I saw that Emmett called at the end their. MY first thought was that they had gotten into a car accident,...and I am so glad I was not right. Was definitely not expecting for them to have been arrested! lol. Cant wait to find out what happened!
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 17 . 3/12/2010
keep it coming!
stephk0525 chapter 17 . 3/12/2010
"She makes me right. She makes me good. I would give up everything for her." This right here. Got. Me. He finally gets what we have known all along. I'm so proud of him. It's about time son.

LOVE Rose going off! Man, she is fierce. Brilliant the way you wrote that whole scene right there.

But, I too would like to know what went down between Rose & Edward. Will you tell us (or do I have to beg you to tell me your secrets on one of our dates?) Please say you will cause I'm dying to find out!

As always Yin, you rock, and this story just continues to blow me away with every update!
flecour chapter 17 . 3/12/2010
Excellent Chapter! )
impish01 chapter 17 . 3/12/2010
I just found this story and I love it!

Can't wait to read more :)
carmelinagunn chapter 17 . 3/12/2010
I'm so in love with this, it's not even healthy.

Thank you again. I'm SO looking forward to more.

Car
carmelinagunn chapter 14 . 3/12/2010
I've been reading this story for... well I guess 14 chapters now. And I've loved every second of it. I suddenly found myself thinking, "how the hell does this story not have thousands of reviews praising it?" Then I realized that it's because of people being lazy like me and just clicking "next". I'm sorry, I'm changing my ways because you deserve it.

Thank you for this incredible story. There are so many feelings in it... and feelings are my very favorite thing.

Car
angstsmoker chapter 17 . 3/12/2010
Sweet moment with the journal:)

"I think for now that's between me and Rose. Nice try with the sad eyes, though." He laughs, turning to wash his hands." - Sad eyes should always work;)

fierce Rose let Edward have her kitchen- nice.

Thank you for writing.
k562 chapter 17 . 3/12/2010
oh jail. Exciting. I want to know what Rose and Edward talked about, too! Can't wait for more!
KITTY888 chapter 17 . 3/12/2010
Bail them out of jail What the hell happened now?
bookjunkie1975 chapter 17 . 3/12/2010
Edward's winning me over. I think I'm almost ready to believe he can turn it all around. I love this:

"I want to be past this part so bad. I want to have her all to myself, happy like I know we can be."

I want that for them too but I'm so happy to see that your Edward knows he has to put the work into it...it makes me like him even more. And Rose...goddamn I love her. Everyone needs someone in their corner who is so fiercely loyal and who says what needs to be said. She's fantastic! I can't wait to find out how the three amigo's there ended up in jail or if Bella and Rose can talk Mrs. Mallory into taking them into town. I'm all anticipation!

Now, about that playlist...
essenceofdreams chapter 17 . 3/12/2010
This fic is amazing! The heartbreak and first love tangling is perfect along with the summer setting. Great job!
TwilightJemS chapter 17 . 3/12/2010
Since you know I love you, I'm telling you the chapter title is a lie! LOL Edward wussed out & didn't tell Bella the truth. And we didn't find out the truth about why the guys are in jail! Agh! Truth is good, answers are better! Well, lets combine that into truthful answers are best! Big smiles! Love you girl! Can't wait for the next chapter so I can find out what those boys have done now!

i.luv.twilight2 chapter 17 . 3/12/2010
They're planning to ask the old bag who spies on them to drive their drunken asses into town to bail out the convicts? hahahaha I can't wait to read that chapter!
trishchar chapter 17 . 3/12/2010