Reviews for Summer of Salt
Cullenary chapter 17 . 3/13/2010
WOW! tons of stuff goin on here in this little chapter! I truly can't blame Rose for being protective with B-the say the best predictor of future behavior is to look at bast behavior so she is very justified to be concerned for her friend...if she WASN'T concerned she wouldn't BE much of a friend, right? and I wonder why the boys are in jail? Now thats gonna be a doozie I bet! And I am really hoping you have Mrs Mallory drive them to the pokie! There is so much fun in that trip to be had! Thanks for writing! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Marteee chapter 17 . 3/13/2010
Haha, totally awesome cliffie at the end there! Edward and Bella's conversation in the last chapter, about the time after last summer, was really good. I liked it a lot, and I like the way you write their dialog and emotions. And I also totally love it when Bella is teasing him.

Keep up the good work!:)
frstmdllast chapter 17 . 3/13/2010
Sweet chapter! Rose's outburst is totally called for, I am glad Edward has to wait a little longer and feel some extra guilt. Looks like good times are on the horizon, though! Can't wait to see what Mrs. Mallory says, and why they are in jail!
kellilly chapter 17 . 3/13/2010
OH how this story has evolved! This story has really sucked me in and holds me captive! Your writing has really gotten so much better from the first chapter to the last! :) I have already told you over and over how much I love this story! Keep up the great work!
JennC32 chapter 17 . 3/13/2010
Great chapter! I love it! I am dying to see what happened. All 3 of them in jail. And I can't wait to see what Mrs. Mallory has to say about all of this.
Sipitbigapple62 chapter 17 . 3/13/2010
Hi there Lola-pops :) Another fantastic chapter,you never let us down. I follow this story on Twilighted too after all one read of each chapter is just not enough :) Thank's again for excellent writing and i look forward to next chapter.
pilotnana chapter 17 . 3/13/2010
This is my first review after devouring 16 chapters.

Reading SoS felt like discovering an album of old photos you have long forgotten..distant memories, faded yellow images of a far away summer..I love the unfolding of this romantic journey. I love your incredible talent and your beautiful E and B are adorable in their banters and quirks."Can't we just fast forward through all this shit and get to the part where we're happy?" and so E has redeemed himself.. apparently both B and Rose approve the change! And now the three boys got arrested..how juvenile delinquent of them! Can't wait for next friday ;)
meevee91 chapter 17 . 3/13/2010
You can't stop like that! that should be a crime.

Things should get interesting:)
2loveybunnies chapter 17 . 3/13/2010
OK, so this is how you're going to play it, huh? No sex for any of us! Secret meetings between Rose and Edward? The boys getting arrested in a bar? Mrs. Mallory driving them to the police station? Can you say cockblocking cliffhanger?

Oh, it's so good I can't stand it!

p.s. I'm really impressed that Bella hasn't given in yet!
kismit1496 chapter 17 . 3/12/2010
who'd they fight and why?

augh!
Aussie TwiFan chapter 17 . 3/12/2010
When I saw that Emmett called at the end their. MY first thought was that they had gotten into a car accident,...and I am so glad I was not right. Was definitely not expecting for them to have been arrested! lol. Cant wait to find out what happened!
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 17 . 3/12/2010
keep it coming!
stephk0525 chapter 17 . 3/12/2010
"She makes me right. She makes me good. I would give up everything for her." This right here. Got. Me. He finally gets what we have known all along. I'm so proud of him. It's about time son.

LOVE Rose going off! Man, she is fierce. Brilliant the way you wrote that whole scene right there.

But, I too would like to know what went down between Rose & Edward. Will you tell us (or do I have to beg you to tell me your secrets on one of our dates?) Please say you will cause I'm dying to find out!

As always Yin, you rock, and this story just continues to blow me away with every update!
flecour chapter 17 . 3/12/2010
Excellent Chapter! )
impish01 chapter 17 . 3/12/2010
I just found this story and I love it!

Can't wait to read more :)
4,525 | « Prev Page 1 .. 270 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 290 .. Last Next »