Reviews for Summer of Salt
TwilightJemS chapter 18 . 3/19/2010
Ah, now I understand the cockblock picture! Funny! I love Mrs. Mallory. It was hard enough losing my gramma to cancer, I don't think I be able to handle Alzheimer's. But I guess we never know exactly what we can handle until its thrust upon us. Have fun on your vacation! Have some extra fun for me!

flecour chapter 18 . 3/19/2010
Excellent Chapter! )
Mimi Nella chapter 18 . 3/19/2010
Ok, I fucking LOVE Ms. Mallory! What I wouldn't give to have a funny little old aldy to laugh at like that! and I will seriously be missing the update but Go enjoy yourself and please be thinking of some good ideas whilst your away for us goobers who do nothing but read!
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 18 . 3/19/2010
enjoy your vaca and can't wait for more
carmelinagunn chapter 18 . 3/19/2010
Yes yes yes to Mrs. Mallory. I'm so happy about the surprise of her amazingness. I think I want to be her when I grow up ;)

Excellent chapter, of course. Have fun on your vaca.

Car
Marteee chapter 18 . 3/19/2010
Omg, Mrs. Mallory rocked! Hahaha, she was totally awesome! And I laughed hard at this line: "Oh, whatever, you pussy," Rose jumps in. "Ben Cheney fingered Bella behind the co-op during a street dance when were 15."

I love Rose, she is so direct and there is no fuzzing around. I like that. Also liked the James Dean reference.

Can't wait for some lemonade!;)
angstsmoker chapter 18 . 3/19/2010
Mrs. M is truly awesome -driving, smoking, quoting James Dean:)

"They never stop being idiots, no matter how old they get, so quit waiting," - LOL

I can totes imagine Edward as bloody & bruised Robler for this chapter.

Sweet ending. Thank you for writing.
Bella Regia chapter 18 . 3/19/2010
Loved Mrs. Mallory. And I'll be waiting for that lemonade :) Hope you have a great time on your vacation!
bookjunkie1975 chapter 18 . 3/19/2010
"I need you to know what I'm in this for, and it's not your body, although I'm not complaining that it comes with the package."

*swoon* Ok, I guess I'm won over. He defended her honour and then he respected her enough to ask her to wait. Edward is officially undouchey. Also, I declare undouchey a real word.

Oh, and Mrs. Mallory is fierce! I so want to be her. I wonder if she has a name for her car? She seems like the kind of chick who would.

When you're in Texas with your girls have a margarita for me! :)
Mrs.Robward chapter 18 . 3/19/2010
As usual sweetie, I loved it. Like I said, it wasn't long enough, but ill deal with it.

I knew the James Dean quote b4 u even said it was his.

Quote hoor, remember.

I am still aching for some more EPoV.

Love you,

Stacy
pill0wbiter chapter 18 . 3/19/2010
First off, I love love love Mrs. Mallory. I really hope she makes an appearance in further chapters!

As for Tyler Eric and Ben- I really hope our boys beat the shit of them, although who knows seeing as they are the ones in jail beaten up lol This is something my own boyfriend would do which made me love this chapter even more!
Mrs Boyscout chapter 18 . 3/19/2010
Enjoy your vacay. We are going too. Im jealous you will be somewhere warm. I'm the idiot that goes from cold to colder! Ugh.

Loved Mrs. Mallory. Tres cool.

And, it's about time that Edward felt a little jealousy. Even if Bella was only 15. lol

Best surprise, Edward wants to *wait*. WTF? The earth has tilted on its axis. Loved that!
babylopez2008 chapter 18 . 3/19/2010
omg the guys!

and Bella's little piece of her past.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 18 . 3/19/2010
I love that Mrs. Mallory turns out to be totally cool! She's right about loving her some Jasper too.
sljones73 chapter 18 . 3/19/2010
You make me forget why I was ever mad at Edward. He's changes so much! I just want to hug him and...well nevermind. ;) Loved the chapter and Eward defending Bella's honor! Enjoy your vacay...you deserve it!
4,574 | « Prev Page 1 .. 269 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 289 .. Last Next »