Reviews for Summer of Salt
delphine05 chapter 26 . 2/16/2015
Wouah lové it so much i just read it all at once
So amazing thanks!
readicted chapter 26 . 2/14/2015
Sweet story. Very normal and realist ending. Some sad, some happy- that's life. I enjoyed the entire journey. Thank you.
readicted chapter 25 . 2/14/2015
Very nice.
readicted chapter 24 . 2/14/2015
Skype sex sounds fun, but I don't have it in me, I don't think.
readicted chapter 23 . 2/14/2015
They handle the party well. Survived the curious and the envious as well as the devious. Wow, so Rose is moving.
readicted chapter 22 . 2/13/2015
I'm glad Edward calls Rose. I wonder what Edward and Emmett' s story is. Reunited, yay!
readicted chapter 21 . 2/13/2015
Well, damn.
readicted chapter 20 . 2/13/2015
Great chapter. I love that they include Ms. Mallory in their activities. I like that Charlie is open minded, cautious and protective, but fair. Their lovemaking was beautiful. I kinda feel like the moving in together is happening a bit quickly, but Bella isn't really connected to any one place.
readicted chapter 18 . 2/13/2015
I freakin love Ms. Mallory! And I meant to gush over the 80's/90's jam session from a couple chapters back. Pharcyde, The Fugees, See, Cypress Hill. You took me back lady, essays back, lol. So Edward pumped the breaks in the bedroom, good for him.
readicted chapter 17 . 2/13/2015
Glad they haven't had sex yet. Rose is overstepping. Why should she demand to know Edward's number? That IS a big number, but I don't think it's for Rose 's business. How horrifying that this conversation happens while E is in his drawers! I'm glad Emm finally asserts himself. HurricaneRose needed to be contained. I'm glad that when Rose cooled down she had the decency to be ashamed or at least remorseful. Not saying she isn't right to be concerned and cautious, even resentful of how her dear cousin was treated, but I just think her method was awful. I'd be cautioning my friend too, if I were in Rose 's shoes. Certainly, on the outside, Mike seems like the better choice. But alas, the heart wants what the heart wants.
readicted chapter 16 . 2/12/2015
Gosh, this is hard. If I was Bella I'd be so torn. Aching to take him back, but being very leery of his past. A not so very distant past. He's been solid for about six months and that's huge, but how do you trust someone who has prick-ish tendencies. I would worry that after a while, he'd get the itch to stray. The key is trust. They definitely have the connection and even those they've not said the words, love. But can they trust?
readicted chapter 14 . 2/12/2015
Okay wow, knew this was coming, but wow. Knew Edward would overhear and I feel bad for him. However, imagine how much worse it was for Bella when Tanya invaded their bubble unexpectedly. She is toying with him, which is wrong, but human.
readicted chapter 13 . 2/12/2015
It was huge that Edward apologized to the whole group.
readicted chapter 12 . 2/12/2015
Mike is considerate and sweet. However, using it too soon to give him the keys, and security code to their place, giving him full, unfettered access while the whole crew is gone? I have a feeling things are going to be a bit . . . Tense in a few weeks when Charlie and Mike arrive.
readicted chapter 11 . 2/12/2015
Mike seems great. Glad she's feeling herself again.
4,575 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »