Reviews for Summer of Salt
JennC32 chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
WOW! I am so addicted to this story! I was a happy girl after reading this chapter!
JennC32 chapter 4 . 3/6/2010
Oh...what happens? I think E is trying to talk himself out of the attractions, cause he is not a relationship guy. Can't wait to see how this goes!
cloudcullen chapter 16 . 3/5/2010
Just found this story and i Love it!
k562 chapter 16 . 3/5/2010
I usually read this at Twilighted but I found out it posted it here, too and I'm happy it does! I'm glad they actually talked! And of course the other stuff ;) Can't wait to see what's next!
stephk0525 chapter 16 . 3/5/2010
Oh I was so excited for this chapter! LOVED LOVED LOVED the fun with food - dude that was sexy and hawt and all kinds of yummy delish! That whole heightening of the senses thing, oh man...that was awesome. Blindfolds food win everytime.

Don't apologize for the lack of the citrus my dear. Slow burn indeed because when we do get there - oh my is all I can say. And alas Yin, you are right - its so necessary that they had the dreaded talk at the end and for Bella to try and get an understanding of what was going through his mind last summer. She also needed him to be aware of her actions and what she went through as a result.

I think these two have done so much growing up. They have come so far, even though there is still a little ways to go. Beautifully done sweet Yin, absolutley beautifully done.

You are such a hella talented lady and the way this gem just jumps off the page and into your head makes you feel like you're right there every step of the way.

And for what its worth, I extend the thanks to you for your words, your support, and crackin me the eff up too! Whenever I need a smile, all I have to do is think about how you say "fer sher" and "you betcha". And when I want to giggle, I'll rememember your HILARIOUS reaction to the "seventy-minus-one" convo on skype! It was priceless!

Of course, I remain your humble fangirl, because that's what I was first. But, now that I have gotten to know you and we've had several precious "dates", I hope that I am foremost your friend. There is always room in my pantry for you and an unlimited supply of puffs. Always remember that. One of these days when we get to meet in person, I'm gonna give you the biggest hug EVER. You are fantabulous and that's the truth momma.
Sipitbigapple62 chapter 16 . 3/5/2010
MY OH MY! What a fantastic chapter yet again,have to say i'm totally hooked to this story and get so excited when i get a alert that next chapter is up. Thank you for a wonderful piece of work.
sljones73 chapter 16 . 3/4/2010
So very good. I love how much he's changed and how honest he's being with her. Great chapter!
2loveybunnies chapter 16 . 3/4/2010
Oh man, that was great, but frustrating at the same time! I'm glad they're taking it slow, but wow, I don't know how they restrained themselves! I'm glad they've had this time alone to talk through what happened. I still feel like there are things left unsaid, but I'm sure in time they will talk about everything. Edward seems to have changed, I just wonder if it's something that he can maintain when summer ends again and they are forced to go their separate ways? OK, getting ahead of myself I know. You just better give us more soon so I don't get all freaked out about what MIGHT happen! Great job, love it hard!
Cullenary chapter 16 . 3/4/2010
I am so glad you DIDN'T have a lemon-this chapter needed to be about atonement and reconnecting and I think you hit the nail on the head-thier conversation on the deck turned ME into a freaky emo bitch! God her statement of why she was hooking up was SO completely amazing, accurate, heartbreaking, touching, soulful...need I go on? I can't even imagine how many women can realte to her statement...beautiful job! Thanks for writing! xoxooxoxoxoxooxoxxoxooxoxo
kylers143 chapter 16 . 3/4/2010
This story is fantastic! I cannot believe I just found it. It's so compelling and has really taken my emotions on a roller coaster ride. I love the growth both Edward and Bella have gone through. I can't wait for the next installment. I want him to hear from her that infidelity is unacceptable. She seems to be the only person who has ever held him accountable for his mistakes. I love the this story, thank you for sharing it.
Takemeawayfromitall chapter 16 . 3/4/2010
Just...beautiful
Shamatt0403 chapter 16 . 3/4/2010
At least they are being honest.
crazykatwp chapter 16 . 3/4/2010
Your killing me here with the slow burn. But I can take it. I am still reading cause I love it.
angstsmoker chapter 16 . 3/4/2010
Fruit Shirtlessward YUM

"He doesn't know that all I needed to see was that tear." - this :)

"He told me to jump in headfirst," he breathes, our faces close. Both of us smile." makes me love Mike alittle more

"We guess that Alice is still trying to find an acceptable place to pee." - LOL

"Up until a few months ago, I didn't care that I was turning into him, but I care now." - he cares:)

Glad they had the big conversation, both were open and honest with each other. It's a good start.

"eight" - wow... that would be hard to admit.

"I wanted to understand what was so much better…why it was better than what we had." - my heart sank for her, great line.

"Nothing is better than this," he says quietly and slowly. "Nothing is better than you." - nice way to end

Thank you for writing.
Bella Regia chapter 16 . 3/4/2010
Hahaha... I admit, I was expecting a make-up lemon, but this was great too... looking forward to the next chapter.
4,476 | « Prev Page 1 .. 270 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 290 .. Last Next »